Chapter 59

In the bright living room, Mu Xue'er and Fu Xiu, who had eaten dinner, were sitting on the sofa with dessert in their hands, and they were looking at the screen in front of them. It was playing the news that the Qin family had not had time to withdraw.

"Brother Fu, do you think they did this?" Mu Xueer saw Qin Feng wrapped in a mummy in the picture, and her eyes were full of schadenfreude smiles.

"Yes." Fu Xiu put the bowl after drinking on the table, his tone was very certain.

"Tsk tsk tsk, it's really miserable." Mu Xue'er was speechless when she saw the picture.

"He deserves it." Seeing this, Fu Xiu only felt that the two of them were light-handed. Before letting him go, they would not let Qin Feng go easily. He knew that he would kill him directly to avenge his brother. , that is impossible, after all, they have to consider the brothers and their families behind them.

So all they can do is to let out a sap in secret.

"Indeed, but these are all side dishes, and there is a surprise waiting for him later." Thinking of the stone she gave to Brother Fu, Mu Xue'er's eyes were full of smiles. Brother Fu had told her during the meal, Those two people had already handed over the things to him, and it was confirmed by the three people who had entered the underground world by mistake. He believed that he would soon be able to get the news that he spent a lot of money to investigate.

"Yeah." Fu Xiu's mouth twitched when he heard that, and his wishful thinking was about to burst soon.

"But Brother Fu, you've been eating lobster every day recently, are you really afraid of getting angry?" Suddenly, Mu Xue'er turned to Fu Xiu's and looked at it. The lobster taste is very strong, and eating it for a long time is really good. Easy to get angry.

The food on the table just now was lobster again, but Brother Fu said that he still wanted to eat it tomorrow, and hoped that she would make more spicy flavors, which would be more enjoyable to eat.

"No, I like lobsters." Fu Xiu tilted his head and smiled when he saw the serious questioning look in Mu Xue'er's eyes.

"As long as you're not afraid, I can cook it for you every day." But in the end, I won't be cooking other meat dishes except lobster from tomorrow. I need to prepare a few more vegetables. In this way, even if you eat lobster every day, as long as you eat vegetables, you won't be able to. Less, the body can endure it.

"I'm sorry for Xue'er." Fu Xiu's eyes moved when he heard that.

"It's not troublesome at all. Cooking becomes fun when you accompany me to dinner." While reading the news, Mu Xueer didn't notice the eyes of the people around her gradually deepening after she said this.

Looking at the person beside him, Fu Xiu opened his lips slightly and rolled his throat, but in the end he didn't say a word, but his eyes became more and more gentle when he looked at her.

What he didn't say was that after coming to see her, even if the two of them didn't say anything together, as long as she was by his side, the feeling in his heart would be different.

"Brother Fu, look, it is said that there is a high-level plant-type power user in the third district." At this time, Mu Xueer came across a piece of news that she was very interested in.

"High-level plant-type power users, very few people in this world can cultivate to this level, so it is unknown what abilities they have after reaching the high-level." Seeing the above words that high-level power users can affect plants, Fu Xiu Tiao did not comment on this, because it was an area he was not familiar with.

"Very objective." Looking back at Brother Fu, his tone was a little helpless, but what he thought in his mind was that he didn't understand.

"I don't know much about plant totems, but Xueer, you also belong to the plant system. As for whether it can really affect plants in the future, you can explore it yourself in the future." Fu Xiu moved his eyes and moved towards her wrist. After scanning it

, he didn't know if it was his illusion. The cactus totem he saw on Xue'er's hand today seemed to be a little different from before, but he couldn't remember the difference for a while.

"Brother Fu is encouraging me." Mu Xue'er smiled when she heard the words, the plant totem was very discriminated against, but the person in front of her, since the two of them met until now, has never treated her totem with cold eyes. She made friends, and what she saw was not totem ability at all.

"I'm inspiring you, every totem has its meaning, so I don't want you to be influenced by the outside world." About Mu Xueer's totem, the two never seem to have discussed it... It's not just about Xueer's totem, But neither of their totems have been discussed on the surface.

"I know, I like my totem." Mu Xue'er raised her hand and looked ahead. The coin-sized totem on it actually changed a little, but because she usually covered it with a wristband, it was difficult for ordinary people to find it. .

And recently, she is studying how to add some different effects to her totem ability. For cactus thorns and edible pulp alone, this totem ability is still a bit monotonous.

"But Brother Fu, what exactly is your totem?" Now, she still can't figure out what totem ability Brother Fu has, so when both of them brought up the topic, she naturally asked. .

"Kashenfu Ghost Butterfly, also known as Yin-Yang Butterfly." At this point, Fu Xiu's eyes flashed a tinge of pain, but because the pain came and went quickly, he was not noticed by Mu Xueer.

"That name sounds cool!" She knew of many types of butterflies, but it was the first time that Brother Fu had heard of this one.

"I am the only person in the entire empire who has awakened the Yin-Yang Butterfly Totem, and it is precisely because no one has ever awakened it, so no one knows what it has. When my family found out the information about the ghost butterfly, it was five years after I was born." Although Fu Xiu's awakened totem was the only one in the empire, he didn't like his totem when he was a child, and even felt that his totem was a cursed.

Mu Xueer didn't interrupt, because she wanted to hear Brother Fu continue. Although he was talking about totems, she could also hear some information about Brother Fu's childhood. He must have been very cute at that time.

"Kashenfu Ghost Butterfly, it is called Yin-Yang Butterfly because the two wings of this kind of butterfly are black and white like Yin and Yang. One black and one white symbolize heaven and hell, and it can also control life

and death. When I was born, because I was too young to control the totem ability, the aura of bad luck in my body almost prevented my mother from going to the operating table. Having lost her mother, this allowed her to turn the corner and survive." But even so, when Fu Xiu heard about it from his relatives when he grew up, the guilt in his heart continued to this day and never faded away.

Mu Xueer was very distressed when she listened to Brother Fu's speech. Regarding Brother Fu's totem, it may be an unrecognizable scar for him, and even his childhood may have lacked happiness because of the trouble caused by totem ability.

"Silly girl, these are all over, and I don't feel unhappy about my childhood, so as long as you want to know about me, I will tell you." Looking at the guilt expression on Mu Xueer's face, Fu Fu Xiu raised his hand and pressed it lightly on the top of her hair, speaking softly.

"Yeah." Listening to what he said, Mu Xue'er just bowed her head and replied lightly.

"The biggest turning point for me should be when I was five years old." Having said that, Fu Xiuyu fell into memory.

"I remember that it was a sunny afternoon. When I was playing in the courtyard, I suddenly saw the housekeeper and the uncle running out in a panic. I followed quietly with the toys, and then I learned that my father came home after going out to work. On the way, the aircraft had an accident and nearly crashed the car.

It was also that night, when Aunt Lin, who was cleaning up the room, was cleaning the basement library, she turned out a book from behind an inconspicuous bookshelf. It was found that there was a record of Kashenfu Ghost Butterfly, although it was only a few strokes, but it also allowed the family to really come into contact with the ability of

Kashenfu Ghost Butterfly. What made Aunt Lin instantly pale was the record in the book, the legend Humans who have encountered this butterfly with their own hands have encountered various bad luck within a week, with serious injuries in the light and death in the serious.

In the end, Aunt Lin gave this book to grandpa. After his father was discharged from the hospital, his grandfather even more Directly took the parents to the study room, and then told them about Kashenfu Ghost Butterfly. The

parents fell into silence after learning about the Ghost Butterfly's ability, but the silence did not last long, and they reacted the first time. What they want is to teach me how to control my abilities, because what they are most worried about is that I am affected by my abilities and have an accident, but because my father just came back from the hospital, they don't plan to tell me about the abilities of Ghost Butterfly for the time being.

When they were grandfathers, they wanted to hide When I was a ghost butterfly, I didn't know that I was squatting outside the door because I missed my father, so I heard them when they talked about the ghost butterfly inside.

Afterwards, I recalled various unseen things that happened at home. With this ability, it is no wonder that I was secretly called a disaster star by relatives' children, so I went to my father's study the next day and told him about me. I want to go to a no-man's land to practice.

Because of my insistence, my father and I each took a step back. He agreed with me to leave home for training, and the only requirement was that he would go with me.

In the days that followed, there were joys and pains, but because of my father's company, I became more and more precise in controlling the energy of the ghost butterfly, and the totem ability was also improved very quickly because of the actual combat. Even the current Kashin mercenary group is also in the built after that. "Speaking of which, Fu Xiu picked up the cup and took a sip of water to moisten his throat. Although he is speaking very plainly, for Mu Xueer, who has grasped the key points from the speech, the rest is just distressed.

" What level of totem ability does Brother Fu have now? "The man in front of him can feel distressed, but he doesn't need to feel pity, because he grew up with his father. Although his childhood may have been a little difficult because of his totem ability, he was really happy.

"Level 7." "When it comes to totem ability, Fu Xiu's ability to reach level 7 at this age is already a genius.

"Brother Fu is amazing!"

" Mu Xue'er sincerely praised, although she is now one level higher than Brother Fu, but her totem ability is not really cultivated like Brother Fu, after all, she has some plug-ins. ,You heart it? "Seeing the girl in front of him, Fu Xiuyu felt that it was time to tell her what was in his heart.

"Huh? "Mu Xueer didn't expect that the topic of Brother Fu jumped so fast. One second he was bragging about himself, and the next second he was suspected of confessing.

"Xueer, today I told you about my past, and I will tell you about my past in the future ." day, I hope to have you for the rest of my life. Seeing her stunned expression, Fu Xiu straightened her shoulders and looked at her affectionately.

"Brother Fu, are you confessing to me?" "Mu Xue'er feels that she is a little floating now, although she can also sense that Brother Fu is interested in her during the process of getting along, but this confession came a little quickly.

"Well, I like you, can you be my girlfriend?" Fu Xiu's expression was serious, with a look of anticipation in his eyes.

"Brother Fu, are you willing to accept a girlfriend who has a secret?" Mu Xue'er looked at the man who was in her heart, took a deep breath and suppressed her inner excitement, then looked at him and asked, because even if the two are dating now , about some of her own secrets, she would not choose to tell him immediately.

"I do, because what I like is you." Fu Xiu heard a smile in his eyes, and he didn't need to think about answering this.

"Maybe I won't tell you this secret for the rest of my life, and you are willing to." Mu Xueer looked at him and pursed her lips, because she is a person who is extremely insecure, so she doesn't know about the secret of her future. Would you like to tell him.

"The reason why secrets are called secrets is that they can't be known to the second person." Fu Xiuyu looked at him with very firm eyes. Xueer didn't tell him, and he wouldn't deliberately seek it out, and it seemed that this secret was for her. Said the impact was profound.

"Then, boyfriend, please give me more advice in the future." Hearing this, Mu Xue'er frowned, and then showed him a happy, sweet smile.