Chapter 41

Because of the Fu family's intervention, Mu Xueer received a response not long after Chixia handed over the new species information in the underground world.

Because Chixia belonged to the Fu family, the above did not embarrass her at all. Regarding the information on the underground world that Mu Xueer and her collated together, they will soon send someone to confirm the facts.

Once this matter is passed, the value of the Dragon Skull Desert will be different.

Looking at the building with the basic shape in front, Mu Xueer's mouth continued to raise with a smile, and when the funds came down, she could start the decoration that she had ordered.

Looking at the busy robots, she didn't step forward to disturb them, but stood there and watched for a while, then turned and left.

In half a month, two-thirds of the construction progress has been completed. This speed makes her have to sigh the power of future technology. Such a huge building can be completely completed in less than a month.

Jijiji!

On the way back, Mu Xue'er suddenly raised her head in shock at the familiar bird call in front of her.

Ji~

Ahead, a small bird the size of a slap flew towards her happily, and the colorful feathers were very dazzling in the sunlight.

Mu Xueer subconsciously stretched out her arm, and the bird happily folded its wings and landed on her arm. After chirping twice, it bounced all the way to her shoulder, and then rubbed her head with its smooth and soft silk-like feather head. her cheeks.

"Why are you here!" Mu Xue'er happily rubbed her head with her fingers. For such a small one, she wouldn't have flown out from the dark passage in the extreme desert, right? It's not easy.

She looked up and swept around, and she did not find the shadow of the giant bird. Could it be that the bird was running away from home? After all, when she parted that day, she could clearly see that the giant bird did not want to let it come to the world above

. Ji~

In response to her, only the little bird was happy and even with a hint of coquettish chirping.

"Okay, go home with me first, and when the commissioner above comes down, I'll take you home to have a look." She had already come, so she could only bring the bird back, and let it go wild, and it might end at some point. captured by some hunters.

The little bird was very happy to see Mu Xue'er. On the way back, she kept rubbing her head against her cheek and chirping, showing how much she liked her.

"Miss Mu, have you gone to the back again?" Chixia, who had been at the door for some time, asked after seeing her coming back. In this direction, Chixia can already guess where she went.

It is said that she is going to build a garden leisure area in the back. Chixia just smiled and said nothing. After all, where is the Dragon Skull Desert, the water is scarce and the land is barren and full of sand. If you want to build a garden here, the investment is not now Mu Xueer could afford it, so Chixia thought she was just talking.

As for why she didn't ask in detail, just by looking at the privacy fence surrounding the land, she knew that there was something Mu Xue'er didn't want people to see, so she was very sensible and didn't ask any more information about it.

"Lawyer Chi, why didn't you send me a message? You've been waiting for a long time, sorry." Seeing Lawyer Chi standing with Lan Sha under the shed at the door, Mu Xue'er stepped up and walked over.

"Don't feel sorry, I came here without telling you, and I haven't been here for a long time." After getting along for the past few days, she has a general understanding of Mu Xueer's temperament. little girl.

"This is a colorful bird from the underground world?" Suddenly, Chixia's eyes were drawn to the bird on Mu Xue'er's shoulder. At first, she thought it was a black bird picked up by Mu Xue'er. But when it flapped its wings to reveal the colorful feathers under the wings, the figure of the huge colorful bird in the picture flashed in her mind, and then she understood instantly, this is the one that Mu Xueer said, and the feathers have not been completely replaced. little chick.

"Well, I don't know how it got it." Mu Xue'er smiled and rubbed its hard beak. I don't know if this guy has a super sensitive sense of smell, and then he found her after smelling her. The wasteland is not far from here.

"It looks very fierce." Chixia just wanted to raise her hand to touch it, but she suddenly stared at her with dark black bean eyes, and the look in her eyes did not see Mu Xueer's. She is so gentle and lovely, even fierce.

"The little guy's milk is fierce, but he's very cute." With this small appearance, it is obviously not as big as its parents now, but when it looks fierce, its eyes are almost the same as theirs. It really deserves to be a family bird.

Jijiji...

Hearing Mu Xueer's laughter, the bird started rubbing against her cheek again with a happy face.

Chixia looked at this scene with a very complicated expression.

"By the way, is there any news that Lawyer Chi is here today?" After entering the house, Mu Xue'er poured her a special iced sour plum soup.

"Well, the approval will come down soon, but I came here today to tell you something else." Chixia likes the sour plum soup made by Mu Xueer, and she feels a little embarrassed every time she comes here, because she always endures She couldn't stop drinking those two cups, and the two cups of sour plum soup were unknowingly swallowed by her, so every time she went to Shachui Town, she would bring back some souvenirs for Mu Xue'er.

"What's the matter?" Mu Xue'er saw that Xiaoniao seemed very interested, and after pouring a small saucer for it, she sat opposite Chixia.

"Because of the special nature of the underground world, Captain Fu will come here soon. In order to prevent some ill-intentioned people from smuggling from the extreme wasteland, he is going to build a fortress around the prison eye.

These few days, he I have been contacting people and materials, about the entrance of the quicksand of the Dragon Skull Desert, Miss Mu has an idea." The unknown things and beautiful scenery in the underground world, Fu Shao wants to protect them more than mining and utilization, so in order to prevent certain people from Think of things in the world below, so he's got a countermeasure in no time.

Therefore, when building a fortress around the prison eye, Fu Shao guarded not only the alien beasts in the upper and lower worlds, but also the most important thing.

After all, it won't be long before the passage to the underground world will be known to most of the upper classes.

And it is not only the extreme wasteland that needs to be guarded, but Mu Xueer also needs to pay attention.

"On this point, Captain Fu and I thought of a point. I was also planning to build a fort nearby to prevent people from breaking in by mistake." However, at present, because the special construction cost of the material for building the fort is too high, we can only wait for the above to approve the bonus. After we got down, we started working together.

As for now, she can only set up a quicksand sign there to set up a warning sign, and at the same time put two patrol robots there to prevent people from passing by, and there is a young eagle patrolling the twenty-four small squares above. If there is an unknown identity within ten miles If someone is approaching, it will notify her immediately.

"About this, Miss Mu can rest assured that Head Fu will bring the materials near Quicksand together. As for the cost, it will be deducted from the subsidy and bonus in the future." Hearing this, Chixia looked at her and said faintly, Fu Don't talk about the materials in person, except that they are expensive, there are no other problems.

However, in such a critical place, ordinary materials are not enough to really prevent it, so Master Fu brought it along with the Dragon Skull Desert.

"That's really bothering him." She was still very relieved about the materials Fu Xiu chose.

"It's all to protect the underground world. After all, the underground world under the Dragon Skull Desert is the same as the underground world under the extreme wasteland." Chixia smiled when she heard the words.

"Then I'm really drenched." Mu Xue'er nodded with a smile.

"Can this bird eat this?" Chixia saw that the bird on the coffee table had finished drinking the sour plum soup in the saucer, and was shocked. It moved so fast, the saucer was half the size of him.

"It should be an omnivore." Mu Xue'er glanced at it without worrying, she had experienced its appetite in the underground world.

"It's very edible." Looking at the empty plate, Chixia couldn't help sighing.

"Do you still want it?" Seeing that it didn't fly over, Mu Xue'er picked up the pot of sour plum soup on the side and looked at the bird and asked.

The bird twisted its head and stared at Mu Xue'er for a few seconds with black bean eyes, then spread its wings and flew around her, then raised its head and pecked at the edge of the plate with its beak.

Ji~ The tone contains joy and joy.

"Here you are." Seeing this, Mu Xue'er poured another dish for it with a smile.

On the other hand, Chixia watched this scene, her eyes filled with shock, this little bird is very smart!

"I came here to tell you about this. If there is nothing else, then I will leave." Chixia coughed dryly, her eyes returning to calm.

"Won't you sit for a while?" Mu Xue'er looked back at her.

"No, I still have something to deal with." Chixia said after glancing at the bird on the table.

"Then I'll send you off." Mu Xue'er didn't stay longer after hearing the words, and got up and sent the person out.

Standing at the door, looking at Chixia's back walking towards the homestay, Mu Xueer's eyes were unclear, and she didn't know what she was thinking.

But when she returned to the room, her whole person was immediately full of smiles.

Seeing the happy birds flying around the house, the smile in her eyes deepened.

The twittering melodious chirping, the little bird will automatically lower her movement when she is practicing, and when she is bored, she will squat beside her obediently.

One person and one bird get along very harmoniously, but the colorful bird parents who don't know the underground world are furious when they know that the bird is gone.

The giant birds that were resting quietly in the territory, when they heard a cry full of anger, they stretched out their heads under the feathers and looked up to the sky, and then found that their king was surrounded by white flames at this moment. , which shows how deeply it is angry at the moment.

At the same time, the male birds who heard the call had spread their wings and flew to the sky to join the king. They chirped in unison around the king who was wrapped in flames, but none of the giant birds felt close to him.

Wang's child is still a fledgling bird with no attack power, but it has suddenly disappeared now, and you don't need to think about how angry Wang is.