Chapter 38

Mu Xueer, who originally thought she would be in her own desert when she came out, looked at the setting sun in front of her, and her head buzzed when she heard Yibiao's explosion.

Huhuhu...

because the sun started to set, the wind was blowing coldly, and she was blown away. After seeing that there was no other abnormality around her, she did not hesitate to call the emergency call of Sandhammer Town.

It's not that she has more money to contact the rescue team, but that she has no spaceship in the Dragon Skull Desert, only buses and desert motorcycles. Those vehicles are all floating on the sand. It is estimated that they were disintegrated by the fierce alien beasts before they were halfway there.

"Hello... Yes, I need rescue. The location is near the prison eye in the extreme wasteland... um... location sharing, okay, goodbye." After hanging up the communication, Mu Xue'er was also relieved. There are not many, but there are often totem capable people who go to the extreme wasteland to explore. She is very lucky that there is still one that has not been dispatched to the police today.

"Yi Biao, Er Biao, pay attention to the movements around you, and notify me immediately if there is anything unusual." After finishing the communication, she squatted in the corner of the prison and used a flashlight to shine a light on the dark dark passages inside, and all she saw was the lights that were out of reach. The endless darkness, the passage connecting the underground world is here, it is no wonder that no one can exist.

After looking around the prison eye for a while, after confirming that the colorful giant birds had no intention of returning, she began to observe the environment near the prison eye.

Climbing out of the depression with the prison eye as the center, Mu Xue'er lay on the edge and looked out. On the endless rocky wasteland, withered and yellow weeds were everywhere, and everything she could see was desolate.

The legend of the prison eye is not only spread in the mouths of totem capable people, but even the alien beasts here rarely come here.

So in the more than ten minutes she appeared here, she did not see any alien beasts that dared to approach here, but this was good, alien beasts did not dare to approach, and she was safe until rescue came.

After all, the level of alien beasts in the extreme wasteland is not low, and there are also a lot of them. If she encounters them, it will be really troublesome.

For the sake of her own safety, Mu Xue'er chose to stay here and stay out of the depression. After all, how many people in the movie died of curiosity. In order to survive, just be a little more cowardly.

She glanced at the two bodyguard robots on the left and right with the maximum scanning turned on, and this was one of the reasons why she didn't panic, because they would notify her in advance when something approached.

Just like that, Mu Xue'er sat on the edge of the hollow and watched the sunset completely fall in front of her. The originally bright sky began to darken after a while.

And the strange thing is that after the sunset, the wind began to blow around the prison eye. As time passed, Mu Xueer found that the wind was not only getting bigger and bigger, but also meant to form a tornado.

After seeing this scene, she immediately contacted the rescue team and asked how long it would take for them to arrive. After all, it had been nearly two hours since she finished the rescue call.

When she learned that there were still more than ten minutes, Mu Xueer quickly took the two bodyguards to change places and left the depression that was about to be occupied by the tornado.

In more than ten minutes, five or six huge tornadoes have condensed near the eye of the prison, but the strange thing is that they only revolve around the eye of the prison, and they have no intention of leaving there and spreading around.

The tornado group surrounding the prison eye brought everything that could be rolled up on the ground into the air. The more sand and gravel gathered together, the wind group began to become cloudy and dark. Now, at a glance, the origin of the word "prison eye" is in her heart. Be understood.

At this moment, Mu Xueer heard the sound of the light brain, and looked up, a red rescue spacecraft was silently falling.

"Mu Xue'er?" The man in the rescue suit opened the virtual panel and walked towards her. When he saw the tornado cluster in front of the prison eye, his expression was very calm, obviously Mu Xue'er was not his first The adventurer who came to pick up near Hell Eye.

"It's me." Mu Xue'er nodded when she heard the words.

"Let's go, I'll take you out of here." After confirming according to the panel display, the rescuers brought Mu Xueer and the two bodyguards back to the spacecraft.

"Little girl, you are very courageous. You dare to escape from prison with two robot bodyguards." After entering, the middle-aged man who was operating in front looked back at her and said with a smile.

"I want to say that I entered here by mistake, do you believe it?" Mu Xue'er smiled awkwardly when she heard the words, but her eyes looked down through the glass of the spacecraft.

"It's good luck. If we let them realize that you are inside, we would have to run for nothing." The rescuer who went down to pick him up saw that she didn't speak when she saw the scene below, so she leaned against the window and looked at her. Said at a glance.

"Are they guarding the eyes of the prison?" Mu Xueer put away the surprised look in her eyes and turned to the rescuers.

The scene that shocked her just now was because after the spaceship was raised, the scenery around the prison eye could be clearly seen from above. Hundred meters away from the prison eye, there were countless alien beasts. Wandering, and the direction their eyes are looking at, is the eye of the prison.

"Hell's Eye is a holy place for alien beasts." The rescuers handed her a cup of hot water. There are quite a few adventurers who come to Hell's Eye every year to find excitement, and many are completely left behind.

"I really entered by mistake, so please send me to the Dragon Skull Desert, thank you." After confirming the rescue information on Guangnao, Mu Xueer said to the rescuers beside her.

"You are the lord of the Dragon Skull Desert." The rescuer glanced at the coordinates she sent, and after recalling it again, they remembered the surname of the lord of the Dragon Skull Desert.

"Thank you for coming to save me today. In the future, I will take my family to play in the Dragon Skull Desert. Tickets will be 50% off." Mu Xue'er smiled when she heard the words.

"50% off, thank you." The rescuers were stunned when they heard the words, although they thought that the Dragon Skull Desert was even more desolate than the extreme wasteland except for the cactus forest, and no one in Sandhammer Town estimated that no one would spend money to go to the desert. Looking for stimulation, but he is still very grateful for her thoughts.

"Dragon Skull Desert is developing, and you will like it in the future." Mu Xue'er left the window and sat down on the sofa beside her. Since the return trip is more than two hours away, it is better to take a good rest now.

"Speaking of the Dragon Skull Desert, what happened to the three people who were pulled into the hospital last night?" After the middle-aged uncle set the spaceship to autopilot, he came over and looked at her with a curious look.

"Sorry, I don't know." Mu Xue'er was stunned when she heard the words. What happened to the Dragon Skull Desert last night, she hadn't received the report from the network steward after she left the underground world.

The middle-aged uncle saw that she was really confused, so he turned his attention to his teammates.

"According to the first team, they almost drowned in the lake. After waking up today, they were still talking nonsense." The young team member on the side said after looking at the middle-aged uncle.

"I know this. It is said that it was inexplicably washed out by water after falling into quicksand. I don't know if this is credible. After all, I have never seen anyone who can come back alive from the quicksand." The middle-aged uncle said this. Shi Shi glanced at Mu Xue'er, and guessed in her heart that she had left the Dragon Skull Desert last night, so she didn't know that something happened to her desert.

"Quicksand, huh." The young team members smiled disbelief when they heard the words.

Just when the two were discussing what happened to the three, Mu Xueer was also contacting the network steward to understand the situation.

Because the privacy function was turned on, the two rescuers on the side could only see a blue light screen.

In the blue light screen, there was a recorded picture sent to her by the network housekeeper

at the lake five kilometers away from the homestay. At that time, the three people who fell into the quicksand and entered the underground world were found drowning in it by the residents who went to fetch water and reported it. police.

And what Mu Xueer saw at the moment was the picture of the three people floating on the lake that the rescue team reported to her after the network housekeeper called the police.

Because someone fished them out of the lake in time for first aid, the three are now out of danger and are waiting for recovery in the hospital.

"Boss, why did you get on the rescue ship? It doesn't mean that you didn't find a way out." When the network steward suddenly received the message that the owner not only came out but also boarded the rescue ship, it was also very puzzled.

"Something happened." About this, even Mu Xueer couldn't think of it. She originally thought that the quickest way back would be from the quicksand, but she never thought of meeting the Giant Bird family on the way, and she sat down by the way. It really took many days for a hitchhiker, but because of the help of the kind bird, the distance was shortened quickly, even she herself came out inexplicably.

Looking back now, she felt that it was very unreal. A trip to the underground world was like a dream.

The early stage was quite exciting, but the sudden and confusing end of the latter stage made her feel unreal.

If it weren't for the private files in her brain and some of the pictures she took in the underground world that gave her the feeling that she had actually been there, she would have doubted it herself.

Two hours later, the rescue spacecraft stopped at the door of Mu Xue'er's house.

After clearing the rescue costs through Guangnao, Mu Xueer sent the two away with a distressed expression.

This spaceship is the most expensive spaceship she has ever been on since she came to this world, no one.

Back at home, Mu Xueer asked the network steward to contact the three people who fell into the quicksand after grooming.

The video was connected, and three people in hospital clothes appeared on the screen. Perhaps because they had rested, the three of them looked pretty good.

"Hello, I'm the owner of the Dragon Skull Desert, Mu Xue'er." His eyes swept over the three of them, and Mu Xue'er smiled as they introduced themselves.

"Lansha didn't say that you went to find us, how is it, did you see that underground world?" When the three heard that this was Mu Xue'er who brought people to find them, their eyes became excited.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see it in the underground world, but I have been walking around the Jibian Wasteland. As you can see, I just came back from the Jibian Wasteland." There was a hint of helplessness in Mu Xue'er's tone. As for the underground world, for the time being, she I don't want to announce it to the public.

Thinking of the wrong marks the three of them left on purpose to rescue them at the crossroads, this was a return gift to them.

The only thing that divides the Dragon Skull Desert from the explorers is the antiques found in the desert. As for the underground world below, it is up to her to decide whether it is present or not.

Thinking of the animals and plants living carefree in the underground world, Mu Xueer couldn't bear to publish it, because once the above knew, then the underground world would usher in huge changes. Look at the desert wasteland now. The city and oasis, she feared that it would end up in the underworld.

Although this world lacks an oasis, the original ecology can continue to exist, and the rest will be created by her in the future. It is enough for this world, and some existences really don't need to disturb them.

"Extreme Border Wasteland?" The three of them were at a loss when they heard the words, and they didn't understand why she mentioned it there.

"After entering the quicksand, I saw a dark passage. I didn't know how long I had been sliding in it. When I saw the light, I opened my eyes and I was in the extreme wasteland." Mu Xue'er said after looking at them.

"Of course, although I don't know what you've been through, I'm very happy to see that you're safe." Seeing that the woman in the group was excited and wanted to defend herself, her companion held her hand, but Mu Xueer continued as if she didn't notice anything. Speaking of.

"Maybe, after we were involved in the quicksand, we had an illusion of the underground world in our minds because of fear. It's okay for Boss Mu to be swept away by the quicksand. We can feel at ease when we see it. And if something goes wrong, we will all be uneasy in the future, it's a pleasure to see you today." The more mature-looking man in the three-person team looked at her and said solemnly.

"Everyone is all right, this is the best ending. Since you are all right, you can rest well in the hospital. You don't have to worry about the rescue costs and medical treatment. We will solve it. Then I will not disturb you now. You are welcome to come again. Skull desert expedition, goodbye." Seeing that the man didn't want to talk about his intentions, Mu Xueer said goodbye wisely.

"That's for sure. We've caused trouble to Boss Mu. Goodbye to Boss Mu." After that, the screen in front of Mu Xue'er went black.

"Housekeeper, report the insurance for them this time." The man's intentions were too obvious, so Mu Xue'er was going to let the insurance company handle this matter. If the tourist reports an accident at the insured point, the insurance company has the right to refuse him to buy insurance at the same location for the past six months.

In the She Long Skull Desert, uninsured tourists are not allowed to enter.

Hanging up the phone, Mu Xueer rubbed her temples, ready to go upstairs to see what the houses in Linyuan were like.

At the same time, Yi Biao and Er Biao, who had completed this mission, returned to their own energy supplementary beds.

After closing their eyes and shutting down, the two started charging.

Didi...

However, after they entered a deep sleep, the urgent red dot between the eyebrows suddenly began to flash.

At this time, on the giant optical brain in an unconventional building in the center of the imperial capital, a group of data shows that it is being generated.