Chapter 30

As the sun sets, the temperature in the desert begins to drop gradually, and the breeze hits, even with a hint of coolness.

Pushing open the door, she felt the temperature that the new protective clothing on her body automatically adjusted for her, and Mu Xueer pulled the outer cover in satisfaction, and walked leisurely towards the Tianhu Lake not far away after leaving the yard.

The sky was dim, and the street lights on the side had been automatically turned on, and the illumination range was not large, but it also made people pay attention to the road under their feet.

The Tianhu Lake is calm at night, and the crystal clear lake water in the daytime is now a little deep.

The soil by the lake was slightly damp, but the color was in stark contrast to the color Mu Xueer saw when she first arrived.

After being soiled by the dictionary system, they have changed from some white color at the beginning to yellow and black. When you bend over and grab it, they are no longer hard clods that can't be broken and can't be broken, but slightly Some loose sand.

In this sandy soil, Mu Xueer will apply Shuimu Qi every time after soiling, so now the lakeside has become green, which is very eye-catching.

She walked around the lake and looked at the other half of the lake that she had been empowered by recently. The corners of her mouth raised slightly. It won't take long before the whole circle of the lake will be merged very beautifully.

After bypassing the Tianhu Lake, Mu Xueer came to the back of the house. This was originally an open space, but now she has made two pieces of land to grow vegetables and plants from the rooftop of her house.

No matter what kind of growth is very good, it is precisely because of their existence that Mu Xueer's ability will become stronger and stronger.

Especially the green circle by the lake, their vibrant appearance is constantly exuding vitality and energy, and these are invisibly fed back to Mu Xue'er, making her ability to use more and more powerful.

Just last month, she contacted the manager who installed the fence again, and then used all the funds in her hand to customize a batch of new fences. These fences surrounded and isolated about ten acres of flat land on the left side of her house, because now she has the ability. It has been greatly improved, so she is going to try to build a forest of flowers and plants there.

drop!

After the facial scan, the back door left by the fence was opened for her.

Looking up, the sandy ground in front of it is flat and slightly hilly, but it does not affect its subsequent development.

In this piece of sand, Mu Xue'er has already separated the robot from some lines, leaving places where buildings such as houses are likely to be built in the future.

The rest will all biochemically produce flowers, plants and forests.

Although the flowers and trees brought by the dictionary system are unknown, this is like an unknown surprise to her, which is quite exciting to think about.

What's more, the biochemical flowers and trees in the dictionary system do not appear randomly. Although the species are unknown, they are all vegetation suitable for the weather and temperature here.

After planning in her mind, Mu Xueer opened the protective fence to block the signal, then closed her eyes and began to concentrate.

When she opened her eyes again, the expression in her eyes was very firm, and as the air distorted, a huge earth character began to slowly appear in front of her.