Chapter 78

Winter has come to spring, and the Dragon Skull Desert has ushered in the true spring.

In this season of revival of all things, the oasis in the Dragon Skull Desert has made every effort, and they can't wait to show people their new self.

The Dragon Skull Mountains in the lens are rolling and majestic.

On the vast and boundless grassland, the alien beasts who had spent the first cold winter on the ground roamed in groups of three and two on the grass that had just emerged. The ice has melted away, and the fish that are visible to the naked eye can't help but emerge from the lake to welcome the spring with them.

Everything looks so harmonious, beautiful and vibrant.

In the live broadcast room of the official blog of the Dragon Skull Desert, the surveillance video at the top circled around the entire Dragon Skull Desert, and finally stopped above a forest.

This is because at the beginning of last year, Boss Fuyuki couldn't stand the daily bombardment of her official blog by the vast number of netizens, and finally decided to use this random selection method to live broadcast the ecological attractions under experiment in the Dragon Skull Desert for them in real time.

This broadcast is half a year.

In the past six months, the number of fans of the official blog of the Dragon Skull Desert has skyrocketed. In this random live broadcast room, Mu Xueer will occasionally explain the current situation of the ecological scenic spots for everyone when she is free, and the life in it is captured by the camera. the alien beast.

However, she appears very rarely, because she has been running back and forth in the ungreen desert of the Dragon Skull Desert every day for the past six months, but even so, the number of people who come to enjoy the different scenery in the live broadcast room every day still makes some well-known bloggers envious.

"This is Paradise Garden!"

"I'm lucky, today, I came across this rumored Paradise Garden that is about to open to the public!"

"These colorful flowers and trees, and those tame and cute little beasts, are all I want to do with my own hands. The existence of petting!"

"Look at the fluffy rainbow rabbit in three-color clothes, I really want to hold it in my arms, it is said that they are very tame."

"That, that, the red-skinned deer with innocent eyes that women are very envious of with curly long eyelashes, it looks so beautiful and elegant."

"Cough, what, brothers and sisters, I have good news for you. , now only fools watch the video here, we are smart, we have already gone to the official website to book the opening tickets for next month's Paradise Garden, it is said that the number of people opening this time is limited, whether you can grab it depends on your luck."

As soon as this message came out , After being stunned for a moment in the live broadcast room, the number of viewers in the upper right corner began to plummet.

Of course, some of them didn't believe that he was lying, but when the people who went out to buy tickets posted the picture, they were instantly stunned when they wanted to go out and go to the official website to click to buy, but the system showed that it was sold out.

Those who did not buy tickets exited the purchase page, and fell into silence after watching the park opening announcement posted five minutes before.

"Thank you for the big brother I just reminded, thank you for your kindness, leave a contact information, I want to invite you to dinner on the opening day of the park, hehehe..."

"Everything is silent, thank you."

"Happy, I use I've been single for more than 20 years and grabbed the family ticket. Next month, I can take my parents into Paradise Garden to see my little baby!"

"You guys are tentacles, you grabbed the ticket in just a few minutes. I don't have one left, dare you leave some for us!"

"Don't dare, I haven't grabbed a few."

"...It's too much, bro, but I'll see if you have a lot of words in your hand. Okay, let me share two of them."

"Tickets are collected, high prices, some brothers come and kick me."

"Same as above."

"Add one" for

a while, if the barrage in the live broadcast room is not known People who came in and saw it by mistake, I am afraid that people will think that this is coming to an unknown acquisition site.

"Speaking weakly, Paradise Garden is the first to open real-name authentication and cannot be resold."

After seeing these words by the ticket collection tour staring at the barrage, the originally dense screen was instantly empty.

Across the screen, Mu Xueer could feel their speechlessness, as well as some of the people hiding behind the screen laughing.

"It's so cute." After the barrage was silent, a question mark appeared on the screen. Mu Xue'er, who witnessed this scene with her own eyes, squinted. She just wanted to come up to see everyone's reactions, but she didn't expect it. All the tickets for the opening of the park were sold out in just a few minutes, and I also saw a group of lovely netizens.

Just when Mu Xueer wanted to continue watching these cute and interesting netizens, a video request prompt appeared in the upper right corner.

"Brother Fu." The video was connected, and Mu Xue'er smiled and greeted Fu Xiu inside.

"Xiao Xue, I just came back from the official website." Fu Xiu looked at Mu Xue'er, whom he hadn't seen in the video for a long time, with a soft light in his eyes.

"Why, Brother Fu is going to support my career." Hearing this, Mu Xue'er laughed and teased.

"Unfortunately, I'm not fast enough to grab them." Fu Xiu shrugged helplessly. He didn't expect that the tickets would be sold out within a few minutes.

"Yes, fortunately you didn't grab it. You are about to get tired of wandering around here. Brother Fu, give them a chance." Having said this, Mu Xue'er immediately thought of them walking and chatting in Paradise Garden. In this scene, most of the oases in the Dragon Skull Desert, whenever they take shape, Fu Xiuyu and her will always be the first guests.

"Xiaoxue, I don't get tired of the places I've walked with you, even thousands of times." Hearing this, Fu Xiuyu looked at her in the video with a serious expression. She was there, even if the scenery was the same. , but it feels really different,

"Brother Fu, you signed up for a love story training class in the imperial capital, you are more and more able to say it, but when will you come back, I have completed the greening of the last corner of the Dragon Skull Desert, just wait for you to come with me Let's check the results together." Listening to Fu Xiu's earnest love words, Mu Xue'er teased and said with a smile that she had already greened the last planned desert last night.

Of course, this last piece of desert is not the only desert left in the Dragon Skull Desert, but the last desert that needs to be greened in her plan. After this piece is completed, the only part of the Dragon Skull Desert left by Mu Xueer is still a desert. Yes, but she doesn't plan to green this place, she wants to keep it as the only desert adventure point in an oasis.

"You, I can go back in a week before Paradise Garden opens." Fu Xiuyu listened to her teasing and smiled indulgently. When he returned to the imperial capital this time, he planned to move the entire Kraft mercenary group to the extreme wasteland, because There are a lot of things that he needs to handle personally, so it takes a little more time.

"Well, I'll wait for you to come back." Mu Xue'er nodded when she heard the words.

"Are all the robots that are needed in the park ready?" Fu Xiu mentioned the opening date of the park, because in the Longku Desert, all the staff Xiaoxue uses are robots, and now she is a senior executive of a certain company. client.

"It's ready, there are full-time debuggers over there." As for the robot employees, Mu Xueer thinks it's very convenient. In the past, the robot employees didn't have to worry about their secrets being leaked by real people, but now they have become dragon skulls. desert features.

And because of the high IQ Mu Sen, who is now promoted to the director of the Dragon Skull Desert Robot, Mu Xueer only needs to discuss any decision with him, and then he will order the release of the robots under the manager of each department according to her request. Then all the robots in the Dragon Skull Desert will act according to the order after receiving the order, which makes her a lot easier.

Although the various intelligent robots purchased in the early stage cost a lot, the follow-up results made her feel very worthwhile.

"By the way, didn't your brother say he wanted to come over last time? I reserved a suite for him." When it came to robots, Mu Xueer thought of Fu Xiuyu's eldest brother in the imperial capital. She had just found out some time ago that her The company that ordered the robots in large numbers was actually a company under the name of Fu Xiuyu's eldest brother. She also said how to change the staff to receive them, only to find out later that it was Fu Xiuyu's eldest brother who opened the back door for her.

"He's been very busy recently, don't worry about him, but I want to eat your dishes more." Fu Xiu's stomach has long been conquered by her food, and every day and every meal in the imperial capital, it is clamoring to want go back.

"I'll make something delicious and deliver it to you." Hearing this, Mu Xue'er smiled. Now the delivery is still very fast, and he will receive it tomorrow night.

"Don't bother, wait for me to go back and make it for me." He who knew Mu Xueer quickly refused. If Xiaoxue sent it to him, she would definitely do a lot, because his family is also in the imperial capital, and she has been so busy recently. , let her rest more.

"And I want to eat with you." Then he added, although the food is good, it depends on who you eat or who you eat with.

"Then I'll wait for you to come back, I heard someone calling you, go get busy." Hearing the voice in the video, Mu Xue'er was ready not to delay him.

"Okay, see you in a week." Hearing that, Fu Xiu looked at her in the video with reluctance.

"Goodbye." After speaking, Mu Xueer decisively hung up the video.

Holding the cup, she got up and went upstairs to the roof.

Standing on the top of the building, she could see that the desert in front of her had not changed. There was a layer of golden light shining in the warm sunlight, but if she looked out, standing on the roof, she would see the dark green scenery in the distance.

Across the desert ahead, people will see an oasis.

Because the entrance to the desert was closed last year, no one has come to the resort area for half a year, but if the guests who have come stay again, they will be surprised to find that the Dragon Skull Desert is very different from when they first came.

This time the park opened, apart from the garden resort, Mu Xueer built a stone-themed stone house outside Paradise Garden.

Strange peaks and strange rocks rise from the ground, each of the various stones has its own characteristics, and the characteristic stone houses are in these strange rocks. They are built on top of each huge strange stone, and the guests who come to live here Standing in the house, you can even have a panoramic view of the entire stone forest.

Apart from this weird and interesting stone house, in the woods at the edge of the paradise garden, the tree house hovering on the wooden stakes is a lot more romantic, because on the vines wrapped around the handrails, the beautiful flowers are exuding wisps of faint fragrance. .

Now that it has opened, the beautiful food and places to play near Paradise Garden are more than that, such as fruit picking, special meals, rainbow ladders, hot spring baths, and more.

And these scenes are occasionally broadcast randomly during live video, but what tourists watching the live broadcast don't know is that these random live scenes are just the tip of the iceberg of the Dragon Skull Desert, and there are many places where Mu Xueer didn't get it right. The official blog enables playback permissions.

But as far as these attractions are randomly broadcast live, every time they appear, the tourists who come to watch will look forward to it. Looking at the Dragon Skull Desert, which is so different from before, tourists call the current desert changes a miracle. .

At the same time, they are also very grateful to the top-level ability user who has never appeared before, because everyone knows that the changes in the Dragon Skull Desert were brought about by him, and this change will gradually spread throughout the entire Blue Star in the near future. , his existence is hope for ordinary people.

Because he was able to build an oasis, thereby reducing the desertification of the Blue Star.