Chapter 63

At the same time, what Mu Xueer didn't know was that after she brought the bandits into the underground world, Fu Xiuyu, who received the news, had already rushed outside the fortress.

Fu Xiu stepped off the spaceship and looked at the power desert camel parked in a hidden sand pit near the fort with deep eyes.

"Boss, Boss Mu brought them in, and it is estimated that they have already gone to the underground world." Li Zong looked at the fortress in front of him with an anxious tone, although the time he spent with Mu Xueer together was not enough, but For this girl, he has always regarded it as his sister.

When Fu Xiu heard the words, he stood outside the fort and didn't do anything, because only Mu Xue'er was able to pass through this door.

"Do I need to force entry?" They didn't hide the relationship between Fu Xiu and Mu Xue'er, so the people who were close to Fu Xiu knew that Mu Xue'er was their boss's sweetheart.

"I don't need it for now." Fu Xiu raised his eyes and glanced forward. He knew Mu Xue'er's character very well. If she wanted to ask for help, then after they entered, she would have the opportunity to call him urgently.

But until she brought this group of people into the fort, she didn't turn on the alarm system inside, which made him have an idea.

If he guessed correctly, he could be sure that Mu Xueer deliberately brought people into the fort, and also wanted to avenge the wet nurse who died.

I still remember the last time he chatted with Xue Er, she told Fu Xiu that she had her own secret weapon, and she had no problem at all to save her life at a critical moment.

"Let the spiders invade the fortress. I want to see the picture after they enter." After talking to the people around him, Fu Xiuyu turned around and walked towards the spaceship beside him. Although the fortress is really sophisticated and its defense is very strong, With the permission to enter and exit anywhere in the Dragon Skull Desert, he can still find loopholes for his subordinates to invade the fortress.

What's more, the spider in their team can be said to be the top player in this area. In this world, there are definitely no more than three people who can surpass his skills.

So an hour later, on the screen in the spaceship, a picture of Mu Xueer being held hostage appeared in front of them.

Since the screen appeared, Fu Xiu had noticed Mu Xue'er's expression from the very beginning, he knew her the most, and now he could be absolutely certain that she was inviting Jun into the urn.

"Prepare..."

"Wait, turn the screen around." When Fu Xiu was about to give the order to force his way in, his eyes fell on a shelf in the fort.

"This is the housekeeper that the boss gave to Boss Mu, Mu Sen." The picture was enlarged, and Li Zong stared at the familiar face with wide eyes.

"Continue to wait, if there is no news tomorrow morning, we will go in again." Fu Xiuyu suppressed his desire to penetrate the fort and go down to save people. Since she had already arranged Mu Sen inside, he went in rashly, perhaps she was the least likely to do so. would like to see.

So he was going to give her some time to solve it by herself, but if she didn't come out after tonight, then he would go in.

Li Zong glanced at the boss beside him, but in the end he gritted his teeth and didn't speak. After all, the boss is the real boyfriend of Boss Mu. Since the boss has a decision in his heart, they can just do it.

Time passed little by little.

It took him one night to wait anxiously outside as if centuries had passed. Just when he couldn't help but want to go in, there was finally movement inside.

After an unknown amount of time, Mu Xueer finally returned to the entrance.

Sitting on the ground below the hole and looking up, she smiled and took out a prepared temporary brain from her boots.

Looking at the weak signal on the temporary light brain, she directly sent an action message to the already arranged housekeeper.

After receiving the reply from the housekeeper, about ten minutes later, she saw a piece of package falling out of the hole above.

Seeing this, she took off her cloak and put it in the big bag, and put her fingers on the retractable locks fixed on her waist.

The slender steel cable with sharp claws flew up the hole with a whistle. After it grasped the stone wall above, she pressed the retractable button, and the whole person was pulled up by the rope above.

Floating at the opening above, Mu Xueer took out the breathing mask from the bag the housekeeper put in, and fastened the rope to her waistband. After that, she sent a prepared message to the housekeeper above, and then her body began to pass through. The black hole and quicksand above were slowly pulled up by the housekeeper.

Although it takes longer to go up than to go down, fortunately, she has an oxygen protective mask, so even if she needs to pass through quicksand, the process is still acceptable.

The dark light, the quicksand that swept across her body, until she felt light coming from above, and the tightness around her body was loosened by the sand, she knew that she had come out from below.

Looking at the housekeeper who was standing at the entrance of the cave with the instrument in hand, Mu Xue'er smiled and stretched out her hand towards him.

Compared with going through the underground world and coming out of the colorful bird's nest, the entrance and exit here are much quicker and easier.

Moreover, if she suddenly came out of the extreme wasteland where Fu Xiu was located, it would be difficult to explain if she was seen by others.

"Mu Sen, thank you." Looking at the housekeeper who could not be seen as a robot at all, Mu Xue'er had a warm smile in her eyes.

After getting along for this period of time, Mu Sen has long been regarded by her as her own, a relatively different kind of relative.

"I would like to serve the master." Seeing Mu Xue'er like this, Mu Sen suddenly knelt down on one knee with one hand on the back.

"After dealing with the desert camels outside, let's go home, Mu Sen." Mu Xue'er said with a smile as she lifted up the housekeeper who was kneeling in front of her.

"Okay, Master." Mu Sen got up, checked the fortress, and after making sure that there were no clues left, he followed Mu Xue'er out.

She came and went, but it was still not bright outside.

Looking at the three desert camels parked outside, Mu Xueer already had an idea of ​​what to do with them.

It is impossible to keep it, but she remembers that there is a garbage incinerator outside the town for their own use. They can just take advantage of no one to pull it and burn it now. After all, the temperature inside is very high, even if it is a desert camel. The things made by the high-speed rail can be burned directly after being pushed forward.

An hour later, Mu Xueer and Mu Sen had already arrived at the incineration place. After scanning, the two clicked on waste disposal and threw it directly into the incinerator. Moreover, in order not to doubt the content of the video in the later stage, together with a few pieces prepared at home desert camels, which they handled at home before they arrived.

Standing outside the incinerator, Mu Xue'er and Mu Sen listened to the sound of desert camels being refined in the furnace, but they did not choose to leave immediately, but kept paying attention to the picture on the screen outside until all the desert camels inside. After it was turned into a liquid and flowed into each processing and recovery place in batches, he left with a sigh of relief.

When the two returned home, the sky outside slowly lit up.

Seeing the smudges all over her body, Mu Xueer lowered her head to smell it, the pungent smell made her frown instantly.

When she came to the bathroom of the bedroom, she took off her clothes and stepped into the prepared bathtub. She leaned on the pillow with its own massage function. She was just about to close her eyes to relax, but the scene of the bandits before they died suddenly appeared to her. in mind.

She was about to relax, but at this moment the nerves in her mind tightened again, and even her hands began to tremble.

The scene before their death was too shocking to her. Even if they killed countless people and died, it was the first time she personally led people to death, and it was impossible for her to not feel at all about it.

But to say regret, she didn't regret it at all, because if it wasn't for her to do it herself, then they don't know when they would be really brought to justice, after all, this world is very different from her previous world.

After a brief grooming, she changed clothes and came to a long-locked room at the end of the second floor.

The lights were turned on, and there was only a simple table in the spacious house, and three tablets were placed on the table, and there were several trays of fruit snacks in front of the tablet.

"Qin Shu and Nanny, Sister Mu Xue'er, your revenge, today I finally let those beasts pay their debts with blood. The big revenge has been settled. I wish you a good birth and a safe and happy life in your next life." After speaking, Mu Xueer bowed to the tablet and changed the offerings for them again.

Today, the group of bandits lost their lives to the mouth of the beasts, which can be regarded as revenge for them, and they have been owed to the original owner since they came here.

After the memorial ceremony, Mu Xueer went downstairs to open her backpack and looked at the fresh fish in the box. She was going to put it into the green forest river in a while.

And when she was instilling anger for the fish in the box, Fu Xiuyu, who had been hiding in the dark, had a deep look at the moment.

"Boss, as far as I can see, they are completely innocent. If Boss Mu faces them, it will be fine." On the side, Li Zong said while looking at the head of his family who was sitting at the table with a confused expression.

Those few people, Mu Xueer and her nanny were not the first victims, but they were very good at picking when they started, so even if they killed countless people, they could still live peacefully in this world.

Only this time, they encountered the tough stubble Mu Xueer.

"It's because I was too slow. I should have started when I first discovered them." Fu Xiu's eyes flashed annoyance when he heard this. He shouldn't let people monitor them, but should have started directly. Not to get Mu Xueer's hands dirty.

But it was also because he didn't do it this time that he learned about the other side of Mu Xue'er.

She was not as weak as he thought.

"I received their wanted order and said that the Kraft mercenary group met them during the mission, and they all died because of resistance when they were arrested." Stopping his fingers from tapping on the table, Fu Xiuyu looked up. Li Zong said after a glance.

"Yes, boss." Li Zong heard the words, and immediately opened the mercenary network and started to operate. They belong to high-level mercenaries, not only can they take on difficult tasks, they even have the right to some official wanted orders. received.

"Go back." Looking at the house below, Fu Xiu was not going to disturb her at this moment. He would just pretend not to know about this incident.

The driver heard the words, and after his subordinates made some operations, the spaceship quickly drove towards the extreme wasteland.