Chapter 74

At the end of the meeting, the figures of everyone disappeared from the screen.

"Congratulations, Xue'er, you can be said to be the youngest elder in the history of the empire." After everyone disappeared, Huang Zhengxun said with a smile as he turned his chair to the direction the camera was looking at.

"That's my honor." Looking at the emperor in the video, Mu Xueer smiled with a touch of gratitude. If it wasn't for him to help, her entry into the Presbyterian Council would not have been so smooth.

"There is an elder suddenly in the empire now. It won't take long for the news to be known to the entire Internet. Are you ready?" Huang Zhengxun looked at her appearance of honor and disgrace, and became more and more sure of her in his heart.

"Do I need to prepare, Brother Zhengxun, have you forgotten? I'm not going to show up." Listening to what he said, Mu Xue'er looked at him helplessly and said.

"That's right, you are different from other people." Huang Zhengxun was stunned by her, before he reacted.

"Then let's not talk about it for the time being. Xue Er, did you find out today? Uncle Fu is very satisfied with you." Huang Zhengxun said in a teasing tone after looking at her.

"After all, I'm still very good." Listening to his teasing, Mu Xue'er was not at all embarrassed, and her expression was full of pride. After all, it was not the first time that they had met. Xun disappeared when he was in the Dragon Skull Desert, and now the two are considered friends, so the jokes are very casual.

"It's really excellent. After all, the Ten Elders Association has not made an exception for the elders to join directly." He still agreed with this. If it wasn't for Mu Xue'er's request to be invisible, then when she joined as an elder, there must be an elder to be needed. Resign to give way.

"One more thing, now that the Dragon Skull Desert has been upgraded to an ecological experimental reserve, Uncle Fu will soon send people to patrol there." He reached a consensus with Uncle Fu at the beginning of this matter, and his family It is absolutely impossible for other people to insert eyeliners in the site, so after the matter is confirmed, both parties have already begun to operate.

"Trouble you guys." Mu Xue'er discussed this with them when they discussed joining the Presbyterian Church, so she knew it.

"My family, it's not troublesome to say anything." Huang Zhengxun smiled when he heard the words. In his eyes, Mu Xue'er was a member of the Fu family, so apart from friends, they were also family members.

"Okay, let's not talk about those fakes. When you come over next time, tell me what you want to eat." Huang Zhengxun is also a foodie in her eyes. For foodies, nothing can't be solved by a meal.

"Then I won't be polite." When it came to Mu Xue'er's craftsmanship, Huang Zhengxun couldn't help swallowing. As the current emperor, it's not that he hasn't eaten food, but Mu Xue'er's approach is similar to his. The way of eating is very different.

"I won't tell you any more, it should be Elder Zhou." After listening to the knock at the door, she said after thinking about it.

"Okay, then I'll hang up first. If you have any questions, you can tell Elder Zhou directly. It's all your own." Huang Zhengxun finished speaking and was about to hang up.

"Wait a minute, I sent you and Uncle Fu some fruit, remember to check it, that's all, goodbye." This batch of fruit was picked from her orchard, and there is nothing to say about the taste and flesh.

"Okay..." Huang Zhengxun just wanted to ask if she had built the fruit forest with her special ability, but before she could speak, the phone had already been hung up.

Looking at the black screen, Huang Zhengxun smiled helplessly, and then sent a message to the boss of the Fu family.

The video hung up, Mu Xueer sorted it out, got up and walked towards the door.

"Old Zhou, you're here, please come in." As soon as the door opened, the old man outside looked at her kindly, obviously he didn't take the previous accident to heart.

"Old Zhou, I'm so sorry for the explosion of the energy column in the testing room, are you alright?" After inviting the person in and sitting down, Mu Xue'er had an apologetic expression on her face.

"It's not your fault, it's because our machinery and equipment are not ready." Thinking of the previous scene, Zhou Lao not only did not change his face, but even had a smile in his words. Obviously, the explosion was more pleasant than shock to him.

"Ms. Mu is very capable and excellent." Looking at the girl in front of him, Zhou Lao became more and more satisfied. The difficult living environment not only did not raise her up, but even allowed her to grow up very well.

"It was Old Miao Zhou who praised it." Mu Xue'er felt a little embarrassed after hearing the very straightforward praise from the old man in front of her.

"I'm just telling the truth." Zhou Lao smiled and stroked his beard. The Fu family boy had vision, and this daughter-in-law was looking for a good one.

"Old Zhou did not have time to rest, so he did an energy test for me. There is still a yard in my garden that no one is staying in. Why don't Mr. Zhou and everyone go there to rest. As for other things, wait for Mr. Zhou to rest after he has rested. It's not too late for us to talk." Seeing the wrinkled skin when the old man smiled, Mu Xue'er felt a little embarrassed, although this one was one of the elders, he was also an elderly man.

"Okay, then I'm sorry." Zhou Lao was stunned when he heard the words, and then he replied with a smile.

"Each courtyard has a docking place for the spacecraft, please send the coordinates to the driver." Mu Xue'er then marked the location to Zhou Lao. This courtyard is located on the side, and the space inside is the largest in the entire garden resort. Yes, so even if everyone in Zhou Lao's spaceship lived in, it would be more than enough.

"Okay." Zhou Lao locked the position, and then sent it to the driver.

After a while, the spaceship started and slowly drove towards the marked point given by Mu Xueer.

At the same time, Mu Xueer had contacted the waiter to put some freshly picked fruits in the fruit forest this morning for human consumption.

The spaceship stopped, and Zhou Lao got off the spaceship with her help. This was the first time he really faced the resort built by Mu Xueer in the Dragon Skull Desert.

"This place is wonderful!" After going down, Zhou Lao looked at the vegetation in the courtyard and the retro buildings in front of him in amazement. It was not that he had not seen the introduction in the video before he came, but after seeing it, he felt that the real thing was better than the video. The introduction is even more shocking.

Pavilions and pavilions, flowers and fragrances, at first glance, it seems that they have traveled back to ancient times.

"If Mr. Zhou likes it, you can stay for a while." Mu Xue'er was used to the praise from the guests, but she was also very happy when she saw that Mr. Zhou was really happy.

"It's going to be a while longer." Old Zhou's eyes slowly swept around, such a beautiful place, he was willing to stay as long as possible.

"Then I won't disturb everyone's rest, goodbye." Seeing that many people around were suppressing the curiosity in their eyes, Mu Xueer smiled and prepared to leave.

"Okay, let's go, you've worked hard for you today." Elder Zhou retracted his gaze from the distance, and smiled more and more lovingly when facing Mu Xue'er.

"Old Zhou take a good rest, everyone is the same." After she nodded to everyone, she also left the yard.

As soon as her front foot was discharged from the hospital, bursts of exclamations from the inside reached her ears with the wind.

They came from the imperial capital, and they have indeed experienced a lot more big scenes than Mu Xue'er. They have even seen a lot of beautiful buildings, but that is what Blue Star exists now.

But now Mu Xueer uses the resort to present the beauty in their eyes, which is the kind of retro and elegant building that makes people eye-catching, which is even more attractive to them.

What's more, there are a lot of unmutated vegetation in this yard. As researchers, they are probably more interested in these.

Hearing the uncontrollable exclamations of the people inside, Mu Xueer walked towards the house with the corners of her lips slightly raised.

After returning home and saying hello to Mu Sen, she couldn't help going upstairs to the bathroom. At this time, she should take a bath and celebrate.

After taking a bath and resting, it was already sunset outside when I went downstairs again.

Dressed in soft and comfortable home clothes, she was sitting on the sofa in the living room drinking beautiful juice, and then she clicked on the received and unread emails on her brain.

The first message was naturally the online appointment letter from the special department of the imperial capital, and this was the first appointment letter that was jointly stamped and approved by thirteen people in the video during the meeting.

As for the real appointment letter, the commissioner will be delivered in a few days.

At the same time, after the appointment letter has come into effect, the business card of the eleventh elder of the current imperial capital has appeared in the elders' charter.

Although this business card is a hidden picture with a question mark, there is already a personal introduction about him below.

A top-level totem capable person with special abilities, and now the Dragon Skull Desert is doing research that benefits the country and the people. He chooses to hide his identity because he doesn't like to be disturbed.

After seeing the screenshots of the first batch of people who shared and posted the news, the Elder Tuhui was almost crowded.

Many people did not expect that there are actually top-level totem capable people in this world. Such news is more exciting than the fact that there is one more person in the Ten Elders.

If it wasn't for the fact that the eleventh elder did not like to be disturbed in the bottom line, Mu Xue'er, the current lord of the Dragon Skull Desert, would have been surrounded by inquirers long ago.

After all, the status of a top totem capable person not only makes people envious and worships, but also makes people feel fearful. Although many people are curious about what kind of person this almighty is, they are also more afraid that they will stay in the eyes of this almighty. make a bad impression.

Since Da Neng chose to stay in the Dragon Skull Desert, he must know Mu Xueer, and according to the introduction of the Elder Tuhui, Da Neng is currently doing some research in the Dragon Skull Desert. , it needs the owner's consent, so this means that Mu Xueer knows Da Neng, they watch Mu Xue'er too much, Mu Xue'er may sue Da Neng, so in order not to leave Da Neng bad Impression, they are still quietly pretending not to know that it is better to be here.

Moreover, the guests who booked a room at the Garden Resort are very excited now. They almost renew the room fee for themselves without hesitation. Even if they can't really have a real room here, they can breathe the same air as Danny. Also excellent.

Mu Xueer's thoughts about the guests in the resort are unknown, and now she is carefully examining the powers she has after entering the Presbyterian Church.

After reading it carefully, she was very satisfied. Although she could not use some elder privileges because of her anonymity, the ones that might be used were quite enough for her.

Now, she is waiting for Fu Shuai's patrol personnel to come over. After they are in place, her desert oasis plan can really start with confidence.

After her own affairs were roughly arranged in her mind, Mu Xueer was suddenly curious that Fu Xiu and the others had walked to the place in the underground world.

She didn't know what happened below. Although she was worried about Fu Xiu and curious about what happened below, she didn't have any extra time to go down because she also had a lot of things to do.