Chapter 45

The night before, Mu Xueer received a message from Director Cheng that all the houses in the garden had been built, and if she came over and was satisfied, then they would start the next step.

So the next morning, when the sky just opened, and at the most comfortable moment in the desert, she went out to the garden.

On the originally black land, a classical building rose from the ground. From the appearance alone, it is basically the same as her drawing, but now there is only this building in the middle of Yunlin, and there are no other decorations. Although it looks classical , but a little monotonous.

"Boss Mu is here, let me show you." As soon as Director Cheng went out, he saw Mu Xue'er standing outside.

"I'm bothering Director Cheng." Mu Xue'er nodded at him, and then the two walked in towards the carved door in front.

"The roads leading to the rooms in the four directions have been paved with irregular slates as required by Boss Mu..." Director Cheng brought Mu Xue'er in, and he was also introducing her to the completed projects.

Recalling the buildings on the drawings, Director Cheng gives her a thumbs up every time he looks at it. If this place is really built like the drawings, it will be a steady stream of money from the future.

After all, compared with the current building, the ancient building of Mu Boss has a little more charm. The selling point is still the green garden in the desert. It is very simple to combine the two to attract attention.

"The circular building in the middle is the reception hall. The doors are open to all sides. According to the request of the boss, there are four doors from east, west, north, south and south, and you can reach four different directions along the corridor..." After the two came to the middle, Director Cheng lifted the The finger points to an antique octagonal building ahead.

Mu Xueer nodded with satisfaction and walked inside. The reception hall is about 200 square meters. Although there is nothing in it, it looks very empty, but Sifang made a carved hollow door according to her request, which looks very classical. atmosphere.

I walked through a random door and saw a corridor leading to the front. Both sides are imitation wooden structures. Because garden facilities will be built outside in the future, guests can enjoy the beautiful scenery along the way to the guest room. If you are tired , you can sit on the benches on both sides of the corridor to rest.

On the way to the house in front, Director Cheng also introduced to her the ponds and other garden facilities that had been built.

"There are fifteen couples rooms here." At the end of the corridor, there are two-story cottages separated by a distance. Compared with the family room on the opposite side, the rooms here are smaller.

Although the gap between the houses is too large and empty now, but in the future, Mu Xue'er will plant a thorn fence in this open space, and the effect will be different when the time comes.

After seeing the building here, the two walked towards the east again. There is a row of accommodation. There are 30 rooms on the upper and lower floors. Each room is different in size, but it is still full of charm. The price is the most affordable housing in the garden area.

After reading the row of accommodation, the two went to the south again. The houses there are the largest family suites in the entire Linyuan, and there are not many houses. There are only ten houses. Guests who travel with the whole family are prepared. Of course, the room rate here will be the most expensive in the whole forest in the future.

After reading all of them, Mu Xueer was still very satisfied with this. Dozens and hundreds of robots worked day and night, so that the place could be built according to her requirements within a month.

Although the building materials are all synthetic, it is difficult to tell from a distance that they are made of synthetic materials rather than real wood and bricks.

"Next, it's time to renovate the house and install garden facilities." At this point, Mu Xueer felt a little pain in her heart, and the most expensive project of the entire building was about to start.

"If Boss Mu is satisfied with the current building, we can start the next step after signing the signature." Director Cheng was paying attention to Mu Xue'er's reaction all the way, for fear that she would say something dissatisfied with the reconstruction in the next second. It's not that they haven't met customers before, so when he just heard her talk about the next plan, his heart eased a little.

"Okay." Mu Xue'er nodded when she heard the words, took a look at the contract brought up by Director Cheng and signed it, and then began to rejoice that she had just received the loan.

With the 100 million credit points loaned by the ownership of the Dragon Skull Desert, her loan was completed only when the relevant procedures for the underground world were completed. Therefore, in the eyes of those people, the value of the Dragon Skull Desert is far less than the underground world below. Otherwise, she wouldn't have to wait so long.

In this garden, the building corridors, rivers, ponds, etc. add up, and the capital does not exceed 10 million, but if you want to decorate this place as shown in the drawings, that is the beginning of the real burning of money, decoration and decoration, in It was the same cost in those days.

"Looking forward to the next changes in this place, everything is up to you, Director Cheng." After the second contract was signed, Mu Xueer smiled and shook hands with him. Compared with construction, the decoration will be faster.

"Definite the mission." Director Cheng's eyes shone brightly, and he also looked forward to the next changes in this place.

"Director Cheng will be very busy next, so I'll see for myself, you can go." Sitting in the middle pavilion, Mu Xueer said to him.

"Okay, if there is something I don't understand, Boss Mu can call me at any time, then I will contact the material department now to see how they are going to do it." Director Cheng has already flew out, after all, construction is his hobby , what's more, Mu Xueer's construction is so special, so he really wants to finish it quickly.

"Okay, Director Cheng, goodbye."

"Goodbye."

Seeing him speeding up and leaving in a hurry, Mu Xue'er smiled and looked forward. According to the plan, there will be a pond and a rockery here in the future, and a small river connecting them. , which will surround the entire garden.

But now it's just an empty oval pebbled pool and an empty river there.

After sitting in the pavilion for a while, Mu Xue'er slowly left the garden after checking the time.

Because next she is going to check the next place, the quicksand entrance fortress leading to the underground world.

When riding a sand motorcycle, Mu Xue'er saw a silver building shining with cold light in front of her from a distance, but when she was about ten meters away from it, she stopped when she saw a circle of silver lines in front of her.

Beep, beep...Warning warning, private area ahead, tourists are not allowed to approach...

Mu Xueer was approaching, and alarms began to sound around. Seeing this, she turned on the special signal on her wrist, and the harsh alarm sounded. Disappeared.

Finding the gap, Mu Xueer pointed a finger, and the silver lines automatically contracted to let her out of the entrance.

Walking forward, the silver round fortress came into view, looking like a sturdy metal tent.

"Boss Mu, please." At the door, Wei Shang stood there and made a gesture of invitation to her. After the acceptance, he could go back to study the Extreme Border Wasteland.

Mu Xueer smiled politely at him, and then clicked on the operation panel at the door. Because of the particularity of this place, you need to scan your facial pupils, fingerprints and DNA to enter. If one of them fails in three verifications, the system inside will Contact the special department in Sandhammer directly.

As soon as the door opened, Mu Xue'er suddenly felt cool when she entered.

Looking up, there is no decoration in it, some are just the floor below to prevent falling into the quicksand, and on the wall of the fort, blue light flashes from time to time, click on the information panel, a blue light screen directly appeared in the middle of the house.

After Wei Shang explained the operation guide to her, Mu Xueer was able to switch the various modes of the fortress at any time. Looking at the various monitoring images without dead ends, Mu Xueer finally signed the completion contract with satisfaction.

Finally, the two sides shook hands and said goodbye.

Because the robot here was directly transferred back to the extreme wasteland by Wei Shang after there was no problem in the inspection last night, so now that the two of them cooperated happily, he also took the spaceship to Fu Xiu's side. After all For Wei Shang, that was the real challenge.

Standing in the same place, Mu Xueer walked around the fort several times. She verified the practicality of the fort over and over again. In the end, she had to ride a motorcycle and go home until her stomach started to growl.

Lying on the sofa in the living room, Mu Xue'er sent the news of the successful inspection to Fu Xiuyu. Because the equipment he had been waiting for had been delivered today, he could not come to inspect the fort with her.

Seeing that Fu Xiu took the time to reply to her news, Mu Xueer said to him after dinner and then she turned off her brain.

After resting for a while, Mu Xueer climbed up to the top floor. Unlike when she first came, the current top floor is full of colorful flowers.

The flower bed is full of lush green lawns, and the lawn is full of various flowers. Sitting on the cushion in the middle takes a deep breath, and a faint fragrance of grass and flowers penetrates into the chest, spleen and lungs.

Not only is the roof full of flowers, but even in the cactus forest behind, in the direction close to the house, the space between the cactus is already full of green grass. This is the result of her going out every night to transform wood.

For her now, it's still too early to say that wood characters are transformed into forests, but if she uses grass and trees to create patches of grass, there is no problem.

When all the garden decorations are done, she can fully display her abilities. The dictionary system told her before that as long as she embodied more things and existed for a long time, the energy returned to her would be more and more. big.

That's why she stays in the cactus forest every day at night. Now the energy fed back to her by the dozens of acres of lawn is not the plants in the flower beds upstairs, the grassland around the Tianchi lake downstairs and the vegetable fields behind the house. Garden soil can be compared.

After more than half a year of hard work, she can now feel a fresh and comfortable energy penetrating into her body through the pores of her body every moment. Even the cactus totem on her wrist has been upgraded. I believe it will not take long. Her cactus totem can save energy from level 5 to level 6. The half-totem ability and the full-scale totem ability are not only the difference in level, although the plant type is not as strong as the animal type, but the full-scale cactus can be fully transformed. Totem, the attack ability is not weak.

She closed her eyes on the roof and rested for a while. After Mu Xueer dealt with some things, the sun began to set, and she would still go to the cactus forest to practice after nightfall.

In the days that followed, because of the completion of the buildings in the garden, Mu Xueer also became busy, because when the garden was renovated, Director Cheng would contact her to see the effect at some point. Cher would watch and give advice when Director Cheng contacted her.

Although she was busy every day, she felt that the hard work was worth it when she saw that the facilities in the garden were approaching perfectly in the direction she expected.

Of course, the credit points that flowed out like running water every day also made her feel very distressed.

Mu Xueer was busy during this period of time, and it was not easy for Fu Xiu to build the fort on the extreme side of the wasteland. At first, he could come over for dinner every night, but when he was busy later, he could only come once every two or three days. .

Because he came for a long time and stayed for a short time, he did not find that Mu Xue'er was busier than her recently.

In this way, the two of them have been very tacit in the recent period of time and began to work on their own.

It wasn't until the decoration of the houses in the garden and the laying of various facilities in the courtyard came to an end that Mu Xue'er felt a little more relaxed.