Chapter 75

In three days, the people sent by Fu Shuai not only arrived, but also completed the assignment of guards and patrols as soon as they arrived.

For a time, one-third of the border of the Dragon Skull Desert was patrolled every kilometer by a soldier and his robot partner.

As for the other two-thirds of the desert, because Mu Xueer said that there would be no construction there for the time being, no one was sent there, but some aerial robots were selected to patrol above.

Because this movement is not small, the news of the soldiers coming to the Dragon Skull Desert was quickly posted on the Internet by the guests who came to play. Everyone looked at the pictures in front of them, and now they suddenly reacted. Two days ago, it was rumored that the Dragon Skull Desert was being It seems to be true that it is listed as an ecological experimental reserve.

Thinking of the top totem capable person living inside, everyone began to wonder if all this had something to do with him, so some curious people began to order tickets for the Dragon Skull Desert expedition online to find out, but when they After clicking on the ticketing website, I found a row of big red letters floating on it. Tickets for the Dragon Skull Desert Adventure are temporarily unavailable.

At the same time, scroll down, and even the ticket office of the Garden Resort has a notice hanging on it. The general meaning is that because the Dragon Skull Desert is currently undergoing an experiment, all the play areas have been greatly reduced, so I hope that tourists who go to play will read the notice and do it again. Decide.

At the same time, Mu Xueer had already arrived near the fruit forest.

"Miss Mu, it's time to start." The man who spoke was in his thirties and was sent to her by Fu Shuai, who looked very reliable.

"Well, I have troubled Major General Long, please go back to the spaceship. I'm more used to being alone during the greening period." Mu Xue'er looked at the tall man in front of her and said that someone would be uncomfortable watching her.

"Okay, call me if you have something to do." After speaking, Major General Long turned around and walked towards the spaceship, although he was very curious about how the young Mu Xue'er turned the sand into soil and let it grow green plants. But since the master doesn't want anyone watching, he won't stay. After all, the most important task of his visit this time is to prevent anyone from detecting what's going on inside.

After watching him leave, Mu Xue'er chose a place where she was more satisfied and sat down.

Closing her eyes and concentrating, energy began to pour into her body with every breath.

Now, as long as she thinks in her heart, she can visualize the words she needs.

In her eyes, the soil character is already a font that can be easily written, and this time, she wants to try with all her strength, how much soil can be turned into a single soil character with all her energy.

When she put all the energy in her body into the earth character, its appearance changed differently from before. The font changed from big to small and finally expanded again until it was dark and shiny, and finally the font stayed in a building. the size of the house.

To the naked eye, it seemed that there was thunder rolling in the dark earth characters, and the thick black mist floating in the air gave people a dangerous feeling that they were very reluctant to approach.

"Go." Now, all the energy in Mu Xue'er's body has been poured into the font. With fine sweat on her forehead, she opened her eyes that had been closed, and the font began to roll and disintegrate as her gaze sharpened.

boom!

After the dark fog rolled, it smashed into the desert in front of her with a loud noise. After the black fog entered the sand, the surrounding air seemed to be suddenly forbidden, until a black light erupted from the hole smashed by the black fog in front, and the light spread out. At that moment, a layer of faint black mist followed and spread out towards the surroundings.

Major General Long, who was sitting in the spaceship, had a panoramic view of this scene through the monitoring equipment above. When the dark cloud of smoke suddenly appeared in front of Mu Xueer, he stood up from his chair. He did not understand how she did it until The black fog exploded into the ground, and when it finally turned into black fog and spread out, his whole person was straight, and his eyes were staring at the screen in front of him without blinking.

frame!

He stared at the screen in front of him with all his attention. When his eyes suddenly swept to the corner exposed after the black mist had dissipated, he couldn't help raising his hand and rubbing it hard on his eyes. In the end, he could see clearly because he was too much. Excited, he swept the water glass on the table to the ground.

At this time, he didn't have the energy to pay attention to the things that fell, but stared at the screen, and finally rushed to the door to open the boat door and walked down.

"It really turned into mud!" He was kneeling on the ground holding the dirt he just grabbed from the ground, his expression full of disbelief.

After being silent, he put down the soil in his hand, got up and kept looking around, but as far as he could see, there was yellow sand, and some were just dark soil that looked fertile.

After the shock, he couldn't control his gaze towards Mu Xue'er's location. The expression in his eyes was very complicated. He never thought that Mu Xue'er's ability was different from what he thought.

Suddenly, remembering the black mist that kept infiltrating outwards, he quickly ran back to the spaceship again.

After entering the monitoring command, he quickly saw how much desert Mu Xue'er had turned into soil.

"Is this still a human?!" With a sound, Major General Long slumped on the chair behind him. No wonder she was able to enter the Presbyterian Council by herself. This ability is simply beyond the sky.

No wonder she entered the Elder Council so smoothly. Her current ability is not only the only one, but also the power that Blue Star lacks and needs most.

After taking a few deep breaths, Major General Long's eyes returned to clarity, then got up and tidied up his clothes, then walked towards Mu Xue'er below.

"Miss Mu, are you alright?" Looking at Mu Xue'er sitting on the ground with a pale face, Major General Long's eyes were full of worry.

"It's okay, it's just that my strength is exhausted, I'll just take a rest." Mu Xue'er waved at him with a smile. She was not far from the fruit forest, and her energy recovered very quickly.

"I'll help you get on the boat to rest." Major General Long glanced at the sun hanging in the sky. Although she was wearing an isolation suit, the air around her was still very hot.

"No, I'll rest here." Mu Xue'er waved her hand. Now that she doesn't have to worry about being discovered here, she wants to quickly turn this desert into an oasis.

After all, the area of ​​the Dragon Skull Desert is not small, and it will take a lot of time to green it all according to her thoughts.

However, for her, these are only difficult in the early stage. The more oases she forms in the later stage, the more her ability will increase rapidly, so for her, the later stage is not as weak as the early stage.

"Okay, I'll go get you water." Major General Long saw her insistence, so he turned around and went back.

When he came over again, the refrigerator in his hand not only contained food, but also a simple sunshade equipment.

And this sunshade equipment was completed as soon as it was completed, and soon Mu Xueer had an extra sunshade behind him.

"Thank you." Mu Xue'er took out the hard and dry bread inside and took a few bites with water. After a few bites, she felt her stomach was full.

"I need to practice to recover my energy. Major General Long can go to the orchard in front of him if he has nothing to do." Mu Xue'er closed the bottle and put it back in the refrigerator, and then said to the people beside her.

"Okay, you can call me anytime if you have something to do." After listening to her words, Major General Long immediately understood that she was really unhappy around her, and in order not to arouse her disgust, he did leave.

She was alone, and Mu Xueer quickly entered the state of cultivation. Because she was very close to the Green Forest Orchard, the energy around her began to frantically pour into her body after she took the initiative to absorb it.

In half an hour, the exhausted energy in the body was restored again.

After the recovery, she hardly stopped, and immediately greened and enlivened the soil that had just been spoken.

Over and over again, over and over again.

When night came, Mu Xueer was no longer empty except for the awning, and green plants spread all over the place during the day, and each one looked so energetic.

At this time, Major General Long looked at the growing green plants, his eyes were not as shocked as they were at the beginning. After a day of stimulation, he was now able to calmly face the unscientific picture in front of him.

As for Mu Xue'er who is in the middle of the green plants at the moment, Major General Long's view of her has completely changed. There are people here, maybe it's a legendary monster!

Those who say that Mu Xue'er is not worthy of their son Fu should come and see how Mu Xue'er has turned a desert into an oasis. This kind of devilish ability is like their Fu Fu who has the same strange ability. For the son, isn't it a perfect match made in heaven?

In the days that followed, Major General Long would fly Mu Xueer into the desert every day, and then watch her turn the desert, which was full of yellow sand, into beautiful oasis with colorful mist.

During the recent period, Mu Xueer seems to be a greening machine without hunger and fatigue. She builds the Dragon Skull Desert sleepless every day. The real-time map of the originally desolate Dragon Skull Desert is under the efforts of Mu Xueer day and night. It started to turn green little by little.

During this period, Major General Long persuaded her several times to let her rest, but Mu Xueer refused because she told him that she was not tired.

At first, Major General Long thought she was trying to be brave, but later he discovered that after the large-scale increase of green plants in the Dragon Skull Desert, Mu Xueer seemed to be getting more and more relaxed greening, and even her expression became more and more natural.

Thinking of the day she just started, and thinking of how she can turn thousands of acres of land without breathing, Major General Long suddenly had a bold idea in his heart.

"Miss Mu, can I ask you a question?" On this day, when Mu Xueer sat on the stone and looked at the moonlight after finishing the work, Major General Long stepped forward to ask the question in his heart.

"You say." Sitting on the stone and feeling the energy and the breeze caressing, Mu Xueer was in a very good mood, so she was willing to answer her questions.

"Does your ability have anything to do with your construction of an oasis?" Major General Long looked at the girl bathed in the moonlight in front of him, took a deep breath, and threw out the question that he was almost sure about waiting for her to answer.

"Yes, but I believe that Major General Long will not tell you." Because Major General Long has been with her recently, he is not surprised that Mu Xueer thinks this way, and she can be said to be arrogant now. The capital, she can be sure, in this world, if someone wants to hurt her, it is impossible.

"Even if Long Mou speaks out, no one will believe it." Major General Long looked at the girl in front of him with a smile on his face, his eyes sank, and then he raised the corner of his mouth and said with a smile.

After all, this kind of ability is too absurd, and no one who has seen it with his own eyes will believe it, not to mention that he is a member of the Fu family. At this time, he will never open his mouth when he should shut up.

Mu Xueer retracted her gaze, leaned back against the stone wall and admired the moon hanging high in the sky.

The scenery is very beautiful. Let's take a bite of the sweet and sour fruits that are now picked from the fruit forest. Tonight has a beautiful ending.