Chapter 31

Today, the weather is sunny and cloudless.

After Mu Xueer came back from the morning run, she received a message from the network steward that the working robots had entered the cactus fruit picking instructions and were now heading to the cactus forest.

After receiving the news, she went back to the house, washed her face, and rode her work bike towards the cactus forest. When she arrived at her destination, she saw the picking robots standing neatly five meters away from the cactus forest. .

This batch of robots is an old model from a few years ago. It comes from the same batch as the family robot Madoka. Although the style looks a bit old, it still works quite well.

After confirming with the network steward that the program has been set up, Mu Xueer went directly to the official blog of the Dragon Skull Desert to start today's live broadcast, because she promised the fans of the Dragon Skull Desert that the cactus fruit would be sold live when picking. Everyone sells fresh cactus fruit.

"Hello everyone, I'm the boss of Dragon Skull Desert Wood. Now I've come to the cactus forest. Later, I will lead the robots to pick this year's cactus fruit." As soon as the live broadcast started, Mu Xueer smiled at the fast influx of audience. Greeted.

"Through all-round shooting, you can see that this year's fruit is big and full, and the color looks very positive. Each cactus fruit looks well-proportioned and weighs about a pound. It can be said that it is the largest fruit in recent years. Approved." Because today's picking activity was warmed up a few days ago, so many fans poured into the live broadcast room as soon as the live broadcast started today.

Because Mu Xueer's brain has been replaced with an upgraded version, the audience in the live broadcast room can see the cactus forest with a little color at a glance, and when the camera is pulled, they can carefully see the oranges on the tree The yellow cactus fruit can be adjusted at will, giving everyone an immersive feeling.

Under the watchful eyes of the audience, Mu Xueer had already driven a working car to the first batch of cactus trees that needed to be picked.

As she raised her right hand, a touch of green on her wrist floated out, and then it turned into a thread of lines and drilled into the cactus tree. At this moment, the cactus trees, who felt the affinity, completely put away their dense preparations. A long thorn that erupts at any time.

Seeing this, Mu Xueer let the robots enter one by one, and then started today's busy work.

"This year's fruit skin is thin and heavy. After cutting it, you can see the purple flesh full of juice. It is sweet and juicy in one bite. The unique taste of cactus fruit is also very strong. I think everyone will like it very much." A fruit was picked at the lowest point, and Mu Xueer smiled and gave an introduction to everyone.

"Trailer trailer, this juice looks so appetizing."

"I've been looking forward to this moment for several days, my wallet is ready, and Mu Lao will get on the car quickly."

"This year's fruit, I saw it from the flowering period. If you don't buy the fruit, I'm sorry for my attention to them in the past few months!"

"No, there is always a fruit growing under my eyes, and I feel like it is about to fall into my arms before I know it, and I can't wait to enter it!"

"Don't say anything. Boss Mu, look at my wallet, it's already ready to move."

"It seems that everyone is looking forward to the fruits of this year, so let's get to the point immediately." Looking at the comments everyone couldn't wait to send, Mu Cher's eyes were full of smiles. As some fans said, this year's cactus fruit really bloomed and fruited under their eyes.