Chapter 79

On March 6, the Dragon Skull Desert Paradise Garden opened to the public for the first time.

The blue sky and white clouds are warm and sunny, and this weather is very suitable for taking pictures and playing in the garden.

And those tourists who had been waiting at the door for a long time would watch the time almost every few minutes. When there was a sound in front of them, they were so excited that they could not dance on the spot.

"Hello everyone, I'm your anchor XX. According to my surrounding buildings, everyone should know where I am..."

"Brothers and sisters, our long-awaited moment has finally come. The Dragon Skull Desert Paradise Garden is the first open to the public. One day, I will take everyone to enjoy the beautiful scenery in the park together..."

"I didn't say anything, standing at the door, I seemed to smell the fragrance wafting out of it, and at this moment my heart couldn't control it and wanted to drift in. ..."

In the waiting area at the entrance, there are a lot of live broadcasters who come here. On a big day like today, they can not only enter the hospital to play in person, but also make a lot of money during the play, and they are very happy to think about it. .

"Hello everyone, on this sunny day, welcome everyone to the Dragon Skull Desert Paradise Garden..." As the broadcast above sounded, the closed door in front slowly began to open.

After the receptionist came out, the tourists began to line up at each entrance to scan the electronic tickets in sequence.

After entering the garden, the first thing they saw was a welcoming flower field composed of colorful flowers. The flower field was full of colorful flowers and fragrance. After standing there for a while, the guests began to explore the paradise garden.

Because Paradise Garden has limited the number of guests for the first batch, it is not crowded inside, and it will not give people the feeling that they can only see the heads of people when they come. The guests are also very happy.

The only thing that makes them tangled in the garden is that when they stand at the fork, the route on the electronic sign in front of them indicates the route, because they want to go to every garden attraction above, but they are very entangled in the end to go first. There.

In the control room, Mu Xueer stood in front of the big monitoring screen and looked at the tourists in the park with smiles in their eyes.

For today's first opening, she was busy last night for a long time, in order to let the guests who came to play feel what the day is coming, what is a hundred flowers blooming.

The peach blossom forest, the plum garden, and the golden rapeseed flower field only slowly opened late last night because of her reasonable input of energy every day.

In addition to the beautiful scenery, there are many cute insects and animals in the courtyard, and many of the insects and animals here are from the underground world, so most of them have not been mutated.

For example, the various birds chirping and chirping happily around the top, as well as the colorful butterflies dancing above the flowers, and the cute creatures blinking their curious eyes, all these make tourists call it beautiful and cute.

"This fairyland-like place is really beautiful!" In the Peach Blossom Forest, under the peach tree that is very popular among girls, there will be a picnic blanket spread below every distance, just to make people want to stop. Guests enjoying the view have a resting place for a pleasant chat.

"Ah, lying here and looking up, I feel like the whole person is about to turn into a peach fairy." One of them lay down on the back of his hands and looked at the peach branches swaying in the wind above, and the peach branches falling with the wind because of the wind. The pink petals that came down, he felt that this was the most beautiful picture he had ever seen in his life.

"Don't talk about Tao Xian, I am willing to be a gardener in this romantic and beautiful Taoyuan." The female companion beside him caught the falling petals, and smirked at the beautiful scenery around him. Speaking of.

"Then you are making Peach Blossom Fairy here, and the little one is going to get a snack for the fairy." The man gave her a doting look on his face, then got up and walked towards the Taohua Pavilion that he saw on the sign just now.

Because they are the first batch of guests in the park, the special snacks and fruit drinks of each scenic spot can be collected once for free with the electronic ticket. It can be said that the Dragon Skull Desert is very generous.

"What kind of fairy pastry is this!" The woman jumped up from the blanket when she saw the delicate pastry brought back by her male partner. According to the introduction, she thought that the ordinary pastry was just for the advertisement, but she never thought of it. The cakes sent are so delicate.

"It seems that today we are going to walk the whole piece of Paradise Garden." The man looked at the dim sum in the box, his eyes filled with determination. Although there were not many, the appearance and taste made people flutter. Especially in the peach garden, the taste of peach is mainly peach, and the pink and tender pastries are refreshing, sweet and fruity in one bite. The taste and taste are absolutely amazing.

"Baby, wait a minute." Before the man could enjoy it, he put the box in the girl's hand and ran to Taohuating quickly, because in addition to the free first snack, every tourist can also buy it by himself One to take away, he just asked about the peach cake, so he went so quickly.

After the two bought their first peach cake, they had to leave Taoyuan and go straight to Merlin after sitting for a while in order to taste other characteristics of the garden.

At the end of the day, I saw a lot of beautiful scenery, and even my stomach was full. Until the sunset, they had time to lie on the grass by the stream and quietly enjoy the beautiful scenery in the evening.

The spring breeze was blowing and the air was not dry. The man who had been running for a day fell asleep while lying on the lawn chatting with his girlfriend. The sleep lasted for more than an hour. His girlfriend knew that he was tired and did not wake him

until night came. When the girl wanted to see him leave the residence, she reached out and nudged him a few times.

"Wow, this is the legendary firefly!" The man opened his eyes and saw the firefly just flying in front of him, and he woke up instantly.

"This paradise garden is really a surprise for a while." The girl turned her head, and the stars twinkled in her eyes.

In just a few minutes, the top of the stream in front was already covered with fireflies, and their flashing figures were like stars falling to the ground. For this kind of insects that have only been heard in rumors, the two quickly posed for a while. Be still and appreciate them.

Finally, when the night wind struck, and the cool wind swept across the two's cheeks, they reluctantly left and went back to the room.

The next day, Mu Xueer opened the Internet and looked at it at random, and found that many guests who came to play had already posted comments on the Internet. She looked at the posts for a while, and did not find any bad comments, only Below the post, there are always a few gangsters who are arguing with the landlord, but even if they argue again, they can't help but passers-by refute him in various ways. In the end, they can't bear the backlash from everyone, so they can only leave quietly with unwillingness. post.

Turning off the internet, Mu Xueer went to the refrigerator and took a glass of juice and walked towards the sofa. Yesterday, she spent a day in Paradise Garden and watched the staff working in an orderly manner. She felt that she was superfluous today. No longer ready to go.

After resting for a while, she began to prepare for today's dinner, because she received news from Brother Fu last night that the emergency has been resolved, and he will be able to come back tonight.

The two people who haven't seen each other for a long time always feel that there are endless things to talk about tonight.

The time to wait for the return of the lover is always so difficult, but in a busy situation, it will pass quickly.

Before the sunset, Fu Xiu finally stepped on the tail of the sunset and came back. Looking at his long-lost lover, Mu Xueer smiled and walked towards him.

"I'm back." Holding the person in his arms, Fu Xiu said in a low voice in her ear.

"Yeah."

"Go wash your hands, and I'll have dinner in a while." Mu Xueer leaned in his arms for a while before she reluctantly came out of his arms, because there was still cooking in the kitchen, and if she leaned on it, it would be a mess. .

After Fu Xiu heard the words and went to the bathroom to wash, he ran to the kitchen to help bring out the five-year-old dishes. Looking at the dishes that he liked one after another, an uncontrollable sense of happiness arose spontaneously.

"Sorry, I originally agreed to come back before the park opened." After the two sat down, Fu Xiu looked at her with apologetic eyes.

"It's alright, it's not up to you and me to decide emergencies, and it's just a day later, it's nothing." Looking at the man who seemed to lose weight in front of him, Mu Xueer felt a little distressed.

"How was yesterday?" Seeing that Xiaoxue was really not angry, Fu Xiu asked.

"Everything went well, and the feedback from the guests is also very good." Mu Xue'er was still very happy about this.

"It's pretty much what I thought." Fu Xiu was not surprised at all when he heard this.

"How about you, how's the mercenary group going?" Mu Xue'er looked at him and asked after giving him a chopstick of his favorite dish.

"It's all taken care of, but Xiaoxue, when you are free, come back to the imperial capital with me. My family really wants to see you, and they want to hold an engagement banquet for us." Fu Xiu remembered. What his ex-parents said to him, he also took advantage of now to speak to Xiaoxue.

"Okay." After being stunned for a while, Mu Xue'er nodded, the engagement banquet.

"Then let's go back together when you have time." Seeing her promise, Fu Xiuyu's eyes were full of smiles. In the past, he only announced that he had successfully proposed and had a fiancée, but at the engagement banquet, the Fu family admitted it. his future wife.

"Okay." Seeing the joy in his eyes, Mu Xue'er felt very happy, but when she went to see her parents in the imperial capital, she had to prepare well.

"Don't worry, they like you very much." Seeing that she didn't speak, Fu Xiu thought she was worried about his family, so he quickly added a sentence, not to comfort her, but to tell the truth.

"I'm not worried." Mu Xueer was stunned when she heard the words, and then smiled.

Although she has only met Fu Xiuyu's mother once in real life, but his father and brother have both met on the video, so she is not too worried about his family, because she knows that they are very good person.

After that, the two talked a lot while eating.

The time went from dusk to night, and the place went from home to the last green place in the Dragon Skull Desert. The two always had an endless stream of topics to talk about.

During this long separation, they both wanted to tell each other interesting things they had experienced.