Chapter 77

The next day, the post about the appearance of an unknown beast near the Dragon Skull Desert quickly aroused heated discussions on the Internet, especially when someone commented below that it was in the middle of the night, that is, the reply post that the landlord took pictures of the unknown beast accompanied by the roar of the beast, and even more so. It was directly topped as a topic floor in the post.

In addition to last night's vision, many people also brought up the fact that the patrol personnel in the Dragon Skull Desert have been on intensive duty recently, plus the topic of the top totem capable players that caused heated discussions some time ago, and the experimental announcement issued by the imperial capital last time. Few people have bold guesses in their hearts.

Looking at the various speculations about the Dragon Skull Desert on the Internet, Mu Xueer admired their wide-open brains, not to mention that a few of them really touched the edge of the truth.

In this regard, Mu Xueer should take it as an anecdote, because they have already reported to the imperial capital what happened last night, so there will be an announcement on it soon.

"There is really no shortage of people watching the fun at all times." Looking at the message sent by the manager of the garden resort, Mu Xue'er raised her eyebrows helplessly. Curious people who couldn't book a room began to jointly sign a letter, hoping that Mu Xue'er could open the park tickets to the outside world.

After decisively asking the manager to refuse, Mu Xueer began to refresh the network after receiving a message.

A few seconds later, a piece of news that was stamped by the public appeared at the top of the entire online section.

Seeing this, Mu Xue'er clicked in and read it, because she said that the person from Fu Shuai's side was responsible for this matter, so she didn't know what was written about this news.

However, she was very satisfied after a general glance, because all the above requirements were complied with.

The general meaning of this news is to explain the source of yesterday's vision. The official statement said that the Dragon Skull Desert ecological experiment was very successful, and those alien beasts who originally lived in the underground world also spontaneously noticed the changes in the environment above. came to the ground.

At the same time, this news also warned some good people. It clearly stated that the level of alien beasts that came up this time is high and low, so some people who are curious should not cross the patrol line and approach in the near future.

Because alien beasts came up to contact humans for the first time, if someone disturbed them and caused a riot, the trigger would be subject to the strictest legal sanctions.

As soon as the news came out, the network was quiet for a few seconds and then the information exploded.

Some people are curious about the alien beasts that come from the underground world, but more people are concerned about the successful ecological experiment in the Dragon Skull Desert. Attract the charm.

Of course, there are also people with tricky angles who paid attention to the whole news. They linked the incident before and after, and began to make bold guesses about the ecological experiment of the Dragon Skull Desert. Since they did not know the strength of the top totem capable of the Dragon Skull Desert Not long ago, the Dragon Skull Desert ecological experiment was announced, and now the ecological experiment is not only successful but also attracts alien beasts in the underground world. They boldly guessed whether the new elder had already conducted experiments in the desert alone before.

After that, some people said that it was impossible, because they went to explore when the Dragon Skull Desert sold expedition tickets before, but there were no traces of ecological experiments in the Dragon Skull Desert. The Skeleton Desert covers such a large area that those who go to explore may not go into the depths of the desert where ecological experiments are being carried out.

Various discussions emerged one after another, and some of them mentioned that the elder Juxin Ren may have a special ability against the sky, but as soon as he said this, he was scolded back. After all, no one with this ability has appeared in history. Therefore, there have been several versions of the topic of the Dragon Skull Desert Ecological Experiment in a short period of time.

Mu Xue'er closed the topic network with no end in sight. She thought it was quite interesting for the various speculations and reasoning of netizens.

With a smile on her face, she returned the virtual page, and then directly clicked on the monitoring link that Major General Long sent her.

A finger lightly tapped on the link, and the screen in front of her immediately moved forward one meter to form a video wall, and this video wall contained many gridded videos.

This video wall comes from various monitoring devices above the desert after Mu Xueer's greening. Now that the alien beasts have come up, Major General Long has added a lot of all-round monitoring equipment.

Click on one of the videos, and there is a green prairie. The weeds on the prairie are dense and about half the height of a person. Apart from some tall alien beasts, there are many small animals running through the grass.

Because this is the first time they have seen the blue sky and white clouds and the hot sun, they are full of curiosity about the sky. No matter how big or small, the alien animals walking on the grassland are excited and run on the grassland for a while. After that, they will stop and look up at the sky spontaneously before continuing.

Except for those running underground, even the birds in the sky are the same. They can't wait to go straight into the sky to have a close contact with the sun, but their instincts can't control their speed after flying for a certain distance. In the end, they can only With unwillingness, it slowly landed and hovered, and then burst into unwilling cries.

Through the surveillance video, Mu Xueer can see the oasis mountains one after another while sitting at home. When she thinks of these deserts greened by her, she becomes very proud in her heart, because these are the fruits of her hard work. !

"However, it still feels like something is missing." His eyes swept across the video in front of him, and Mu Xue'er touched her chin and fell into contemplation.

"I'll just say it." After a while, a faint smile appeared on the corner of Mu Xue'er's mouth, because she remembered what was wrong in the picture in front of her.

Green mountains and green waters, grassland lakes.

After the beasts run and play in the forest and become thirsty, they can find a small stream in the forest to divert water, but in the prairie she just saw, there are green weeds and thorns as far as the eye can see, the only difference is a clear green. The lake water, the grassland lake is a perfect match, she even forgot this point.

After thinking about it, she began to look for a suitable place to build a lake in her mind. Tonight, she wanted to make up for this ointment.

Because Fu Xiuyu and the others had just returned from the underground world, there were a lot of things superimposed on him that needed to be dealt with by him. Among them, Major General Long also went to find him, so she didn't tell anyone what she was going to do tonight.

When night came, Mu Xue'er took the spaceship to bathe in the sunshine and came to the sky over the grassland.

Suspending the spaceship above, Mu Xueer whistled towards the colorful giant bird that was patrolling ahead.

The giant bird seemed to know Mu Xue'er, it came to the door of the spacecraft, and after a happy cry, it flew her down from the sky.

After landing, it was even more happy to rub its head on her cheek, and then flew to the sky, hovering around and not leaving.

Mu Xueer smiled and waved at it, then found a grass nearby and sat down.

Holding her breath and mobilizing the energy in her body, the word lake quickly appeared in front of her, and the font color was green like the fountain of life.

After she stored enough energy inward, the font suddenly collapsed in the air, and then turned into a huge green water column and plunged directly into the grass in front of her.

With a loud bang, the water column plunged into the ground burst out again, and a fountain the size of a water tank began to spew out and spread all around.

Wherever the water flows, the grassland ground begins to sink consciously, and the depth of the lake gradually takes shape under such circumstances.

Mu Xue'er, who was on the edge, was covered in bright moonlight, and the water droplets splashed from the lake would not stay on her for too long. It seemed that they could not penetrate the energy film that was looming on the outer layer. No matter how fierce it is, there will be no moisture on the body.

After a night in this state, Mu Xueer was awakened by the dazzling sunlight coming from above.

She opened her eyes, and after she got used to the light, she looked straight ahead.

The lake water is clear and green, with shimmering waves on its surface. Some birds are happily playing and chirping above. Even at the edge of the surrounding lake, you can see many different animals, large and small, drinking water harmoniously on the edge.

Sitting by the lake, when her eyes fell into the depths of the lake, she could even see a lot of weeds swaying with the waves.

Breathing in the energy that was constantly being fed back from her surroundings, Mu Xueer stood up happily. Because of the abundant energy last night, the area of ​​this lake is also very large. According to the energy perception, its area already occupies three of the entire grassland. one part.

Stroking the alien beast that came to her on her own initiative, Mu Xueer's eyes were full of love, because more and more vegetation and lakes have been manifested now, and the energy contained in her body is now more and more abundant, even if manifested One night, even if she didn't absorb the energy that was actively getting into her body, she would still be able to open her eyes the next day, refreshed and not tired.

"This plug-in is too powerful." Mu Xue'er stood on the edge of the lake and sighed as she sent away the alien beast. If she builds more and more oasis mountains in the future, then she has no doubt that she will have the power to call the wind and call the rain in the future. Ability.

Such a sky-defying plug-in suddenly made her feel a little more responsible. Blue Star's environment has been degraded and deserted very seriously. Her appearance may be to change Blue Star's status quo and prevent him from collapsing endlessly.

But before that, she still needs to green her own site. After all, the entire area of ​​the Dragon Skull Desert has been greened, and it will take a long time for her.

Back in the spaceship, Mu Xueer stretched comfortably on the sofa, and then picked out a surveillance video from the link sent by Major General Long, and put it directly on the Dragon Skull Desert official blog for a live broadcast.

The reason why she did this was to pave the way for future plans.

Moreover, Mu Xueer did not pay much attention to the live broadcast after the official blog. Instead, she took the spaceship to go home and started cooking food to treat herself. Therefore, she did not know that the official blog of the Dragon Skull Desert caused an Internet explosion after her live broadcast.