Chapter 54

Fu Xiu explained to Mu Xue'er the preliminary speculation after the video research, but when she turned her eyes, she found that she was watching the video with an indescribable taste.

"Xue'er, did you encounter them when you entered the underground world?" Seeing her expression, Fu Xiu asked speculatively.

"Forget it." Mu Xueer said with a slight twitch at the corner of her mouth as she looked at the group of creatures in the video with dark brown hard shells and about the length of an adult's arm.

Although its current appearance was slightly different from what she had seen before, Mu Xueer was still able to recognize it at a glance. It was a mutant version of the crayfish that was loved by young people on a hot summer night in a previous life.

There are three pairs of sturdy and fierce pincers, the first pair is huge and sharp, and the other two pairs are smaller than the other pair, but even the smallest pair is much larger than the previous crayfish.

Moreover, this hunting ability is not comparable to the previous crayfish. A five-level alien beast more than three meters long, under the sharp pincers of their group of friends, did not last long and became a A white bone.

"Looking at this appearance, it should be a type of mutant shrimp." Fu Xiu said looking at the mutant version of the lobster in groups in the picture, but the mutant shrimp he had seen before were all acting alone, like this group. It was the first time I saw it in action.

"Yeah." Mu Xue'er could only nod silently when she heard the words.

Because at this moment, her mind is full of images of sitting in a lively food stall in her previous life, crawling crayfish of various flavors with her friends.

A little sad, but intriguing.

"It should be delicious." She couldn't control her words, and it ran out of her mouth by itself, causing Fu Xiuyu who heard these words to fall into a sluggishness.

"You want to bring them to the table." Fu Xiu returned to his senses, glanced at the mutant version of the lobster swimming in the video, and then said in a difficult tone.

Seeing their ability to hunt in groups, isn't it that ordinary people think about them that they should stay away from danger? It's like Mu Xueer, who thinks about the taste.

"Hahaha... I'm just joking." Seeing that Brother Fu's expression was not very good, Mu Xue'er hurriedly said with a haha.

"If you want to try it, I can go and play some of them." The eyes that looked at them just now were about to glow green, saying it was a joke. Fu Xiu didn't believe it at all. She was definitely sincere when she brought them to the table. .

"This, it's too dangerous, forget it." Mu Xue'er looked at Fu Xiu's serious face in the video, and was slightly moved by her red ears, she quickly waved her hand to refuse, what she really wanted to eat was the food from her previous life. Can be made into crayfish of various flavors.

"It's not dangerous." Looking at the scattered shrimp in the video, Fu Xiu tapped on the table and said, "It's not like they haven't hunted this kind of alien beast that can only do high damage when it's in groups." They don't need to go into the water, just put them into the machine to trap and lose the few.

So there is no danger.

"By the way, Brother Fu, there is something I want you to see." Mu Xueer knew that Brother Fu was really thinking about hunting them, so he changed the subject.

"What?" Fu Xiu raised his eyebrows, and the topic jumped a little faster.

"Look at this." Mu Xue'er jumped off the sofa and took out a glowing stone from a cabinet in the hall.

"You're going down again?" Fu Xiu's tone changed when he saw the energy stone. It was lucky that she didn't encounter any danger when she went down, so he didn't want her to go down into that dangerous world alone.

"No, this is a fake stone I made." Mu Xue'er waved her hand and smiled proudly.

Brother Fu wants to find something that this world already has but is not very useful to replace it. Although this kind of thing can be found, it is not easy to make it into a luminous stone that brings out no trace of human beings in the underground world, so She directly used the materials found on the Internet to materialize a fake.

This luminosity and shape, even if Qin Feng let the three people who fell into the underground world look at it, they would not find it to be an imitation.

"Looking at it like this, it can really be seen as real." Fu Xiu said after looking at the luminous stone in Mu Xue'er's hand. As for how she did it, he did not ask, because he knew that Mu Xue'er had her own secret.

"Come over for dinner in the evening, and take him back by the way." Mu Xue'er heard the words, threw the stone on the sofa at will, and said that he likes to get along with Brother Fu. come to find out.

"Okay, see you tonight." Fu Xiu nodded when he heard the words.

"Well, then you can do it first, bye." Mu Xue'er waved at him with a smile, and then hung up the video.

After hanging up, she sat on the sofa, but the image of the mutant lobster flashed from time to time in her head.

The normal version of the crayfish has a very strong reproductive ability in the past, and now she does not know if the mutant lobster is the same, but she wants to investigate it herself when she has time.

As for now, feeling the energy that is constantly gathering around her, she directly starts to practice with her legs crossed.

Compared to the thin energy that was obtained at the beginning of cultivation, now this kind of energy is directly wrapped in energy, and the taste of energy pouring into every pore of the body is not too beautiful.

After a few hours of absorption, every part of her body was washed with energy. Now she only feels that she is a hundred times more energetic, even if she goes out and runs dozens of laps around the house, it will not be a problem.

Standing at the window and looking at the sun that looked like a setting in the west, Mu Xueer's thoughts moved, and she directly took out all the energy that had been absorbed into her body before and wrote an invisible word "rain" on the top of the resort.

The huge font gradually took shape, but finally turned into a dark cloud under the control of her mind, as it covered the entire resort and the sun above the cactus forest on the side.

After leaving a few minutes for the tourists in the garden to go home, a drizzle of rain fell from the sky in an instant.

This man-made rain is different from the usual rain in the sky, because they are all condensed energy, so every drop of rain that falls from the black cloud contains life energy. When they fall on the plants in the garden, It will bring more vitality to them.

And as long as the vitality of the plants in the garden increases because of Mu Xue'er, then she will be able to recover more feedback energy from them, and this kind of operation will be repeated endlessly.

In the days to come, the desert will become more vibrant, and she Mu Xue'er will become more and more powerful because of this.

Thinking of what the system said to her at the beginning, Mu Xueer couldn't hide her excitement. Sure enough, as long as she handled it well, she would be the strongest plug-in in the world.

The rain fell and the clouds scattered, and a beautiful rainbow swept across the resort. The colorful and splendid colors were eye-catching, and people couldn't help but turn on their brains and take a slap on it.

And when some guests in the garden took their eyes away from the rainbow, they who were sitting on the lawn suddenly stopped, looking at the green grass around them, they turned their eyes to the flower forest next to them, and then I began to sigh, a sudden drizzle, unknowingly added a bit of color to this already beautiful garden.

After the rain had finished, Mu Xueer, who received the energy feedback, looked at the time, but got busy in the kitchen.

After cooking some special dishes that Brother Fu likes, she sat on the sofa and watched the news.

It wasn't until it was getting dark outside that Mu Xue'er sent Fu Xiu a questioning message in confusion. Usually, Brother Fu didn't come so late.

"There's something to delay, I'll be there soon." Seeing the reply, Mu Xue'er, who thought there was something urgent, was also relieved.

About half an hour later, Mu Xueer heard footsteps coming from the yard.

On the side of his head, he saw the man who came in through the door. After the opening ceremony, Brother Fu returned to the same uniform as before.

"Brother Fu, what did you bring?" Seeing the huge box in his hand, Mu Xueer walked over curiously. It seemed that this thing was probably the culprit that caused Brother Fu to be late for dinner tonight.

"A present for you." With that, he put the box on the ground.

"Be careful, it's a little dangerous." Seeing her crouching down, Fu Xiu immediately added.

These words directly aroused Mu Xue'er's curiosity. Seeing that she wanted Brother Fu, she opened the top cover full of curiosity.

"I'm going!" The lid opened, revealing a box made of special glass inside, and inside the box were three mutant versions of the crayfish she saw when chatting with Brother Fu at noon today.

"Brother Fu, you really went to catch them. You're not injured, right?" Mu Xue'er got up quickly after being shocked, her hands rummaging over him worriedly.

"Don't worry, I didn't go down, I grabbed it with a machine?" Fu Xiu said in a helpless tone, looking at the little hands that were moving around on his body.

"Don't mess around next time, what if it calls out to its companions." Mu Xue'er raised her head and looked at Fu Xiu, her eyes full of worry about him.

"I know myself. I checked them when I came here. They are non-toxic and edible." Fu Xiu smiled at her. In fact, he caught five of them, three of which were brought to Mu Xue'er. He plans to take the remaining two back and hand them over to his subordinates for more thorough testing and research.

"I can eat them, then I'll make them for supper after dinner." Mu Xue'er took out her hand from Fu Xiu's hands naturally, and then rubbed her paws with a smile on her face.

"I'm just hungry, let's go eat." Fu Xiu looked at the hand she had pulled out, squeezed his own reluctantly, and then strode towards the dining table.

Because the current table has the function of keeping fresh and keeping warm, the food does not need to be reheated in the pot.

The simple three dishes and one soup, the two were very happy to eat, but because Mu Xueer remembered the mutant lobster brought back by Fu Xiu, so after a quick meal, he ran back to the kitchen to find the seasoning.

When Fu Xiu finished eating and put the tableware and chopsticks into the dishwasher, Mu Xueer had already prepared all the seasonings for making the mutant lobster.

"Brother Fu, you need to exercise when you are full. Help me deal with the lobster!" Seeing him come in, Mu Xue'er looked at him with burning eyes.

"You're full now, so you're ready for supper." Fu Xiu said helplessly as he looked at the girl in front of him.

"After finishing them, it should be almost consumed." Mu Xue'er rubbed her stomach when she heard the words, indicating that her digestive system was very good.

"How to deal with it?" Fu Xiu knew that she was a foodie for a long time, so what can he do now, of course, he rolled up his sleeves and prepared to start.

"It should be the same as normal shrimp processing." Mu Xue'er lowered her head and thought for a while, then said, she couldn't directly tell him the process of processing crayfish in her previous life, so she turned around and said.

"Okay." For Fu Xiuyu, who often hunts alien beasts outside, as long as he has an idea, it is definitely the fastest to deal with.

Three large lobsters were cleaned by him in less than half an hour.

"Have you peeled off the shell?" Fu Xiu asked, looking at the mutant lobster neatly placed on the chopping board after the internal organs were processed.

"Don't need it for now, Brother Fu, you can go to rest, and see me next!" Mu Xue'er was about to slaughter it into several pieces and burn it. Looking at the plump meat in the shrimp shell, she thought that she could finally enjoy a bite of the lobster. .

Seeing this, Fu Xiu didn't leave, but put down his sleeves and leaned against the door frame to chat with her.

This time Mu Xueer made spicy crayfish, so after frying them in oil and starting to cook, a pungent but alluring aroma instantly filled the entire kitchen.

And Fu Xiu, who was so stimulated by the smell that he wanted to sneeze, had to leave this dangerous place. Of course, he took Mu Xue'er away before he left.

Because she said it needs to cook on low heat for another half an hour.

When the time is up, it will be delicious.

Even if Fu Xiu, who had just eaten his fill, smelled the smell in the air, and the plate of lobster on the coffee table, which looked luscious and appetizing, he still couldn't control himself, and accompanied Mu Xueer while watching the movie. Picked up shrimp.

Compared with the previous small shrimp, this large shrimp segment is not only very delicious, but also kills the previous small lobster in taste, and it is full of satisfaction in one bite.

At the same time, she also thought about the practice of various flavors of lobster. It seems that there will be more delicious special dishes in the Dragon Skull Desert in the future!