Chapter 68

In the days of the Dragon Skull Desert, Huang Zhengxun lived freely and comfortably.

This morning, after having eaten Mu Xue'er's special breakfast, he packed his bags and set foot on the spaceship that Fu Xiu was parked at the back.

"Going for a picnic in the forest, I haven't been so close to nature for a long time." On the way to the green forest, Huang Zhengxun looked expectant.

"You can come often in the future." Fu Xiuyu had the right to speak about this green forest in the Dragon Skull Desert, because its existence is not comparable to those of the forests that are currently enclosed and protected.

"I'm going back soon, I really can't bear to think about it." In the blink of an eye, he has been here for almost a week. The scenery in the Dragon Skull Desert is really good, especially the garden at the back of the house, which gives him a very leisurely feeling. Comfortable feeling.

"Brother Zhengxun can come here to relax when you have time. You are welcome here at any time." Seeing the reluctance in his eyes, Mu Xue'er added with a smile.

"That's for sure, I will come often when I have time." He looked out the window, living a free life is everyone's yearning

. After that matter is resolved, he also needs to let himself go. It's a vacation, Xue Er has a good view here, and the vacation spot is chosen here.

An hour later, the spaceship stopped in the desert outside the green forest. Looking at the lush green forest in front, Mu Xueer handed the picnic blue to Fu Xiu, and then walked in with a relaxed expression.

The moment they stepped into the green forest, the sunlight above their heads immediately turned into stars, because most of the light sources were blocked by the branches and leaves of the trees above them.

Although the forest is a bit sultry, the air is fresh and pleasant, especially from time to time a breeze with the fragrance of flowers and plants hits, and the whole person becomes happy when breathing directly.

"I'll take you to a good place." Since she came here for a picnic, going to the waterfall is a very good choice, and she often came here later, and now she is really familiar with that road.

The two heard the words and kept up with Mu Xue'er's pace, but the speed was much slower than when they were walking outside. Because the scenery along the way was also good, they were watching while walking, so when they reached the vicinity of the waterfall, the time had already been spent. a lot.

"It's beautiful here!" Huang Zhengxun's eyes lit up when he looked at the spectacular waterfall in front of him, and when he came to the vicinity of the water source, because the air here was a little damp, it would make people feel cool and comfortable.

"That's a must." After all, this was the location she had deliberately found, not far from the waterfall, so she could watch the waterfall well without letting herself be splashed by the water.

More importantly, except for a big tree that can block the scorching sun, the surrounding area is surrounded by lush green lawns, which are flat and comfortable.

And the river in front of them wouldn't pant like the upper reaches. When she usually came over to sit on the edge and swayed her feet to enjoy the tranquility, Mu Xue'er could often see the fish swimming quietly at the bottom of the river.

"It's grown quite big." After laying the tablecloth, Mu Xue'er, who was standing on the side, saw the figures of the fish swimming below. Compared to when she just put them down, they really grew a lot. .

On the other hand, Fu Xiuyu took Huang Zhengxun to the upstream direction, saying that he wanted to experience the magnificent scenery of this waterfall more intuitively.

In this regard, she refused.

Because she didn't want to splash water all over her body, although the clothes were waterproof, it would be uncomfortable to get them on her face and head.

Compared with their wandering around, Mu Xue'er prefers to lie on the mat next to her and bask in the sun.

Because of the shading of the branches and leaves above, the originally hot sun will become bustling after shining through the gap, and the temperature is suitable, not to mention more comfortable on the body.

Another point, because this green forest was written by her, she can be said to be surrounded by green energy that they can't see when she lies here. How comfortable is it.

And the most important point, as her body can withstand more and more energy, her link to this green forest will become clearer and clearer. It can be said that she is lying on the ground, as long as she wants, she can See anywhere in the whole green forest.

She could feel everything from the trees that swayed in the wind on the top of the mountain to the tender grass under the rotten leaves that was trying to drill out little by little.

She was happily wandering in the green forest, but the curvature of the corners of her mouth that originally had a happy smile disappeared after she froze.

As soon as her eyes were closed, Mu Xue'er sank her mental strength, and her body immediately chased the strange aura she just noticed.

Qi Ba Dao's rash intrusion was quickly determined by her. When she saw the group of uninvited intruders dressed in black, her eyes flashed coldly.

"Just in front, this opportunity is rare, I have already reported it and dealt with him together." The seven people gathered in a group and whispered.

"Leave that woman to me." Among them, a woman with a scar on her face said something.

"Here." The leader glanced at her, but did not ask her why she wanted Mu Xue'er.

"Mu Xue'er is a useless plant totem, so what we need to pay attention to the most is Fu Xiuyu's Yin-Yang butterfly ability, and Huang Zhengxun's Tyrannosaurus Rex totem..." Obviously, they are discussing how to deal with them.

"It turns out that I'm the most useless!" Mu Xue'er, who was staring at their plan with her arms resting on her back, said quietly.

And the scarred girl who wanted her just now. After she recalled it carefully in her memory, she still couldn't remember a bit about her, so where did her hatred so strong that she could feel it from such a distance came from? .

But Brother Zhengxun's totem ability turned out to be a Tyrannosaurus Rex. I wanted to see what this ancient creature looked like. Listening to their discussion, Mu Xueer's thoughts flew far away, and he didn't know Brother Zhengxun's Tyrannosaurus Rex. Is it different from the Tyrannosaurus Rex in books and TV?

Thinking of this, Mu Xue'er looked over to where the two were. Through the gap between the branches and leaves, she could see the two standing by the waterfall.

"That's right." Looking back, Mu Xue'er used her own perception to probe over, and then she saw a vigilant look in Brother Fu's eyes, which inevitably made her a little suspicious.

The real purpose of this so-called picnic is probably to attract those people hidden in the dark.

As for the reason why the two were so far away from her, it was estimated that they knew that those people were targeting them, so they deliberately excluded her from the battlefield.

Thinking of this, her consciousness moved, and after feeling that the intruder was less than a kilometer away from her location, her eyes rolled, and a naughty touch instantly climbed into her eyes.

Ambush them in the green forest she created, these people are a little too careless.

"Brother Fu, let me go out for convenience." Sitting upright, Mu Xue'er turned on her brain and sent him a message quietly.

"Wait, I'll accompany you." Fu Xiu was worried that she would leave his line of sight, and he walked in her direction. If he encountered those people when he went out by himself, he would be in trouble. Unlike here, he Being able to notice her every move, if there is an abnormality around her, she can come over as quickly as possible.

"Brother Fu, although we're already engaged, it's not like we're going to the toilet, so you should follow along." In order to prevent Fu Xiu from being with her, Mu Xue'er gave him a shy look and said.

"I'll be back in five minutes." Fu Xiu looked at Mu Xue'er's reply, his face flushed slightly, he really didn't mean that, he was just worried about her.

"There is a time limit for going to the toilet." Mu Xue'er reluctantly replied, the totem ability of those few people seems to be not low, five minutes is probably not enough.

"Xiaoxue, someone is staring at us recently, I'm afraid you're not safe." Seeing this, Fu Xiu told her straight up. After all, he chose to let her be vigilant in advance rather than regret it later.

"I really don't think I have the power to hold the chicken. I will be shy if I am too close to you. I will send you a message every minute to tell you that you are safe." Brother Fu should not go too deep into the play. Said so softly.

"Okay, remember to report safety." Looking at her reply, Fu Xiu could only respond helplessly. At the same time, he also remembered what Mu Xue'er had said to him, that she is not that weak.

"Okay." Seeing that he agreed, she immediately clicked on the settings and asked Guangnao to automatically report Fu Xiu's safety on time.

Everything was ready, Mu Xueer used her ability to be silent in the green forest to appear behind the group.

"Poison hemp ivy." Just when a few people stopped to look around, Mu Xue'er, who was hiding in the dark, quietly wrote a letter on the top, and then threw a few seeds on the ground ahead.

Under her control, the poisonous hemp ivy turned into a gray mist and fused with the seeds, and took them into the ground together. After a while, a gray vine as thick as a wrist quietly emerged from the soil.

Controlled by Mu Xue'er, they silently leaned towards them.

"Be careful." The middle-aged man in the lead sensed the crisis when Ma Teng attacked him. He jumped up and reminded his teammates, but he was still a step too late.

Three of them were entangled with hemp vines, and their bodies were entangled with hands and feet. They immediately pulled out their daggers and prepared to chop at the vines.

The knife went down, and the splashes were all green liquid. Mu Xueer watched this scene but the corner of her mouth twitched, and then she moved her gaze to the other four people.

They turned into a beast totem and quickly avoided Ma Teng's pursuit of them, but during the dodging process, they also attacked Ma Teng with weapons, so at this moment, they were also contaminated with a lot of green liquid.

"Boss, this mutant Ma Teng is different from what we have encountered before. It seems to be poisonous." The first few people caught by Ma Teng were the ones who were most contaminated with liquid. Now they can feel the thorns coming from all over the body. Pain and paralysis, and most importantly, this venom made them completely unable to use totems, which was what made them panic.

Looking at the other teammates, although they hadn't been caught yet, they were stained with a lot of green liquid. When they noticed the abnormality in their bodies, a sense of despair suddenly emerged. Their dignified fifth-level totem abilities actually committed such a low-level crime in the forest. Wrong, this vine looks very similar to hemp vines, and they treated it in the same way as ordinary hemp vines without thinking much.

At the same time, although the other four who heard the reminder from their teammates stopped, the poison ivy liquid standing on their skin had begun to work.

The totem capable users in the semi-transformed state, the animal shape on their bodies began to disappear after the body was aware of the abnormality.

"Who is it!" The only person in the team with the ability to fully transform into a sixth-level totem, he watched as the cheetah form on his body disappeared little by little, and even the totem on his arm became bleak after the complete transformation disappeared. People's anger erupted, and the whole person's blue veins burst out, but the short two words showed killing intent.

"Boss, we can't use the totem anymore." Affected by the poison, the people around them not only can't use the totem ability, but they are weak and can't even hold the dagger. Without any struggle, they were immediately numb The vines are bundled into dumplings.

"Come out for me!" The leader could only helplessly watch as he and his teammates were hung high in the middle of the tree by Ma Teng because they had no resistance. I don't know it was the villain who threw them away.

"What can I do if I come out, you still want to kill me." Mu Xue'er smiled and threw a branch and walked out from behind the thorns.

The leader saw that the person who came was actually Mu Xue'er, and his whole face was full of shock.

"Do I have a grudge against you, why do you want to kill me?" After walking out, Mu Xueer manipulated Ma Teng to put down the scarred face, and she didn't give them a look at the other people beside her.

"Sure enough, it's you, my brother and the others must have been killed by you." Seeing her strange ability, the hatred in Scarface's eyes almost materialized.

"I have never killed innocent people indiscriminately, so since you think they will die at my hands, it means that they are people who want to plot against me." Mu Xue'er circled around her and looked at said to her.

"It won't be the robbers who paid attention to my underground world." Mu Xueer suddenly stopped when she saw her, after all, there were only a few people who disappeared in her hands.

"They were indeed killed by you." Mu Xue'er just finished speaking, the woman's eyes stared at her so fiercely that blood was almost dripping.

"You're going too far. I'm just defending myself. Could it be that they killed me once, and I'll wait for them to kill me the second time." Mu Xue'er looked at her with a foolish look. It makes sense to kill herself, they don't come to her so soon, maybe they can talk for a few more months.

"Boss Mu, our goal this time is not you. If you don't want to be an enemy of the top, I advise you to put us down. We'll just pretend it never happened and write it off." The leader glanced at Mu Xue'er, and then Suppressing his anger, he began to discuss with her. In his heart, Mu Xueer's strange abilities could only be used when they were unguarded, and she would definitely not be their opponent in a real head-to-head contest.

"Your news is a little slow, and the target is Fu Xiu. It's not enough. Now who doesn't know that he is my fiancé, how can you move my people." Having said this, the smile on Mu Xue'er's face disappeared, replaced by It's a murderous intent.

Raising her hand, their next words were blocked by thick vines. Although she would not kill them, the sin would make them suffer a lot.

"By the way, I have changed a lot of the poisonous numbness and pain habit and function, so there will be surprises waiting for you later, please enjoy it slowly." To be honest, the current poisonous vine, in addition to its early appearance, is still It seemed that the intruder whose real habits were completely different from

it was unable to speak half a syllable to Mu Xueer who was humming and leaving in front of him because his mouth was blocked and his face was blushing.

"Why did it take so long." It's been more than five minutes. Even though Fu Xiu received different security information from Mu Xueer every minute, he still came over.

"Is your stomach uncomfortable?" Looking at the worried man in front of him, Mu Xueer rubbed her stomach embarrassedly.

"There is medicine in the spaceship, I'll go get it for you." Hearing this, Fu Xiu immediately frowned.

"It's much better, let's go eat, I'm hungry." Mu Xue'er grabbed his arm, and Brother Fu would be aware of the movements of those people.

"Okay." Looking at the smiling person holding his hand, Fu Xiu's eyes returned to a gentle smile.

The two returned to the river, and Huang Zhengxun, who had been waiting for a long time, couldn't wait to raise his snacks to them.

Since those people haven't come yet, it's better to eat something to slow down. After all, Cher's magical hands have made a lot of delicious food.

After eating and talking like this, time flies so fast.

During this period, Huang Zhengxun signaled to Fu Xiu several times why those people still didn't show up. Fu Xiu was also a little confused and puzzled, because after they came out, Li Zong sent him a message that the group of people had followed. .

Because according to the investigation of their totem abilities, Fu Xiuyu found that the two of them were more than enough to deal with the group, so he did not let Li Zong and the others follow him.

But I never thought that those people didn't show up, it's possible that they can still get lost in the woods.

Mu Xue'er was having a good time eating and drinking, so she pretended that she didn't see anything.

When they go back, they will naturally find those dumplings tied to the tree, but at that time they were already poisonous, and they enjoyed the hallucination gift package given to them by the improved version of Poison Ivy. When it comes to her story, it is estimated that even they themselves will doubt whether it is true or not.