Chapter 24

Just when the tip of the dagger was less than a finger away from Mu Xue'er's bloody face, Mu Youran was kicked out from the side.

Bang!

The white cloak rustled against the wind, and the flying body with a face full of disbelief slammed into the sand pile, splashing a circle of yellow sand.

"There's so much blood." Fu Xiu looked at Mu Xue'er's blood-stained cheeks, and an uncontrollable look of displeasure appeared in his eyes, but he didn't notice it himself.

"Thank you, I'm fine." Mu Xue'er was lifted from the ground by Fu Xiu, looking at his expressionless face as always, she struggled to pull out a smile, saying in her heart that what happened today hoped he would be angry later, She will apologize.

"Wipe the blood, I'll ask Gu Shan to drive the spaceship over and go up for treatment later." Fu Xiu took out a handkerchief from his pocket and handed it to Mu Xue'er, while he went to the front of the bunker who had not climbed up yet. Mu Youran walked over.

"Miss Mu, killing my sister in broad daylight is really good education." Fu Xiu stood on the sand pile and looked at Mu Youran with a very cold gaze.

"Fu, what did you say, Captain Fu? You misunderstood. I'm just discussing with my sister." Mu Youran looked at the man who rescued Mu Xueer, her face pale and her heart was extremely flustered. She didn't understand that this was a legend in the imperial capital. How could this character come forward to help Mu Xueer.

"Heh, it's really interesting to see the totem of the beast totem and the totem of the wood element." Fu Xiu snorted coldly, then turned around and walked in the direction of Mu Xue'er.

Mu Youran looked at Fu Xiu's indifference and left the back next to Mu Xue'er. Jealousy simmered in her eyes. This is a man in the imperial capital that she didn't even dare to think about. Now that bitch Mu Youran has been taken He took the initiative to contact her, how could she be reconciled.

At this moment, not only did the killing intent in her heart not diminish, but instead increased wildly when she saw Fu Xiu wipe the blood on Mu Xue'er's cheeks.

"Thank you Mr. Fu for saving your life, but why did you come here?" At this time, Mu Xueer had wiped most of the blood off her face, but because the handkerchief was dry, some of the bloodstains dried by the sun were still stained with yellow Sand stayed on her face.

"You haven't closed the live broadcast yet." Fu Xiu put the handkerchief on the wound on her forehead, and then looked down at her.

"Ah?!" Mu Xue'er heard the words, as if she suddenly remembered something, and then turned on the hidden screen with a flustered face.

In an instant, the dense barrage flashed before her eyes, but she didn't have time to watch it, but immediately disconnected it after apologizing to the video.

"Don't worry, Boss Mu, we have already called the police. Mu Youran can't run away because he tortured and killed his sister in broad daylight!" Wu Jia immediately sent her a message after the video was cut off, and everything Mu Youran just did was recorded.

Wu Jia also didn't expect that because he couldn't go to the desert to explore recently, the surrounding environment was almost broadcast by him these days. He didn't know what to show the fans. At this time, he happened to meet Mu Xueer and knew that Today, she was going to dig desert camels by the lake where the mother of hell once existed, so she took the initiative to apply for a simulcast with her.

The place where the fifth-level alien beasts lived is also a topic.

In order to enjoy the scenery along the way, his live broadcast started when Mu Xueer rode the desert motorcycle out of the warehouse, the two had already started the live broadcast, but because she still had to drive the desert motorcycle, Wu Jia suggested that she could turn off the screen, He will introduce the scenery along the way to everyone.