Chapter 47

That evening, Fu Xiu finally found time to come to the Dragon Skull Desert. Because of the relationship between the extreme wasteland, he hadn't come to eat with her for nearly ten days.

And Mu Xueer hasn't contacted him very much recently, she seems to be very busy, so he hurried over when he was free today.

"Xue'er, long time no see." As soon as the door opened, he saw Mu Xue'er with a surprised look on the door.

"Brother Fu, you're here." Mu Xueer put away the surprise in her eyes, let the person in with a smile, and looked at his broad back, obviously it's only been ten days, but it's really like a distance It's been three spring and autumn, so secret love is really annoying.

"What have you been busy with recently, why did you lose weight?" After putting down the gift he brought, Fu Xiu turned back to her.

"It's not too busy. Compared to me, Brother Fu is the busiest. You haven't come to eat with me for a long time." Seeing Fu Xiu's frowning brows, Mu Xue'er was a little happy. Brother is worried about her.

"Well, it will be good when the fort is built." Fu Xiu said looking at her and nodding. Because she had distracted from what she was busy with recently, he didn't ask any more questions. After all, he knew that she had always had an idea. people.

"No matter what you do, you have to do it in moderation. Your body is the most important thing." After glancing at her, Fu Xiu continued to say, but he didn't say too much, just clicked to the end.

"I know, of course I will pay attention to my body, Brother Fu, don't worry." Mu Xueer's smile gradually deepened after hearing this.

"The fruit sent from home, try it if you like it." Fu Xiu pointed to the fresh-keeping box on the table. Inside was the fruit sent by her mother. He chose several kinds for her according to Mu Xue'er's taste.

"Cherry strawberries and pineapples!" Mu Xueer rudely brought the fresh-keeping box over, and looked at the three kinds of fruits with different seasons in it, her eyes lit up instantly. After all, these are all the fruits she likes, although she looks Because the mutant is a little bigger, but smelling the smell wafting out of it, I know that the taste is definitely not bad.

"It smells good, thank you Brother Fu." Taking out a strawberry from the compartment, Mu Xue'er licked her lips and said to Fu Xiu with a smile.

"It's fine if you like it." Looking at the satisfied girl who was smiling, the corners of Fu Xiu's mouth curled up into a smile.

"Hey, this strawberry is so big, it must be fun to eat it while holding it in your hand." After all, she still picked some out and took it to the kitchen to wash and cut into pieces.

Fist-sized strawberries, cut a small piece and put it in your mouth, the fruity aroma is rich and sweet, and the acidity is not much sweet and sweet, and the combination is just right.

The taste and taste were even better than all the strawberries she had eaten in her previous life.

There is also the big black, red, black and red cherries the size of walnuts, which burst into the mouth in one bite. The cherry flavor is very rich and sweet.

After cutting and washing, Mu Xueer walked out with a plate.

"Pineapple is used for cooking at night. The fruit you brought, Brother Fu, has to be said to taste great!" After sitting down, Mu Xueer gave him a thumbs up with a smile on his face.

"Don't move." Seeing the unsightly red juice at the corner of Mu Xue'er's mouth, Fu Xiu stood up and leaned towards her.

"What, what's wrong?" Seeing the figure approaching suddenly, Mu Xue'er smelled the cold breath swept over by the air, and instantly became nervous.

"Eating like a child." Fu Xiu raised her chin with one hand to make her look up at him, and then wiped the juice from the corner of her mouth with his thumb.

"Brother Fu, tell me, I'll just wipe it myself." After Brother Fu wiped off the juice for her and sat back on the sofa, Mu Xueer lowered her head and took a few deep breaths to suppress the beating heart in her chest, and then Looking at the calm face in front of Fu Xiu with a slight smile on his face, he said quietly.

The distance from that action just now, and the warmth of his thumb still left on his lips, the person who was secretly in love with him was about to explode.

Looking at other people's parties, she was so calm that she didn't know it, and her tone naturally had a bit of resentment.

"Okay, I'll tell you next time." Fu Xiu looked at the look in Mu Xue'er's eyes at the moment, and wanted to laugh, but he didn't dare to go too far.

Rubbing the residual temperature on his thumb, remembering the sultry eyelashes and the sparkling color in his eyes just now, Fu Xiu felt that the excitement in his heart, as if swept by a feather, was about to be hard to suppress.

"Eat the fruit." Mu Xue'er continued to glance at him faintly, then inserted a piece of strawberry into her mouth, the sweet taste hit the taste buds, and the good taste suddenly diluted the little melancholy in her heart.

"I like it." Seeing how happy she was eating, Fu Xiu's eyes fell on her and he said with certainty.

"Well, it's delicious, I've never eaten such a delicious fruit." She opened her eyes happily and said the truth. She had never eaten such a delicious strawberry in her previous life, and the original owner in this life The most eaten fruit is the cactus fruit in the backyard.

"I'll bring it to you in the future." Fu Xiu made a move, really wanting to pack all her year-round fruits.

"It's expensive, just try it now and then." Mu Xue'er waved to him after hearing the words. After all, Fu Xiu's character is to do what he says. Not only was it expensive, but the estimate he brought was a special item, so she quickly rejected it.

As for why she said that they were special products, because she felt it when she took the first bite, this fruit contained this unique special energy that belongs only to those with wood totem abilities.

So, now that ordinary fruits are so expensive, can the special fruits grown by this totem capable person be cheap? !

"It's not expensive, it's free, so don't worry." Fu Xiu said after glancing at the fruit on the table.

"Huh?" Mu Xue'er heard the words and looked at him in amazement. She could eat it for free.

"My cousin is a wooden totem. This is the result of his experiments, and he gave it away for free." Fu Xiuyu looked at her with a serious face. The guy who wandered around all day with nothing to do, can be considered to have made it now. A commendable thing.

"Then he's amazing!" Mu Xue'er gave a thumbs up when she heard the words. After all, she is a wood-type ability person with a plug-in, and some of the real wood-type ability people in this world are quite tasteless.

"It's not that good, I'm idle all day." Hearing Mu Xue'er complimenting him, Fu Xiu was worried that she would have a different impression of him because of the same wood totem ability, so he told the truth without hesitation, okay Let her have no sympathy for her cousin she has never met.

"You can still be so powerful when you are idle, that's even more incredible." Mu Xue'er said while looking at Fu Xiu's expression. She caught the subtle change in expression just now, so after suppressing the excitement in her heart, she smiled. Speaking of adoration.

"He's a famous playboy in the imperial capital." Seeing the light in Mu Xue'er's eyes, Fu Xiu's heart choked, and the words he said immediately had a taste of gnashing his teeth, especially the last four words, He spoke clearly and slowly.

"Is that so?" Mu Xue'er raised her eyebrows when she saw Fu Xiu's reaction. This retort to his cousin's tone made her completely clear and certain in her heart. It was undeniable that her brother Fu was right. She is definitely interesting!

"Yeah." Fu Xiu looked at her and nodded solemnly, what he said was the truth.

"It's still our brother Fu who is reliable. He came from the same family. Brother Fu has created a piece of the sky that belongs to you with his own abilities. His ability is also the best among his peers." He glanced at Fu Xiu, Mu Xue'er. After changing her words, her praise for Brother Fu was revealed between the lines.

However, remembering the introduction of the Kraft Mercenary Group on the Internet, he is not only a leader among his peers, but more importantly, he has become an idol of many of his peers, advertised, and wants to catch up.

Such an excellent person, I am afraid that few people will not have a good impression of him.

"It's too exaggerated, I just did what I wanted to do." I don't know how many people have said this to him. In the past, hearing this kind of words could not shake his heart, but today's words are from Mu Xue. When he said it, in addition to the inexplicable joy in his heart, he felt a little ashamed.

"Anyway, Brother Fu is the best!" Mu Xue'er looked at Brother Fu's expression with a smile in her eyes, this man is so cute sometimes.

"You're also great." Fu Xiuyu had calmed down, and praised her back when he heard what she said.

"Well, we are the best." Mu Xue'er nodded with a serious expression.

"You, eat fruit." Looking at the cute expression in front of him, Fu Xiu shook his head helplessly, this girl really made him feel helpless sometimes.

"Brother Fu, please eat, I'm going to prepare dinner." The sun has gone down outside, and if I have to talk to Brother Fu here for a while, it will be dark when they eat dinner.

"I'll help you." Fu Xiu heard the words and stood up. Now he's used to going into the kitchen with her. Even if he doesn't need his help for many things, it's still very pleasant to chat with her on the kitchen door frame. .

"Okay, help me get the big prawn out of the fresh-keeping room." Mu Xue'er said to him casually. After getting along for a long time, the two of them were no longer familiar at the beginning.

And today, because she found something that made her happy, while she was cooking, her happy singing was floating in the kitchen, or it was because of the giggling when she chatted with Fu Xiu about funny things.

The two cooperated seamlessly, and the three dishes and one soup were quickly brought to the table outside.

"It's hard for you, let's eat." Fu Xiu put the scooped rice in front of Mu Xue'er.

"It feels good to have someone serving the rice." Mu Xue'er picked up the chopsticks and thought about it carefully. It seems that after getting acquainted with Brother Fu, he was the one who served the rice every time he finished cooking, and he was also responsible for putting the bowls and chopsticks in. in the dishwasher.

Recently, the housekeeper robot at home has also served her meals and collected bowls for her, but this feeling is still different.

"In the future, I'll give it to you when I come here." Fu Xiu cut off the sentence, and now he has not expressed his heart to her, some words are too abrupt and inappropriate.

"Then I have to give you an award." Looking at Brother Fu sitting opposite, Mu Xue'er said with a smile after swallowing the shrimp balls with sweet and sour pineapple flavors in her mouth.

"What award?" Fu Xiu raised his eyebrows at her, always feeling that it wouldn't be a good award.

"Little master at serving rice." Mu Xue'er winked at him and said with a smile, the imposing brother Fu deserves such a gentle title, it doesn't feel like it's in violation of Hehe!

"Okay, I'll give you one too." Fu Xiu's mouth curled slightly when he heard that.

"What, the little cooking expert?" Mu Xue'er looked at him expectantly. That's all she could think of for the time being, and it was a perfect match for the little cooking expert.

"Poor-mouthed little expert." Fu Xiu said with a raised corner of his mouth.

"Hmph, eat your big drumstick." Upon hearing this title that didn't match her, Mu Xue'er put a piece of steamed and rotten drumstick into his bowl with a feigned anger.

"You're tired, drink some soup to moisten your throat." Fu Xiu smiled at her, then scooped her a bowl of fragrant cucumber egg soup and placed it in front of her.

"Brother Fu, you've failed in your studies." Mu Xue'er glanced at the soup in front of her, gave him a resentful look, and then took the bowl and drank the soup one by one.

"As the saying goes, those who are close to Zhu are red and those who are close to ink are dark." Fu Xiu looked at Mu Xue'er's aggrieved appearance, and his eyes were full of pampering, but the other one who was immersed in the soup didn't notice this scene at all.

"Yeah, I've learned from Brother Fu badly." After half a bowl of soup, Mu Xue'er raised her eyes and glanced at him.

Hearing the words, Fu Xiu smiled and did not speak, but with his eyes, he fully explained to her that she was the one who misled him.

A dinner ended with the two gags and laughter all over the house.

When Fu Xiuyu was about to leave, it was already dark outside. Mu Xueer knew that he couldn't come often because of his busy schedule, and it was unrealistic for him to cook food for him, so she made the buns specially made for him in her spare time. Dumplings are loaded with a lot of hands.

Carrying a large food box, Fu Xiuyu stood at the door of the spaceship, full of warmth in his heart, and looked at Mu Xueer with deep reluctance in his eyes, but the two were far away. All you can see is his face and waving hands.

When the spaceship started, Fu Xiuyu looked at the garden area where the information was blocked on the display panel. Although she didn't know what Mu Xueer was doing there, she had lost weight recently. Fu Xiuyu knew that it should be very important to her. .

His eyes swept outward at will. Because of the anti-peeping mode of the fence, Fu Xiu couldn't see anything even if he looked at it from above. Although his spaceship has a cracking function, he respected Mu Xue'er and did not do that kind of thing. , he waited for the day when Mu Xueer told him personally.

Mu Xueer, who was leaning on the door frame, watched Brother Fu's spaceship disappear into the night sky, and she suddenly burst out laughing with a gentle face. Thinking back to Brother Fu's reaction today, Mu Xueer felt very happy.

After laughing, she stood at the door and stretched, then walked towards the garden in the back area.

Passing through the fence gate, the sight is no longer pitch-black.

After the recent non-stop efforts every night, the flowers and trees on this land have not only emerged, but each one has grown to the height of a palm.

The lawn is green and eye-catching, and the heat-resistant and cold-resistant plants sway their green leaves in the night wind, and their presence makes the place look vibrant and green, as if spring has come suddenly.

And tonight, Mu Xueer will not use her anger to urge them to grow, because the main thing tonight is to try to see if she can materialize the stream running through the whole garden, although there are nearly 20 acres more now. The energy returned by the green plants, but Mu Xueer was still a little nervous about it.

When she came to the pond that surrounded the reception hall, Mu Xueer sat down on the stone slab beside her with her knees crossed.

spring.

She had already detected this place when she built it. Although it is far from the ground, there is indeed groundwater underneath, so she chose to use this place as the center of the creek, so that she has a good chance of manifesting the water source of the spring. .

After all, it is still a little difficult to materialize a spring out of thin air, given the energy she currently possesses.

When she closed her eyes and concentrated, Mu Xueer was still very smooth when she wrote the first word of spring, but when she wrote the next word, the energy needed for each stroke to converge was continuously drawn from her body. And the further back, the more difficult it is to write the strokes.

When she wrote the back, her face became pale because of the rapid withdrawal of energy, and the dripping sweat from her forehead had already wet her surroundings, but seeing that it was about to be completed, she could only grit her teeth and insist not to give up.

Fortunately, the energy fed back from all directions can relieve her meridians that are about to dry up a little, otherwise it is difficult for her to support her.

These two simple words, when they were completely formed, the moon was already hanging high in the sky, and the cold moonlight shone on her body, making her little face even paler than paper.

"Hua." Mobilizing the last trace of spiritual power that was fused with energy, a special energy instantly rushed towards the word "Spring Eye" suspended above the pond.

Clap la la...

At the moment when the two collided, the word spring, which was like a spring flowing in it, suddenly collapsed, and then turned into a clear stream and slammed into the bottom of the pond.

boom!

As if an explosion pierced through the ground, a huge stream of water suddenly exploded from the bottom of the pond.

Gulugulu...

Feeling the cool water droplets sprinkled from the sky, Mu Xueer was stunned when she saw the gradually decreasing water column in the pond.

As expected, there will be a small stream below. There are not many of them but they can run through the entire garden. It is precisely because of this idea that she will invite people to come over from the aqueduct from five kilometers away, but now this one. Look, what she did was a bit superfluous.

Because the spring that materialized here in the pond is not a small stream, but a real big spring.

It only took a few minutes to wrap the pond around the reception hall, and now they have been covered by a third of the water flow.

And sitting next to her, she could see the water column in front of her that was about one meter higher than the pond. She felt that the plan of the aqueduct five kilometers away could be lost. Now she guessed that she had to think about it overnight. Quanyan is a case.

According to this water flow, the artificial creek road that runs through the entire garden is estimated to be able to swim through in one night tonight.

After wiping the water droplets on her face that she didn't have time to wipe off, Mu Xueer bent down and stretched out her hand into the pond.

The spring water is cool and sweet, and after washing my face, my whole body becomes cooler.

But now it's cool and cool, and when a gust of night wind blows, it's also biting cold.

Looking at such a huge spring in the pond, Mu Xue'er sat aside and smiled like a fool.

After all, she herself had never thought that such a powerful spring could be manifested this time.

And the water is so good!

While Mu Xue'er was sitting by the pond watching Quan Yan smirking, a team of heavily armed men sneaked into the Dragon Skull Desert with jammers.