Chapter 46

Time flies by very fast.

The garden in the back area, after the decoration and laying of various facilities, looks more and more like that.

Especially at night, from the roof of Mu Xue'er's side, the flaming red lanterns are hanging all over, and it looks very like a childhood year.

Because the decoration and laying have been completed, most of the facilities inside have been open all the time in the past few days, no matter day or night. Although the detailed inspection has been passed, it has been open all the time, and problems there can be found quickly.

After three consecutive days of testing, Mu Xueer, who had not found any problems, transferred the last payment.

And tonight is also Director Cheng's last day here.

As night fell, the lanterns hanging on both sides of the corridor shone brightly.

Because the corridor runs through almost all the building areas of the garden area, its lights are connected in all directions, and the red light lines connect the whole garden area into a special Chinese knot pattern.

"Boss Mu, I'm looking forward to the day when this place is completely built." Standing on the bluestone-paved path, Director Cheng looked at the surrounding scenery with reluctance in his eyes. After all, everything here is under his hands. Yes, looking here is like seeing his own child, and this garden will become his pride in the future.

"Director Cheng is the builder here, so as long as you come, the 20% VIP treatment belongs to you." When Mu Xue'er turned her head, she saw the deep reluctance in his eyes, so she said with a smile, 20% off forever Salary is not low.

"I can keep this in my heart." Unlike others, he built this place himself, and he has more confidence in this garden leisure area. He believes that it will be a matter of time when it becomes hot.

"I will definitely contact you when the opening is opened. You are welcome to bring your family and children together. The 20% discount will not be counted during the opening period. The family courtyard on the north side will keep a set for you, but I will trouble you to give me some valuable information. I have my opinion." Zhi said that, Mu Xueer also has her own plans. Director Cheng is not only a builder who participated in the construction of the building, but inviting him to come over on the opening day has a certain meaning. He brought his family here for a few days, and also It's a disguised advertisement here.

"Then I will bring my family here. They must like it very much." Upon hearing this, Director Cheng felt very comfortable. I won't say how expensive the family suite is in this courtyard. The important thing is not to It will definitely be decided, so after hearing her say this, Director Cheng, who had praised her very much, now his favorability level keeps going up.

"A word is settled." Mu Xue'er said, looking at the soft light from the street lamps in front of her, because the corridors and houses used ancient lanterns and lampshades, the street lamps outside Mu Xue'er chose suspended lanterns for lighting. On flowers and plants, it looks like they can echo each other.

"I'm sorry, I'll answer a communication." At this moment, Director Cheng's brain rang, and he glanced at his wife's name. It was estimated that the children in the family asked him when he was going home.

"Okay, pick it up, I'll take a look ahead." Mu Xue'er waved her hand indifferently, then walked towards the reception hall in front.

It is different from the empty space when I came here last time. Now it has been completely decorated. There is a large circular bar in the middle. The irregular ceiling lights hanging down from the top are made of hollow wooden covers. The lights inside are reflected through the patterns on the wooden covers. , looks very charming,

and the materials inside are almost all imitation wood, the dark red matte paint on the bar is calm and atmospheric, and the hollow carving art on it is classical. As a reception table here, she is already very Satisfied, after all, a layman can do this, she is very content.

After looking at the bar, my eyes fell on the four entrances of the reception hall. Near the entrance, there was a carved wooden table with different styles in each place, and guests could sit there and drink tea and rest after coming over.

Looking for the door to go out, a wooden guide sign and a map stand there, so that guests can see where they are and which way to go next.

Stepping in, Mu Xue'er raised her hand and lightly touched the round and smooth pillars in the corridor and walked towards the couple's room.

Pushing open the door, the first thing that catches the eye is a screen painted with beautiful landscapes. When guests bypass it, they will see the living room on the first floor, which is furnished with coffee tables and sofas.

In addition to the living room, there are two lounge chairs next to the window. The wooden door is opened, and you can see the water curtain, rocks and beautiful flowers and plants outside.

Of course, the most distinctive feature here is the large carved bed in the bedroom. The gentle bed curtains are hung on it, which also blocks the ripples in the room.

After standing on the balcony on the second floor and looking at the scenery below, Mu Xueer went downstairs and went home. After all, during the past few days of testing, she had already remembered that the house had not been furnished and decorated.

Compared with this, she has more important things to go back and confirm.

The construction and decoration of the most rare houses in the garden have been completed. Now, in addition to the green areas in the green garden, there is also the preparation of the reception staff here.

Although the labor in Shachui Town is not expensive, Mu Xueer gave up labor and ordered a batch of service robots instead.

Although their prices are not cheap, she is still willing to choose them compared to the unpredictable real people. After all, there are still some secrets that cannot be known by outsiders.

According to her architectural style, the robot clothes she ordered are also specially customized. The women's robots are dressed in cheongsam, while the men's robots are all long gowns.

Looking at the clothing samples that the other party fed back, Mu Xueer took a look and let the other party start making patterns.

Based on the current pace, it is estimated that the first batch of robots will arrive within three days.

In these three days, because Director Cheng will leave here tomorrow with her mechanical workers, she will have time to green the land in the garden at night.

After the plan was made, she slept until dawn.

After getting up and practicing in the morning, the water diversion team also came to report, because the creek in the garden cannot be created out of nothing, after all, it is difficult to explain to tourists, so she plans to connect the closed drinking channel to the natural lake five kilometers away. As a source of camouflage for small rivers and streams in the future.

After contacting the leader, the robots quickly entered the working state. In one day, they not only connected the drinking water channel, but also surrounded the natural lake with a fence.

When the night came, Mu Xue'er watched their spaceship leave after paying the fee for the leader.

Looking at the rapidly decreasing credit points of Cary, Mu Xueer's heart is now numb. She only has enough funds in her hand. In this era of robots everywhere, all tasks can shorten the time for you to the shortest possible time.

She had experienced this for herself recently.

As the night got darker, Mu Xueer left the house and started walking towards the garden. Tonight, she and Liu are going to start the landscaping plan.

Greening, starting from the west side closest to her.

Sitting on the wooden chair beside her, Mu Xueer calmed down and began to write in the air in front of her with her thoughts as a pen.

Turn wood into forest.

This time, she wrote four characters, and according to her current ability, it is not difficult to write these four characters.

After the font was formed and wrapped in thick green, with the movement of her eyes, the font quickly collapsed and turned into a denser gas.

This gas fell towards the thorny channel that had been drawn all around under the signal of Mu Xue'er's eyes.

Even though it was just four simple words, this greenness traveled dozens of meters on the narrow dirt track.

When the last trace of greenness fell, she continued to write new words to bring life to them. With the last rain and dew, clusters of small green seedlings burrowed out of the soil in the dark night.

Seeing this scene, Mu Xueer was very satisfied. As soon as the signal was activated, she began to bring lawns and various flower seedlings to the surrounding land.

This evening, the various air currents in the garden that were condensed by her spiritual power kept flowing over the land.

Because the number is not small and the variety is quite large, this evening, Mu Xueer did her best to bring greenery to only two acres of the garden.

The sky was bright, and with a tired face, she looked at the green seedlings with crystal dewdrops in front of her, and her eyes were full of satisfied smiles.

After the division is proficient, perhaps in the next night, her speed will be much faster.