Chapter 19

When the group returned to their residence, after they settled Luo Cheng and others in the B&B, the sunset outside had completely gone down.

Mu Xueer glanced at the spaceship parked outside, patted her stomach, and turned to go to the kitchen. She remembered that there was a mutant chicken at home. In order to thank Fu Xiuyu and others for their timely support, she prepared a dinner to thank them.

Because it was getting late, she simply made a pot of chicken noodle soup, and then cooked a pot of kelp soup.

When Fu Xiuyu and the others received Mu Xue'er's dinner invitation, he looked at the smiling woman in the video for a second, then nodded and said to go over immediately.

"Li Zong, what's your expression like?" Gu Shan next to him gave him an incomprehensible look. When Boss Mu invited them just now, Li Zong's exaggerated expression made him almost want to go up to him and give it to him. A hammer.

"Huh... I'm afraid that the head of the regiment will reject Boss Mu. Although we just drank the nutrient solution, Boss Mu's craftsmanship is still worth looking forward to." Li Zong took a deep breath and pouted with a smile on his face. It was as if the buns I had eaten in the morning still had an aftertaste in my mouth.

"That's it." Gu Shan squeezed his chin when he heard the words, and then glanced in the direction of the regiment commander. When he was sure that the regiment leader had put on his coat and was ready to go out, he also stood up without hesitation. If he wanted to refuse, he had already swallowed it back in his stomach.

What's more, he knows too much about the temperament of their head. If it wasn't for the food made by Boss Mu that really suits his heart, he would never agree to someone else's dinner invitation when he has finished eating the nutrient solution.

"I don't know what delicious food Boss Mu has prepared tonight." Under the setting sun, Li Zong put his hands behind his head, but his tone was full of anticipation.

Hearing this, Fu Xiu didn't say anything, his stern face was turned red by the setting sun, and the corners of his mouth raised in anticipation softened a lot of the icy aura around him.

Gu Shan, who was following behind him, saw it, and his pace couldn't help speeding up. Now he really looked forward to it instead of looking forward to it. After all, not everyone can make the head of their head raise the corner of his mouth. Incredible!

The few people who had been away for a long time traveled very fast, and it didn't take more than ten minutes to walk from Building 5 to Mu Xue'er's main house.

"Dinner is ready, because it's too late, I'll make a simple meal today. When I'm free that day, I'll make a good table to thank you." Mu Xueer heard the bell, unbuttoned her waist, and smiled. The three of them entered the living room.

"It's not simple, it's very fragrant." After entering the door, a seductive fragrance wafted in the living room, Fu Xiu's eyes narrowed slightly, and Mu Xue'er showed a satisfied expression on his face.

"Chicken noodle soup, kelp soup, everyone must be hungry, let's sit down and eat." Seeing the expectant expressions on the faces of several people, Mu Xueer said with a smile.

"Trouble." Fu Xiu hung his coat on the shelf at the door, walked to the table with steady steps, and sat down, making his movements in one go.

Gu Shan and Li Zong smelled the smell in the living room, and they couldn't wait to speed up their steps to pull out their chairs and sit down quickly. Looking at the simmered noodles on the plate, they felt their saliva overflowing from their mouths.

"You're welcome, everyone eats with their stomachs open, there's still in the pot." Mu Xue'er glanced at several people and said with a smile, she has done a lot today.

"Then we're welcome, Boss Mu's craftsmanship is awesome!" Li Zong heard the words and picked up the chopsticks beside him, picked up a bunch of noodles soaked in soup, and his eyes lit up instantly while chewing. stand up.

The chicken-flavored soup is combined with the springy noodles, and a piece of tender and juicy chicken is added in one bite. The whole person is full of happiness, and after drinking a light and delicious kelp soup, he feels that the whole person is alive!

"How can it be so delicious!" Even Gu Shan gave Mu Xue'er a thumbs up. The simple chicken noodle soup with kelp soup made him want to eat it.

Even the Fu Xiu on the side, although he didn't show too obvious praise on his face, but looking at the speed of his eating, Mu Xue'er already understood that he also liked it very much.

After taking a sip of the noodles, Mu Xueer showed a satisfied smile on her happy face. After all, who is not happy that her craft is liked by others.

A large pot of braised noodles and kelp soup, the four of them finally solved it with no water left. It can be said that it gave Mu Xue'er a lot of face.

After eating and drinking, several people slumped on the sofa with a sullen look on their faces. Of course, Fu Xiu was not among them. Although he was also a little full, his body remained as straight as ever.

"Boss Mu, the desert has been closed recently. If you have free time, can you contract our mercenary group's meals during this time?" After a meal, Gu Shan leaned against the sofa with his round stomach. He turned his head towards her expectantly.

"Brother Gu, what a great idea!" Li Zong almost jumped up excitedly when he heard the words, but now that he was too full, he could only raise his right hand with a thumbs up towards Gu Shan.

Hearing this, Mu Xue'er looked at Fu Xiu, who was beside her, and it was not difficult to see from the eyes of the two that this was the decision maker.

"If Boss Mu has time, then it will be troublesome?" Thinking back on what he had eaten at Mu Xue'er in the past two days, Fu Xiu said with a serious face, because the fish head snake worm has not been solved, they estimated that It's going to be a while here, and it would be great if Boss Mu agrees.

"Yes, yes, but I only pick up dinner." Mu Xue'er rolled her eyes and said, although Head Fu said he would be responsible for all the losses during the closing of the desert, how could she refuse the opportunity to find extra money now, but She still needs to practice during the day, so she only picks up dinner.

"Eight people's meals, plus Boss Mu's service fee, I'll give you 10,000 credit points a day." Fu Xiu knew that in towns near the edge of the desert, mutant animals and vegetables would be more expensive, so just give it to Mu Xueer with his fingertips. The meals for ten days passed.

This time he came to the Extreme Border Wasteland because he brought the members on vacation for private work. The originally planned time has been delayed, so now there is a way to provide good meals for the members, and he is naturally willing.

"As expected of the Imperial Capital Mercenary Corps, the head of the mercenary group is so arrogant!" Seeing the sudden increase of 100,000 credit points in the account, Mu Xue'er gave Fu Xiu a thumbs up after being shocked, rich!

A casual shot is 100,000 yuan. Judging from his unwavering demeanor, this 100,000 yuan seems to be just a strand of hair that fell from his body.

But on second thought, they are supported by chaebols behind them, and every member of the group is so capable of totems, so the money that she can earn is naturally not something that people in a marginal town in the nine districts can compare.

Ten days and one hundred thousand, these ten meals, in the small town, is the income of some people in a year.

"Come here at seven o'clock in the evening to pick up the meal, four food boxes and four plates." Seeing her smiling face after receiving the money, Fu Xiu secretly wondered how easy it was for her to be happy. Being so stocked by the Mu family, not only did she have a bad personality. Chang Wai is still so optimistic.

"No problem." Mu Xueer smiled and gave an ok gesture. When she contacted the town boss in the evening, she could buy more at a time, and the price might be a lot cheaper.

"It's settled, we still have something to do, we're leaving." After looking at the time, Fu Xiu got up and took the group members to leave. They needed to replace others to come back to rest.

"Okay, everyone, walk slowly." At the door, she waved her little hand and watched the three of them board the aircraft.

The silver light disappeared, and she turned around and walked towards Building No. 4. Although Gu Shan said that Luo Cheng and the others would wake up after a rest, she planned to take another look while there was time.

When passing by other B&Bs, Mu Xueer saw Wu Jia who was broadcasting live to the cactus behind the house. Seeing the scene of him teasing the cactus with a frightened face, Mu Xueer reminded him and left, hoping that this guy would not be caught. The long thorns on its body pierced it, otherwise it would be enough for him.

After passing through Building 1, Mu Xue'er came to the vicinity of Building 2 and Building 3. There lived Mu Youran and his group. Some of them were standing at the door chatting, while others were chatting while sitting on the balcony. Although Mu Xue'er was a little unhappy. Their eyes, but they didn't care too much.

After walking for two minutes, she came to the door of Building 3, scanned the information, and the door opened slowly.

"Miss Hua, you're awake." In the living room in front, the little girl named Hua Ling was standing at the table pouring water. Because her hands were shaking, the water in the water cup almost spilled out, so when her pale little girl When she looked at her with tears of grievance and lingering fear on her face, Mu Xueer was very doubtful that she would faint on the spot in the next second.

"Boss Mu! Woohoo..." In the next second, she didn't faint, she directly used all her strength to pounce on Mu Xue'er, then hung on her and started to cry.

"It's alright, it's alright." Hearing the sound of Hualing crying in her ears, Mu Xueer stiffened for a moment and then raised her hand and patted her behind her back. Although this body is indeed smaller than Hualing, her soul is bigger than Hualing's. The big bell looked at the girl who was aggrieved and crying in her arms, and the patting action was really like comforting the little sister who was wronged and frightened when she went out.

"Woohoo ... we almost died. Fortunately, you took someone to save us in time, otherwise we didn't even know how to die in the end!" After waking up, Hua Ling would contact what happened before and after When she got up, her last memory was the scene where she saw the fifth-level hell seducing her mother after falling into the water, but before she could escape in panic, they all fainted in the next second, and their consciousness was affected by it and entered a beautiful illusion. middle.

During this period, they also found out that this was an illusion many times, but when they started to struggle, they only felt a slight pain in the neck, and then the previous fear and struggle disappeared, and they were addicted to the illusion again and again. When it was over, she never thought that as soon as she opened her eyes, she found herself back in Boss Mu's homestay.

At first she thought it was a dream, but when she saw herself in the mirror, she understood that what they had experienced was real.

What a well-preserved underwater ancient city, what they are just a water away from countless antiques, what they will soon become famous in the world, all this is just a fantasy given to them by the mother of hell.

"It's good to be alive." Feeling her hysterical vibration, Mu Xue'er softened her voice. It was also deplorable that she was tossed by her mother in hell for so long.

"Well, we survived." After Hua Ling calmed down, she sat on the sofa with a tissue in hand and looked at her gratefully. Those fiery eyes made Mu Xue'er wonder if she would suddenly come over and kneel. Thank you in front of her.

"The others haven't woken up yet?" In order to prevent her from getting too excited, Mu Xue'er quickly changed the subject.

"No, I'm the only one who woke up." Hua Ling nodded obediently when she heard the words. She had already seen it just now, and everyone was still in a coma. She was the first to wake up, and it was estimated that it had something to do with her totem.

"Let's eat something." Mu Xue'er glanced at her pale face, and went directly to the refrigerator to get her a tube of nutrient solution.

"Thank you." After taking it apart, Hua Ling swallowed it quickly. I was hungry, but I really didn't remember to eat just now, and my whole person was still a little dull.

"By the way, since you were dragged into the lake by the hell's lure mother, why didn't the desert camels return?" This made Mu Xueer quite puzzled. The dark theory said that the desert camels would contact the host directly after losing their guide, but Her desert camel seemed to have disappeared by the lake and could not be contacted.

"I'm sorry, because the desert camel stopped us before, and we would have been fascinated by the illusion under the lake, so the third child removed its information board and buried it, and planned to dig it out when we came out." Said Here, Hua Ling lowered her head with a blushing face and guilt.

Look at what they have done. The desert camels stopped them from going down to save them, but they were better. Not only did they not believe it, but they also dismantled it and buried it.

"Hehe, I see. I'll dig it out when you guys feel better. You're tired today, so rest early." Hearing this, Mu Xueer's mouth twitched, and then she was ready to get up and say goodbye.

"Okay, Boss Mu, walk slowly." After Hua Ling watched her leave, she went upstairs with a blushing face, thinking about how to repay and compensate Boss Mu, this time they did too much.

"My dear camel, you have already experienced a handful of previous burials..." Mu Xue'er said with a faint gaze after she stopped and looked at the direction of the lake.

It is worth living a camel, you are the first robot in the world to have burial treatment!

When I dig you back, I will definitely take you to the town to upgrade the chip. Even if you are buried again in the future, I can turn on the host positioning system and dig you back.

After all, you are too old, and I have no money, so your equipment can't keep up with the times.

"Xue'er." Just when Mu Xue'er was thinking about upgrading all the robots in her hands in the future, a familiar voice sounded behind her.