Chapter 26

Tonight, the moon is dark and the wind is high.

The Longku Desert, which has always been calm and peaceful, has been filled with black clouds since the sunset in the evening, and gusts of wind swept across the desert and rolled up pieces of yellow sand.

Standing on the edge of the rooftop, Mu Xue'er looked at the growing wind and sand outside the isolation hood, and she couldn't help worrying about Fu Xiuyu and the others who were preparing to hunt tonight in the depths of the desert.

The yellow sand was long, and I didn't know it added a bit of danger to them.

Tonight, for many, is destined to be a sleepless night.

At the B&B, Mu Yangxu, who had just returned to the house for a day, looked at the message sent to him by his mother. After a wry smile, he scratched his hair very irritably. Do you really want to go this far? They are also related by blood!

Before dawn today, he went to the sand hammer town police station to deal with it, but no matter how good or bad he said, the people inside did not agree with him to bail Mu Youran.

If he came to such a remote place as him before and asked them to release people, it would be very simple and quick.

But this time, things didn't go well.

Mu Youran's ambush to assassinate Mu Xue'er not only caused public outrage on the Internet, but even the person who rescued Mu Xue'er at that time sent them a text message, hoping that your bureau will handle it fairly.

And who that person was, Mu Yangxu couldn't be more clear, but he didn't understand, with that person's character, how could he intervene in this matter.

In the end, after thinking about it, I wanted to bail out Mu Youran from the inside. As long as Mu Xue'er didn't let go, it would be difficult for the Mu family to do it, so the only way now is to ask Mu Xue'er.

"Eat something?" Just when he didn't know what to do, there was a knock on the door.

"Miss Luo." Mu Yangxu looked around, and what he saw was Luo Qi standing at the door with a tray. He didn't know what Luo Qi wanted to do when she came to find it.

"How much does Young Master Mu know about your sister?" Luo Qi put down the tray, pulled a chair and sat down.

"What do you mean by Miss Luo?" Mu Yangxu raised his eyebrows and looked at her. It is said that Luo Qi was from Tang Taixian before. As for now, because of her sister, Luo Qi's identity here is embarrassing. Some.

"I'm just curious, the same sister, how can the elder brother treat you so differently." Luo Qi took out an electronic cigarette from her handbag and lit it. After exhaling the smoke, she smiled and looked at the black because of her words. Mu Yangxu with a face.

"You stole everything from others, and in the end forced the orphans and widows and mothers to come to the desert to survive. Everyone else gave in like this. You still don't let them go! It

's natural to lie, hire murderers, slander and slander, just to make a difference. She told a lie, but asked your other sister who had the same blood to die, how did Mu Youran teach you such a bad character?" Luo Qi put out the cigarette in her hand, and looked directly at him with sarcasm in her eyes. Color, obviously she stood for Mu Xue'er in this incident.

"How my Mu family educated you has nothing to do with you. If Miss Luo has nothing to do, please go out. I still have something to deal with." Mu Yangxu clenched his fists when he heard the words. It is undeniable that the sister they taught really succeeded. He was such a person, but even so, hearing it from the ears of others still made him very uncomfortable.