Chapter 40

In the tallest building in Shahui Town, Qin Feng sat on the sofa and carefully checked every picture on the blue screen.

"Young Master Qin, do you think what they said today is credible?" Ma Li stood aside, recalling the news he heard when he went to the hospital today, his eyes kept rolling.

"The truth." The corners of Qin Feng's mouth rose slightly, and he had even developed one hundred and eight research methods for the unknown animals and plants in the underground world in his head. Moreover, according to what those people said, there might be some human beings from the following. Undiscovered new energy, this is the most exciting.

"It's just that Mu Xue'er today, I'm afraid I won't give up the Dragon Skull Desert so easily." Ma Ma's eyes were narrowed into slits. Her statement today was contrary to their plan, and the ground full of gold was placed in the ground. The world doesn't develop its value, yet naively wants to protect the ecological environment below. This person is stupid to the extreme. Does she know how much benefit the underground world will bring to the holder.

"It's just an orphan girl with no background. What kind of waves can she make?" Before he came, Qin Feng had already investigated Mu Xue'er and the Mu family. She was just a little clever girl. , In the face of real power, cleverness is useless.

As for Fu Xiu, who had appeared in the video, he believed that he just happened to pass by and would not have the slightest intersection with her.

"It's fine if she eats a toast, but if she wants to eat a fine drink, I will naturally follow her." Speaking of this, a dark light flashed in Qin Feng's eyes. The underground world is rich in resources. For him, it was the icing on the cake, and for him, it was also an errand that his family peers would envy.

"I'll arrange the acquisition of the Dragon Skeleton Desert." Ma Li hurriedly responded when he heard the words. Today he accompanied Qin Shao to the hospital for a walk. Since he knew that the entrance to the underground world was in the Dragon Skeleton Desert, how could the Qin family Willing to work in someone else's territory.

Hearing this, Qin Feng raised his hand towards him, indicating that he can start.

Seeing this, Ma Li suppressed his joy and exited the room. If he managed this matter, his status in front of Young Master Qin would be different in the future.

On the other side, Mu Xueer received a video call from an unknown number the next morning.

Recalling what Fu Xiu said to her yesterday, Mu Xueer tidied up her clothes and turned on the video.

"Hello." The video connection was successful, and Mu Xueer greeted with a smile when she looked at the neatly dressed woman in business attire.

"Hello, Miss Mu, let me introduce myself. My name is Chixia, and I belong to the legal team of the Fu family company. I have already had a preliminary understanding of your affairs with Head Fu. Now, I need to confirm with you about some details. "Chixia spoke and did things as neatly as she looked, and she explained herself and her intentions when she opened her mouth.

"Okay, Miss Chi, please tell me." Mu Xueer straightened her body, and her expression became serious under the influence of Chixia.

"There are a few things I need to understand about the underground world..." Chixia glanced at Mu Xue'er in the video, and then asked her questions and puzzles one by one.

Mu Xueer was also very cooperative when she heard the words, and told her carefully what she asked about.

"Although the person who is going this time is from the Qin family, Miss Mu doesn't have to worry. Before I arrive at the Dragon Skull Desert, if anyone from the Qin family contacts you, you don't have to say anything unnecessary, just push my business card to them, everything will be handled by I'm here to communicate with them, after all, what this underground world is connected to is not just the Dragon Skull Desert." After Chixia recorded all the questions, she approached her calmly, and that confident attitude made Mu Xue'er feel a lot more at ease.

"Okay, I'll trouble Lawyer Chi." Mu Xueer glanced at her after hearing the words. Whether it was yesterday or today, both Fu Xiuyu and Chixia mentioned the extreme border wasteland connecting the underground world, so she couldn't help but think of making a living. an idea.

"Then I'll talk about everything after I arrive. I hope that during this period, Miss Mu will not say unnecessary words to the Qin family." After Chixia saved the information, she pushed the glasses on the bridge of her nose and looked at her with a solemn expression.

"Attorney Chi, please rest assured, I won't say unnecessary words." Mu Xue'er heard the words and smiled, her eyes dark and firm.

"Then see you in two days."

"Okay, see lawyer Chi in two days."

After speaking, both of them hung up the video.

"The Fu family's lawyers." Looking at the closed screen, Mu Xue'er clicked on the search page and started searching the Extreme Border Wasteland.

Looking at the information that appeared above, Mu Xueer's mouth twitched into a smile as expected.

After she made up her mind, Mu Xueer went back upstairs to continue her practice. She had no power or power, so she could only practice her strength to the extreme, and then use the rule of this world to respect the strong to protect her future. everything is gone.

Mu Xue'er's side is considered to have stabilized the situation, but Qin Feng and others who have been waiting for Mu Xue'er to hand over the information on the underground world are not so peaceful.

Seeing that the day was about to pass, the name of Mu Xueer did not light up. Qin Feng sat at the table with his elbows on the table and his fists clenched. His already cold face was about to turn black.

I feel like I was put on a pigeon today!

After looking at the time, he was so angry that he could only choose to enter the gym to practice boxing.

The next morning, when he was about to make a video for Mu Xueer, the name here was just clicked, but a very familiar name jumped into his eyes.

"Big brother." After adjusting his posture and adjusting his expression, Qin Feng connected to the video communication that was called one step ahead of him.

"Qin Feng, let it go over there, the Fu family intervenes." In the video, a refined and handsome man in a silver-gray suit said to Qin Feng with a smile.

That calm and gentle smile seemed to be saying a very ordinary little thing.

"Big brother, why did the Fu family intervene in this matter?" Qin Feng heard the words and was stunned for a second, and his temples began to jump suddenly, but he was not as calm as his big brother.

"The extreme desert, going up a few generations, belongs to the ancestors of the Fu family." The man glanced at Qin Feng and added indifferently.

"What is the connection between the underground world of the Dragon Skull Desert and the extreme wasteland? The Fu family can pull it so far!" Qin Feng rushed up when he heard the anger brush. The Fu family was a bit deceiving, and the connection point of this matter was pulled too far. .

"Qin Feng, what have you done in the Dragon Skull Desert these past few days? Don't you know that the entrance to the underground world is in the Extreme Border Wasteland?" The man narrowed his eyes in displeasure. Fu Hangyuan, the fox, was in front of him last night. Inadvertently brought up this topic, the meaning is already obvious.

"I'm sorry big brother, I didn't investigate this point clearly, but even if the Fu family in this extreme wasteland, we can start from the Dragon Skull Desert." After finally encountering this, Qin Feng didn't want to give up without starting anything. Otherwise, he would just go back like this, and he would be a laughing stock in the future.

"Qin Feng, you are not allowed to intervene in this matter." The man put away the only smile on his face. Qin Feng still doesn't understand that the Fu family doesn't want them to put their hands into the Dragon Skull Desert. The Qin family is in a special period now. , but because of this, the relationship with the Fu family cannot be damaged.

What's more, their Fu family still has a Fu Xiu.

Thinking of that guy's ability, he felt that his teeth were a little itchy, and he didn't know the genes of the Fu family. The children of the family were more evil than each other. Looking at their Qin family, it was really incomparable!

"I see, eldest brother." Qin Feng saw that eldest brother's face was suddenly as cold as frost, no matter how unwilling he was, he could only lower his head and clench his fists under the table.

There is no way, his eldest brother has taken over the Qin family now, if he wants to be able to turn over in the future, he can only continue to endure now.

Looking at the picture that disappeared in front of him, Qin Feng's eyes fell on Mu Xue'er's name, which he hadn't called just now. It seemed that this woman and Fu Xiu were not one-sided, they really knew each other.

It's just that Fu Xiu, the disaster star, suddenly became interested in the wild girl in the desert.

In my mind, I recalled Mu Xueer's appearance and appearance. Although it is indeed good-looking, it is only good-looking, except for being good-looking, it is useless.

The ability is not good, there is no family background, and I don't know how to get into his eyes.

"Young Master Fu, things are ready, when will Mu Xue'er come out to talk?" Ma Ke, who had been busy all day, pushed open the door with a proud face.

"There's no need to go." Qin Feng didn't lift his eyes, and he would generally not disobey the orders given by his eldest brother.

"Ah!" Ma Ke's expression froze, and the whole person was immersed in unbelievable emotions. What did Master Qin say just now? !

Qin Feng didn't have the extra energy to pay attention to Ma Ke. Although the eldest brother did not let him intervene in the underground world, he didn't say that he couldn't make a small stumbling block for the Fu family.

On the other hand, Mu Xueer, who walked out of the door to pick up someone, never thought that Qin Feng had not contacted her once in the past two days.

"Lawyer Chi, welcome to the Dragon Skull Desert." The door opened, and Mu Xue'er saw a strong woman in a suit and trousers standing at the door.

"Thank you." After Chixia finished speaking, she followed Mu Xueer into the house.

"Qin Feng hasn't contacted you for the past two days, right?" Chixia asked casually after entering.

"How do you know he didn't contact me." Mu Xue'er looked back at her, maybe she contacted him in advance.

"President Fu opened his mouth on this matter. Considering the current situation of the Qin family, even if they were unwilling, they would not choose to confront the Fu family at this time." Chixia understood clearly. As an illegitimate child, Qin Feng, How dare he disobey his eldest brother now, after all, he still wants to survive in the cracks, and then find an opportunity to come back.

Just because of his temperament, I'm afraid he won't have a chance to turn the tables in this life. After all, he is not even worse than Qin Sui by a single star.

"Fu Xiuyu's Fu, is the Fu family in the imperial capital?" Mu Xueer stopped and turned to look at Chixia. She had heard of the head of the imperial capital Fu family, but she couldn't see it because Fu Xiuyu's online personal information was encrypted. , so she didn't dare to guess that Fu Xiu was from the Fu family. She always thought that he was just a sideline of the Fu family. After all, how could the Fu family let their son give up his great future to establish a mercenary group.

Although the mercenary group is indeed very famous now, this kind of fame cannot be compared with the Fu family.

But now it seems that the Fu family's collateral does not have such a big face.

Chixia also stopped and looked at her, but the expression on her face was very complicated.

"Who would have thought that the son of the Fu family would become a mercenary." Mu Xue'er could see it from Chixia's eyes, which already told her not to joke, you didn't know such an obvious thing.

"Leader Fu's situation is rather special. Compared to this, let's confirm the information." Chixia put away her eyes that were indescribable.

Mu Xueer put her hand to her chin and nodded embarrassedly. She really didn't expect that she would make a friend with such a powerful background unconsciously.

During the process of the two's determination, Mu Xueer also learned from Chixia that she could submit this information directly after she confirmed it, so about the new species she could think of, she could list the approximate types. This amount is linked to the subsidies and bonuses she can get.

After listening to Chixia's figures, Mu Xueer began to recall carefully, with this money, her garden can be built directly!

When she thought of the picture after the completion of the garden, Mu Xue'er couldn't be more excited, but because Chixia was there, she still suppressed the emotion that was about to explode in her heart.