Heaven knows no bounds(Tony x Chad)

Content warning: Mild language throughout

Tony was just waiting. Waiting for another client to come in just so he could, most likely, make the wrong choice on their eternal damnation. He sighed, why did Death have to kill him? Why couldn't he get it naturally right, like Chad Bradley? Everybody liked him, he did good at his job and was...happy.

Speaking of the angel, he flew into Tony's cubicle. "Heya Tony! How's the clients fairing?"

"Fine. Got a short list today.: He said, hoping that would get him off his back.

But that only made him talk more. "Oh, didn't you hear? People are getting safer."

Despite his ramblings, he had a spark of curiosity. However, he didn't want to get his ear talked off, so he responded with a short response. "Cool." He typed random words to try and appear busy.

It must have worked because Chad did his usual routine of saying goodbye, which he always dreaded.

"I love you." He stated before planting a kiss on his cheek. "Oh! By the way..." He searched around in his pocket and pulled out a thin card.

He handed it to him before flying off. Upon further inspection, Tony realized it could barely be called a card. On the front, it said "You're invited!" in big, calligraphy-style letters. He knew it wasn't his handwriting, he must have gotten somebody to write it for him.

He opened up the card and saw Chad's childish handwriting. He squinted before he could actually read what it said. It stated that the office was having a party, where they would play games and such. He rolled his eyes, why would he go there? Everybody(minus Chad) didn't know of or hated him. Other than the vampire-looking dude but they were acquaintances at best.

He was about to crumble it up but decided to flip it over to see what was on the back. On the back, he saw a crude drawing of himself and Chad hugging. It looked like it was drawn by a 5-year-old, but it was oddly charming. He smiled before putting the card in a drawer for him to keep. He didn't know why he felt he needed to keep this, he wouldn't go, there's shitty handwriting, and he didn't even particularly like him.

Still, it was...special. Especially since you could tell he wasn't trying to make fun of him with the drawing.

He closed the drawer to gravitate his mind away from Chad/ He looked at his computer-and-oh! His work is done, for once. He closed his eyes, just waiting for Death to call him into his office. Nothing. He fiddled with the documents that were stacked on his desk. Nothing. He waited a couple of moments, not really doing anything. Still, nothing.

Unfortunately for him, Chad noticed and flew right back over to him. "So, Tony, are you going?"

"..." He didn't respond for a couple of moments. He sighed, knowing even if he did say no, he would keep annoying him about it. "Sure."

Chad smiled. "It's starting now." He held his hand and led them where it was. It was near the bathrooms because there wasn't much room anywhere else.

Once he entered the section, people looked at them like they were a freakshow.

"Why did you bring him?" One of the demons asked.

Chad smiled confidently. "Oh, come on guys! You know that I love all, you guys." He pulled Tony closer to himself. "Especially this one."

They all giggled, assuming it was a joke. Tony laughed with them, but he didn't find it funny. He had a...strange feeling in his chest. He brushed it off and they both sat down in the circle.

They played the classic games, truth or dare, kiss, marry, kill(none of which even had Tony as an option), and the best: 100 founds of rock, paper, scissors.

By the time it was...-well time doesn't matter, but if it did, it would be night- Tony had found himself a little happy. Especially when an angry demon started going off on an angle for him saying he would marry his ex-wife. Luckily, Chad managed to make peace between the two, saying it was just a game.

Tony was thinking of getting up and leaving but one of the angels said that they would be playing 7 Minutes in Heaven. Ok, now he was definitely leaving. He stood up but Chad already walked to the hat with everybody's name inside. He pulled out Tony's name.

He walked over to him and said that it was Tony. He sighed as Chad held his hand. The crew laughed, a lot.

"Chad, where are we going?"

He smiled. "Heaven, silly!"

"Of course." He grumbled. Some of the guys up there were real assholes. Nonetheless, they went up the beam to Heaven. Oddly enough, nobody was there...not even the security guard.

"Where is everybody?"

"I reserved it for the game."

Tony eyed him suspiciously. "So...you somehow knew she would ask to play?"

He shifted his weight between his feet. "Well...I had meant to ask earlier, but y'know." He grabbed his hand again. "Anyways,, we're wasting time. Where do you wanna go?"

He smiled. "Dog heaven, definitely."

He walked him over there. "Be careful, all dogs go to heaven."

Tony shrugged. He was willing to take that risk. He got down on his knees and waited. It was usually better for new dogs to come to you instead of possibly scaring it by petting it, or at least he read it somewhere.

He waited and...nothing. No dogs came. He sighed, sittibng on a bench where Chad sat beside him. It wasn't entirely suprising considering they played amongst themselves for whoo knows how long, but still, disappointing.

"This sucks." He grumbled.'

"Well, at least you tried." He leaned over, kissing him on the cheek again.

His face grew warm. Odd, it never happened before. "Chad...why do you do that?"

"Well, because I love you, Tony. You already know that."

"Yea, I know, but you've been doing that since...a long time ago. You don't do that to anybody else."

"Like I said, I love you."

Tony seemed to finally piece the pieces together as to what he was saying. "...are you gay?"

"Not straight..." He responded as he shrugged.

Tony gulped. He...meant it in the romantic way? All this time? Wow...he was not expecting that. He sat there, in an awkward daze.

"Tony? You alright?"

He looked up at him. "Oh, uh yea. I just thought you were really friendly. But I've never played this game so can I ask you something?"

"Of course!" He beamed. "What is it?"

He leaned on him. "C-Can...we stay more than 7 minutes?"

Chad smiled at him. "Of course." He wrapped an arm around him and kissed his forehead as they watched the dogs play.

The end