Alastor x Husk

A gift for Madipiecantfly  

       3rd person pov

       Alastor was walking around. He was quite hungry for strawberries, oddly enough, and he wanted someone to go with him so he wouldn't be lonely. He walked up to Angel.

       "HEY ANGEL!" He shouted at him

       "The hell you want?" Angel said, rubbing where he hears out of

       "Want to go get strawberries?"

        "Is that a euphemism?"

        "Of course not!" 

        "Then no."

        Alastor continued walking around the hotel for anyone that would go strawberry shopping with him. He walked his way into the lobby where he saw Husk.

        "HUSK!" He shouted

        "What?" Husk questioned from the comfy seat of his bar.

         "Strawberries?"

         "Da hell that mean?"

         "Do you want to go get strawberries?"

         "No"

          "Shall I assist you?"

          "I already s-yes"

          Alastor was confused at his response and how quickly he changed his mind when he said he would join him. What an odd thing, he thought to himself.

          "Interesting..." Alastor thought out loud.

          "What?" Husk asked.

         "Nothing...let's just go to the store."

         "There's clearly something up."

          "Well, I think it's just interesting how you said no until I wanted to join you."

           Husk got defensive, makes sense, after all, he is a tsundere. "SHUT UP!"

           Alastor jumped back a little. He's never seen Husk this angry before.

           "Sheesh...it's not like I needed strawberries anyways..." He said dismissively.

          "No no!" Husk said, tugging on Alastor's sleeve. "I want to go...with you."

         Alastor smirked. "Can you at least tell me why?"

        "That's classified information."

        "Dearie, I'm The Radio Demon. You know what I'm capable of, so think about it."

        "Still nope, the 5 amendment still exists."

         Alastor mentally facepalmed. "That applies to court with real people."

        "We were humans."

        "I'm still not telling you."

       Alastor sighed. "Look at the end of the day, do you still want to go with me?"

      "Of course!" Husk replied happily.

      "Then come on, let's go," Alastor said as he held Husk's hand so that they could levitate together.

        Husk's face went pink as he stammered "I-I....uh..."

        Since Alastor is well...Alastor they got there pretty quick so by the time he responded, they were there.