TissYang(Tissues x Yin-Yang)

Requested by Cherry_Lemonade10 (It starts off a bit weird but I promise it's not Soap x Tissues or Soap x Yin-yang it like dis song

anyways to the story x3)

Soap's pov

             I feel my heart beating againest my chest and my face flushed at the sight of Yin-Yang(my crush,not senpai, senpai means an upper-classmen). Anyways I approached Yin-Yang and asked "Y-yin Yang will you go to our national game of spin the bottle t-tonight...?" Yin-Yang(I imagine them as one object ok) said"Ok sure we'll go." Yes!!! My crush is going!!! That means I could kiss him! I just hope when I spin the bottle it lands on them. ~at 8:00~ Me,Tissues,Cherries,Trophy, (No box),Yin-Yang(ofcourse),Apple,Cheesy,Nickel,Balloon,Marshmallow,Paintbrush,Salt,Pepper,Bomb,Paper, and OJ. Apple went first. She span the bottle and it landed on Balloon surprisingly. Pepper,Bomb,Paper, and OJ gave a digusted look. They kissed,although neither one of them look pleased about it. Then Paintbrush got the bottle and they said"Look I'm just gonna say it right now,I don't like anyone here in a romantic way." Nickel asked"Is it Light bulb?" Paintbrush"No,she's too goofy." Balloon asked"What about Test Tube?" Paintbrush said"Pfft as if and why?" I asked"What about Knife?" Paintbrush said"People stop guessing! I'll just tell you I like.... *blushes red* F-fan..." We all gasped. We never thought they could go together. Salt slowly stole the bottle from Paintbrush. For once Salt and Pepper could not sit right next to each other because one had got there much earlier than the other. Anyways Salt span it and OJ gave a worried expression. It landed on Pepper. They kissed and they both looked like they were....enjoying it? Huh out of all the people in this hotel I thought Salt would be straight since she's been a stalker towards OJ since the 1st season. Not saying that it's bad for a girl to date a girl,just surpising that it would be Salt of all objects. Anyways Salt passed it on the Balloon. It seemed like he didn't like anyone here either. He span it and it landed on Apple. He shouted"Oh come on!" They kissed again,as all of us were laughing and snorting(me probally the loudest). Balloon passed it onto Cheesy. Chessy span the bottle and it landed on Yin-Yang. They did not enjoy the kiss. I was relieved that neither of them enjoyed it because if they had well let's just say that they would need to come by my room every day because I would be crying my self to sleep all day,every day. Cheesy handed it to Tissues. Tissues spun it and it landed on Yin-Yang. They better not enjoy it otherwise my heart will be broken.
Yin-Yang's pov

So Tissues spun the bottle and it landed on us! We both blushed a hard pink. I got up and said"I h-have to tell you all something!" All the objects were looking at us. I said,a light red,"I love Tissues!" For some reason Soap ran away,crying. Hmm weird,I thought to myself. Anyways Tissues said"I love you too Yin-Yang!" We kissed for a long time. When we pulled away we just went to my room and 'cuddled' ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) for a long while(we did and that's it ). We then just slept together. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Soap's pov

               I ran off to my room crying. A lot. How could I missed all the signs? All the time they were close together they were blushing heavily at each other. They were holding hands all the time and they were constantly flirting. I knew this crush was stupid. After about 5 months I grew a different crush on a current object that starts with a M(not Mephone4 or any Mephones)...

There you have it! Well hope you enjoy.
Ba bai!

~Cupcakecatcream

😸

Word count: 622