OJ x Paper

Requested by lililoveangain 

                                         Paper's pov

                                                      I was walking through the garden, watering the flowers, it was spring after all. After I was done I rose up to see my friendly neighbor, OJ. He also happens to be my best friend. I smiled knowing that we planned to meet up today. OJ greeted me and walked towards me. "Hello OJ!" I said. "So I was wondering", OJ said, "if you're still up in the park around 3PM today." I nodded and OJ said a quick goodbye before caring for his own garden, in his backyard. I saw a random Rosa, which I had not planted, in the grass. I blushed a bit at the thought of giving it to OJ. I went to the store to buy some Rosa seeds to plant at the park. Afterwards I went home and continued to garden, taking breaks here and there, until around 2:35PM. At that point I went inside to take a shower and change my clothes. I made sure to get the Rosa packets(along with the Rosa that had already grown),  in my pockets, along with a few other flower types. I looked at the time, 2:49PM. I really had to run there since it usually took 30 minutes, on foot, to the park and I was running a bit late. By the time I got there it was exactly 3:00PM and I was very exhausted and tried to catch my breathe, breathing heavily in the process. OJ looked towards me with a worried some expression on his face. He asked "Um Paper are you ok?" Being as lightheaded as I was, I weakly said "No, I'm gay." OJ giggled a little at this and handed me a water bottle, with that and a little sitting down, I was back to normal. I handed him some packets of flowers, which included Rosa, Begonia, Dianthus caryophyllus, and Tulipa. You may notice that all of these are orange flowers and that is for 2 reasons. 1, being I thought the orange would add more color and atmosphere to the park, and 2 because all the orange reminded me of how much I adored OJ so much. The ones that OJ picked out were Daisy, Daffodil, Jasmine, and Trumpet Flower. I blushed a bit since all of those were white flowers. Nonetheless, we worked a lot and got payed a bit afterwards since the park owner actually wanted more flowers around. Then the rain came. Since my house was closer, and it was a rain storm, with lightning and its thunder, we both went inside of my house. All we really did was dry ourselves off and awkwardly kinda cuddled, even though it was very awkward and odd changing position every 5 seconds, it was still enjoyable while we watched a horror movie. If you're curious it's called Lights Out(not a real movie to my knowledge) and it's about where the lights go out what can happen, obviously including murder, but since the camera could not see the killer, he is just known as "The silent murder' throughout the movie. Even towards the end they still can't figure out who it is. I'm pretty fine and not scared by horror movies but unfortunately for me, part of that movie came to reality. What I mean by that is that when the power went out, especially with this idea from the movie in my head, I screamed, and in return ended up in OJ's arms. As soon as the power went back on (which was not very long at all, like maybe 4 minutes) I could see what I was grasping onto. Which in this case was OJ's arms while he was holding me. I was an apologetic blubbering mess, with a light red growing on my face over what happened. After a couple minutes OJ simply said "It's alright, no need to apologize for that." I asked, in a meek tone"R-really?" He nodded before kissing me. I was quite shocked and I was sure my whole face was bright red in that moment. He pulled away a bit afterword, an anxious look in his eyes, unsure of how I would react. I simply said "I l-love you too." He smiled before cuddling up to me, similar to a cat. I blushed and petted his head, he did a fake meow which made me giggle. The power did go out for a prolonged time once but OJ was by my side to keep me sane,now knowing my fear of the dark. That's a night I will truly never forget.

Ok kinda weird with the garden AU but it was the only thing I could think of, ok?

Word count: 783 words