Leafy x Bubble

Leafy's pov

               Dear diary,

  I'm not sure why but I love Bubble. It just feels so weird to feel things for someone I've never interacted with. When I was in EXIT, we played a game where everyone told each other their crushes. These are the ones I remember,Pencil likes Match,Bracelety likes Icy, and Liy likes Remote. Before I left EXIT I asked Bracelety"How do you flirt with someone?" She just said"Scream their name and support them all the way though." I knew it wasn't a good idea getting flirting advice from Bracelety. When I got out of EXIT I saw Match verbally abusing Bubble. I ran up to Bubble and shielded her and screamed"MATCH GET AWAY FROM HER! SHE'S ALREADY BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH TORTURE THANKS TO YOU AND PENCIL! THAT'S WHY YOU'LL PROBABLY BE ELIMINATED NEXT!" Match asked, with a slight smirk,"Why do you care about protecting Bubble so much?" I said, a light pink blush growing on my face,"I HAVE TO PROTECT EVERYONE,MATCH!"Match chuckled a bit and said"I won't stop until you admit." Bubble said"Thank you so much,Leafy! I could have never done that." She then hugged me, I rub her back as my face grows more pink. She pulled away and asked"What does Match mean by 'until you admit?'" Oh no. The question I was regretting. I take a deep breath, and my face grows dark pink. I say"B-bubble what she meant was for me to admit to you." She blushed a light pink and asked"Admit to what?" I said, my face heating up,"T-to admit that I l-love you,which I do." She turned red and kissed me! I could have not seen that one coming from a mile away.

Match's pov

               I look in the distance. I can't believe Leafy and Bubble are now gonna be a thing. Well I'l have to tell Pencil. Speaking Pencil,I will most likely be with Pencil soon. I just hope I can tell her.

Well I hoped you like this chapter!

Also here is the art for this chapter: