Giggles x Flaky

Flaky's pov

                                                       I start walking up to giggles, blushing a soft pink in the process. It wasn't like I was confessing to her but I was practically asking her out on a date. Maybe not a date in your eyes, but it is to me. Giggles looks a little confused on why I'm walking up to her which is not surprising since we're not BFFs forever or anything. We're just kinda friends with everyone, well except Flippy (for obvious reasons). I have been around Flippy sometimes and it ends with either me dying or being traumatized by what I saw. Which again, should not be surprising in the least bit since I'm horrified of baby birds. Anyways, getting back on track, I ask her in a meekly tone "D-do you w-wanna go to the c-carnival with me?" She smiled and nodded. "Al-alright. Let's go." I said with a sigh of relief. "Wait!" Giggles said, "We're going right now?" I nodded and she giggled before saying "Well you did ask me out so we're going by your rules." She grasped my hand as we were walking towards the carnival, me blushing madly the entire way there. When we arrived it was around 10PM or so. It was inspiring, seeing it pitch black but only being lit by the lights on things like the Carousel, booths, the Ferries wheel, and many other attractions and rides. "Oooohh! Can we play that game?" Giggles asked as she pointed towards a game called "Lucky Ducky" and it guaranteed a prize every turn, even if you didn't pick 3 ducks that added up to 30 or more. That was always a good thing since most booths have you gamble whether you're going to loose all you're money after 100 tries or get a giant stuffed animal on you're 1st turn. I smiled and payed Lumpy and he briefly explained the rules. The ducks that Giggles chose were 12, 5, and 3. Since she got a total of 20 she got to pick out a medium sized plush. She picked out one that was a unicorn, which is not surprising since she really likes unicorns. She was willing to pay me back the $2 that I payed but I told her that it was fine. After the "Lucky Ducky" booth we went to one of those spray the clown in the face type of games. I sat down to play, Giggles was just cuddling her unicorn plush and watching me. I scored a big prize, for being the fastest to hit the meter thing against Mime, Petunia, Handy, and Nutty. The prize was a big bag of candy, which Nutty obviously really wanted but I didn't give it up and happily ate it right in front of him. A bit cocky, I know, but I just wanted to really rub it in his face that I won and he didn't, since he loves candy. "OOOH! THE ROLLER COASTER! CAN WE PLEEAASEEE GO? IT'S MY FAVORITE RIDE IN THE CARNIVAL!" Giggles squealed. I get anxious as hell when I think about going up in a tree. I don't know how I would survive a roller coaster. I was already shaking as is but I still said "Yes" to her, not only because I loved her but because the line was quite long. Call me evil for thinking this but, I was kinda hoping that the machine would break down before we could get on. When we got in line we saw Toothy and Cuddles holding hands, which me and Giggles were silently fangirling over. Now the big tube thing that carries people from the beginning to the end of the coaster was really big. Like REALLY big. So when the last people where off, most of the people in front of us were now getting on. There were only Cuddles and Toothy in front of us and I was hyperventilating when I realized that a random error wouldn't just automatically save me and keep me from facing my fears, once and for all. I gulped hard as the last people got off and it was our time to go in. My gulp and hyperventilating must have been pretty noticeable since Giggles held my hand and said "It'll be fine. It'll be fun. You have me." That was a little egotistical but I quickly brushed that off as soon as Russell started calling people up, which included us. I got on and luckily scored a spot with Giggles. I only noticed this now but the tube thing was badly painted like a pirate ship. As we were going up I was starting to feel light headed. Not to an extreme degree but enough to be evident. As we were at the tippy top, I did a sigh of relief as I thought the ride was over and because my light headed quickly faded. Of course, that was not the end of the ride and I started screaming in terror. Unintentionally, I grabbed onto Giggles for dear life and she just sat there, singing a lullaby in an attempt to calm my nerves. It worked a little, but not nearly enough to stop my screaming before the ride ended. As the ride ended I finally opened my eyes, since I was crying and screaming for the majority of the ride. I quickly got up from her and my whole face went a dark pink. "I-I'm so very VERY s-sorry." I said. Giggles chuckled and said, with a wink, "I don't mind~" I blushed even harder as she giggled. We got up from the ride and we were both feeling a bit hungry. "Do you want anything to eat?" I asked. "Yeah I could go for some pretzels." Giggles said. I smiled and said "Alright, pretzels it is." We went into Lifty and Shifty's pretzel booth, it looked a bit shady but it was cheap and it tasted alright. It was around 11:30PM and the carnival closed at midnight, there was a huge clock in the carnival which can be useful for certain events and to plan stuff. Something odd about it though was that every time and hour passed it did a very loud ring, I am unsure and confused about how we missed it before. "Alright we only have enough time to go to one more ride and then go home to avoid going home after 2AM since it took an hour to get here." Giggles thought for a second before saying "The Ferris wheel!" "Okay." I said, "I suppose that's alright, plus the line only has Pop and Cub." Now even though I was extremely horrified on the roller coaster, I'm still here and I didn't die so a Ferris wheel would be so much better than a roller coaster, with twists and turns. Since there were multiple cart thingies by the time we walked to the Ferris wheel Pop and Cub were already on a cart. We got on one of the lowest hanging carts and we mainly just held hands until we got up really high, like high enough to see the entire carnival. "Wow all these people look like little ants from all the way up here, don't they?" Giggles asked "Yeah they do, it's quite fascinating on how if you place someone up just a little higher the entire world looks different, vastly different for us since we're so high up." I smiled before puffing out my chest. Now was the time and here was the place. "G-Giggles I-" before I could continue saying what I was going to say she cut me off by kissing me. Just then the loud clock rung, meaning it was midnight when she kissed me. Once she pulled away we were down on the ground, I'm sure my face was flushed with red and was stinging to the touch. Giggles said "Well thank you for such an amazing date!" "Y-you're welcome" I stammered. She whispered to me "Thanks for the great kiss too~" She winked before giving me her phone number. I stood there for a moment, taking it all in before Giggles snapped me back to reality by saying "Hey, can you drive me to your place?" I did as she said and we just watched movies until 5AM when we were too tired to do anything but babble on about random things so we just fell asleep together on the couch, Giggles still cuddled up next to me.

Ok that was very long. Ok that's all I have to say bai

Carousel song (c) Melanie Martinez
Flaky,Giggles,Petunia,Lumpy,Mime,Nutty,Handy,Toothy,Cuddles,Russell,Lifty,Shifty,Pop,and Cub (c) Mondo Media
Writing (c) Me

Cupcakecatcream out 😸

Word count: 1443 words