Clock x Snowglobe

Requested by SeekerGirl2244 

3rd person pov

Clock was walking around looking for parts for his latest invention, his latest invention was for him to have robot arms. He desperately wanted arms, mainly to have an actual chance of winning in some of the challenges since most of them required the use of arms. Even though his team won the Gamey carving challenge, he still which he could have helped. However, a small part of him wanted arms, specifically hands, for a different reason.

Pfft, as if, Clock, he thought to himself. He knew nobody would love him but he didn't dwell on it. He would save that for after his inventions. Brains were always more important to this clock anyway so it wouldn't change much just because of someone.

A few hours later...

"Finally!" The clock said while smiling. It had taken him many hours and he was close to exploding at Locky every time she came around to annoy him, but with his mind focused, he had finally got it done. Then came the problem.

"Wait if I don't have arms..." Clock pondered, "...Then how will I attach the robot arms to me?" Clock thought for a moment of possibilities. After a few moments, he realized he only really had one option that didn't involve possibly breaking the glass on him with using his legs.

"Ugh...I'm going to ask someone for help..." The clock said sadly. Not only did he not like pretty much everyone here, except a few here and there that's tolerable, he also didn't like asking for help. Like at all.

Clock sighed. "I guess I'll ask somebody tomorrow with arms to help except Crayon, Lighter, or Candy. My word, they're all so annoying." But who would Clock pick out of the people with arms?

Clock wondered about this. "Marble's googly-eyed for Pearlie, so definitely not her. Toothy is way too arrogant, Coney and Flyswat are followers. Picture can't talk so that would be a major disadvantage. Boxing Glove would try to kill me, Casey is fine and all but she wouldn't help me after I exploded at her, Popcorn is...well ok I guess. But not good. Kite is way too positive. Dusty is just stupid. Masky's too dramatic. Not only would the Cherries' be bickering, but only one half would actually help me. Gamey wouldn't care. And all the rest of my friends are armless."

He sighed. Who would help him who isn't super annoying? "Wait that means..." The clock soon realized he only found one person he didn't find super annoying that had arms to be Snowglobe.

"Well, he could always shatter..." He said, trying to make an excuse. "But he's always better than Popcorn, I actually know him...a little."

He looked at himself, it was 4 AM. Even for him who is usually a night owl, this was pushing it. "Well, at least I got one thing done tonight." He said before drifting off to sleep in his little lab of his.

The next day he woke up pretty early, 10 AM. "Woa I didn't know I only needed 6 hours of sleep." He said to himself. He did his daily routine and walked out of his lab carved into a giant tree(I don't know, that's just where I imagine his lab to be).

As much as he would hate for anyone to know, he was drawn to Snowglobe. He tried to shove it to the back of his head as he continued his search. Come on Clock, you're just going to ask him a favor, it's not a date, he thought to himself. But he couldn't help but get nervous. This was weird to our Clock boi, he was usually never afraid to speak his mind to people and would usually explode at people, but this time he felt like a cat got his tongue.

"I really need to talk to someone about it..." As quickly as he said that, he immediately rejected it. He saw Globe was sitting there after Candy had screamed at him over her stripes. He tried not to say this too loud but considering he was walking past him, it was hard not to make it audible, "I can't let anyone know I like someone..."