Ice cube x Bracelety(au)

Thanks to TheTF2niverse for commenting on Yin x Yang(first book)!

Thanks to outerSHIPS for adding this book into awesome stuff and into outerSHIPS's reading list!

Thanks to LindseyGoss0 for following me!

Thanks to Sponchii for commenting and voting on Flowby the 4th chapter! And for adding Flowby to Personal Favorites and Sponchii's reading list!

Thanks to ZaneChan505 for posting a message on my feed! 

Bracelety's pov

                         I get back onto the show and Leafy stays in EXIT. Since I really wanted to be on Icy's team(bleh), 4 actually let me on her team! Not only am I a fan girl of her but I really do love her. I run up to Icy and hug her. We finished the challenge,I don't really remember what happened, but I did remember we were safe. I asked"H-hey Icy can you meet me by the cliff?" She said"Okay!" I blush a light pink. ~1 hour later~ I go by the cliff,waiting for Icy. She comes over to me and asks"So what is it that you want to talk about?" I said"W-well I want to tell you something important." I blush a dark pink. She asks, a light pink,"W-what is it?" I said"W-well I umm l-love you." She blushed a light red and said"I love you too~" She then kissed me! I blushed a bright red. She pulled away and said"Welp bye,girlfriend!" I sleep on the edge of the cliff.

Word count: 239 words