Write me a spooky story

Blake was walking around the forest. He was planning to meet up with his girlfriend, Polly. They would dance in the forest. They danced around the forest because they didn't want to pay to have their own dance studio or anything. Plus both of them loved scary stories and this was the most haunted place near their hometown in New Mexico. They were doing their regular dancing across the woods when they stumbled across something in the dirt. 

     "What is that?" Blake asked, trying to uncover the object.

     "It looks like...shoes?" Polly questioned, picking them up and dusting them off.

     They both looked at each other. Did they just find Sally's shoes? Blake pulled up the story, to refresh his memory and yes, the shoes did match up. Too much. They were bright red high heels with yellow stars and purple hearts all over. Blake, thought hearing the story name, never actually read the story. He sat on a log as he read. Polly sat beside him, being bored as she already read it. Blake's face turned from engagement to terror as he read. 

     Sally Shellington was brought out here by her mother after bringing home one of her boyfriends home. Her mom beat her real bad and decided to just finish her off. Her mom was smart though, her teeth, her saliva, and her blood could be traced to identify her 14 year old daughter. Supposedly her body, cut into pieces, was at the bottom of the near by pond. All that was left was her feet, still in the heels.

    Blake grabbed the shoes from Polly. "Are these...oh no." Blake held back vomiting as he realized there was actual feet in the heels they found.

     "What? Is someone scared?" His girlfriend asked arrogantly while she pointed to the pond.

     "N-No..." He nervously replied. "You aren't thinking of...right?"

     She nodded. She desperately wanted to solve this murder case more than anyone. If they found the body they would be a hero and heroine of this town for decades! Other than fame, Polly was also unnaturally curious about everything so she went headfirst into her decisions. Sometimes not always ending well. 

     She  practically dragged him over to the edge of the pond. "Come on a little blood and gore never killed anybody." She said.

     Blake was shivering all over, bundling up his knees close to him. "M-Maybe for you..." He started, "But n-not to me! I l-like horror but n-not to this extent."

     "Look I'm going whether you're going or not." Polly said, getting ready to dive.

     Though Blake wanted to say something, he was just too scared to.

     Blake heard whispering around the forest. This was bad. Polly swam around and found the organs. As she was approaching him as she stood up, she felt a sharp pain in her ankles.

     She collapsed deep into the pond. Blake looked up to see the girl's mother. If anyone was going to tell anybody , they would meet the same fate.