Blocky x Snowball

Blocky's pov 

                  Ever since I've been on team A Better Name Than That I've been trying to get closer Snowball. Kinda hard to do since he's on Iance. You wanna know why? Diary, I know your a inanimate object(technically we all are but we're alive so idk) but you better not come alive and tell ANYONE. I'm trying to get closer to Snowball,not only because we're friends, but because he's my crush as well. Since Grassy is my son/friend I know he would be the first one I would tell. I walk up to Grassy and he asks"Daddy,when are we getting a mommy?" My face goes slight pink and I say"Well if plans go right daddy will have another daddy." Grassy say"But a daddy and a daddy can't mate. So where did I come from?" Where did he learn that from? I said"Oh sweetie that's with humans not objects." Grassy says"Oh OK. As long I get two parents I don't really mind." I ask"Why do you want two parents?" Grassy says"So I can get double the amount of presents!" I chuckle and say"Well I'm gonna try to get you a second daddy." Grassy says"OK bye!" I see Snowball walking around. I put my hand on my chest feeling my heart almost come out of my body. I take a deep breath and go up to Snowball. He, a dark shade of pink,says"Wh-what do you want Blocky?" I take another deep breath and start my confession,a light red,"Snowball, I know me and you have been friends ever since the 1st season and I don't want to ruin that in the slightest,but I also want you to know my true colors." I start to tear up as I say"My true colors are that I-I love you Snowball......" He's a more of a blushing mess than I am. He grabs my face, as I turn a crimson red. He says"I love you too Blocky." He then kisses me! After he pulls away my face is flushed with bright red blush. We walk to Grassy. Grassy yells"YAY! I HAVE TWO DADS NOW!" He then hugged us both. He pulled away and me and Snowball stood there laughing. We put Grassy to bed and we went to our own bed. Were we snuggled until we fell asleep. 

No art. I am very lazy XD.

Word count: 391