Angel Dust x Alastor

3rd person pov

      Angel Dust and Alastor had gotten in a  HUGE fight about Angel Dust's attire. To say the least... it did fit his career choice. 

     "Why should you care about it!?" Angel screamed at him

      "I don't know maybe... just maybe BECAUSE I SEE YOU EVERY DAY WEARING THAT INAPPROPRIATE ATTIRE!" Alastor screamed back at him

     Angel looked at himself, pink stripes on a white shirt with it being... loose around his fluffy chest.

      "I have to be like this for my job!" 

      "You don't even NEED that job! Most basic food and water are cheap or you just need to kill someone for it."

     "1: One of my favorite things is in my name, 2: I live off my favorite thing so basic food and water wouldn't do, and thirdly I don't do that... too much anymore."

     Alastor facepalmed. He didn't need his "dust" of choice, he wanted it. Though Angel was hard to deal with without exploding at him, his entire point of being there was to help and he couldn't bail out this early. He hasn't seen the place fall apart yet, so he still wanted to stay. 

     "Just change into something appropriate, please. You're not at your job."

     "And what do you suppose I change into?" Angel questioned.

      Alastor thought for a moment. He didn't have any outfits planned in mind for this. Of course, Angel had other outfits, mainly his drag ones, but they still weren't good by any means. Vaggie would kill him if she even found him in hers or Charlie's room, plus being the good gentlemen he is, it would be out of character for him. So with a sigh, he realized he only had one option. 

         Angel would have to wear his clothes. It was his last choice at this point. So what if it would be embarrassing? At least it would be something appropriate, he thought to himself. So with a sigh, he led Angel to his room.

        "Woah, you were just screaming at me now you-" Angel said before Alastor cut him off.

        "Don't even think I would do that with you," Alastor said.

         Angel rolled his eyes. He looked through his clothes as the other stood there, very confused. The deer boi didn't give it much thought into what he would wear, at the bare minimum whatever he chose, it would be appropriate and gentlemen like. 

           "Oh don't even think I'm wearing something as STUPID as that, Alastor!" 

            "Stupid?" He laughed. "Like you can talk with that mind."

             "Hey!" Angel screamed before thinking about it for a bit. "You're kind of right..."

             "I know I am. Now just change into it." Alastor said as he shoved the clothes into his hands and locked the door.

              "Piece of shit...the least he could do is..." Angel said aloud while mumbling the last part, "...watch me." Angel laughed at the idea, quickly dressing. Whatever he did, he knew Alastor would never be a "customer" of his. He just didn't know why yet.

              "Pardon me, actually no, why are you still in my room? It's been 10 minutes!" Alastor yelled.

               In reality, Angel was just snooping around his room, but he used an excuse. "These shorts aren't easy to get off, you know! They're skin tight!"