8 ball x Basketball(school dance au)

Basketball's pov

                                          I was glamming myself up for an entire day for relaxation, which means I wore my pj's and what I mean by "relaxation" was watching a lot of Netflix with my good old friends, candy and popcorn. Until I got a phone call from one of my good friends, and lover, 8 ball about the dance that Saturday night. "Hey um 8 ball, I don't think I'll go." I said. "Aw come on! It'll be fun. We can have fun together!" I almost dropped my phone from my hand and asked, slight pink on my face, "Y-you're going too?" "Yeah, so are you coming or no?" I said "Yeah of course!" "Good." He said, with a sigh of relief. I hung up and was both excited and extremely horrified. I had nothing to wear, a girl's worst nightmare. I called up some of my friends and we went looking store after store. Edventually we gave up and went to goodwill. That's where I found a beautiful orange and white dress that only had a small stain in the front. Other than that it was perfect. After that my friends put makeup on me and did my hair, since I had done neither before. After they did left to go to the dance early while I just watched a little Netflix. I went up to go to the dance a little before an hour it starts. I arrived in my car and walked in, the first thing I saw were lots of people making out. I kinda scooted past them, pratically the only one not making out with anyone was 8 ball. I casually walked over to him, and with a nervous laugh, asked "Wow it sure is a make out fest isn't it?" "Yeah it is, strange isn't it?" He replyed This was a dance so surely it couldn't be that suprising to him so I said "Not really." "So you want me to make out with you?" I blushed a hard pink at the sudden comment and was speechless. He chuckled before asking "Well yes or no?" I nodded slightly, thinking he wouldn't notice but he did. He pinned me up against a wall before passionately making out with me. It felt amazing and I never wanted it to stop. Minutes felt like seconds, until of course 2 hours later, the dance ended. He drove me home to his place where we cuddled for a bit before falling asleep on the couch.

Requested by Jetergoodleaf

Netflix (c) Netflix

Basketball & 8 ball (c) II crew

Word count: 428 words