Christmas(Nergal Jr x Billy)

Note: Amanda is Jr's mom and Mandy's aunt in this AU.

Nergal Jr was walking with his mom, Amanda, and Nergal to Mandy's house to reunite with the family or something for it. He didn't know most of Mandy's family, despite the fact that he was 19, he had rarely gone with his parents to go and visit her for Christmas, mainly due to the fact he didn't like interacting with new people, nonetheless a crowd of people. When he did go, it was only to see Billy. However, the only reason he was coming was not out of choice, but more so they forced him to go. "So you can meet my sister and the rest of the family!" he recalled his mom saying as a reason.

Still, though, he wasn't really ready for this. He was panicked on the inside but looked neutral and kinda spaced out on the outside.

As he walked outside, he looked above him and saw the mistletoe. Why would you have that if you're with family? I wouldn't think Mandy's family is like that... He was confused but walked in anyway. Well, he got his answer quite fast, he saw Billy and his family over there too.

"Oh...uh I didn't know he would be here..." Nergal said with slight disgust toward him. Not against him specifically, it's more so lesser-class citizens in general, since his family are royal in the center of the Earth. The only people not from the center of the Earth who are still considered royalty are Mandy's family unsurprisingly. Since he was little, the population has grown quite significantly from people hiding down there from reality, and then they found like-minded people unsurprisingly and settled down. Since they were the first ones there and since they always greeted them, we were respected and ruled, Nergal being the highest of them all since he was born in the underworld and the first there.

Not that Billy knew any of this, he came up to him regularly after something with a cat, it was evident by the claw marks on his shoulder. He stuck out his hand to him, goofily smiling. "Hi, Jr!"

Jr looked down at his hand, it was lightly covered with snot. Despite that, he shook his hand anyway since he was wearing gloves. When he did so, he pulled him into the house, Amanda and Nergal following closely behind.

"I've got to show you something!" He said with a smile, winking toward Mandy. She sighed as a response.

"May you please excuse Jr and Billy? Billy will be showing him around my house."

Nergal smiled. "Of course little girl, I don't mind."

"I'm 18..."

He shrugged it off. "You can go, son!"

"It's ok with me as well, just make sure to be careful," Amanda said.

"Ok..." Jr said, confused.

"Here I'll show you around her house, there are lots of cool things!" He led him to the bathroom.

"Why are we here?"

Before he responded, he locked the door.

"That didn't answer my question..."

"Durr...well you see...I know it's terrible to lie but I didn't bring you here to show you the bathroom...although it is really cool..."

Jr sighed but smiled after. He was already frustrated from having to come and him talking about this wasn't really helping since it seemed he had locked him in the bathroom for no reason at all. However, something compelled him to stay, a mix of curiosity, and wonder on why.

"Then why did you bring me here then...?"

He slapped his forehead. "Oh, yea I almost forgot! Uhh..." He shifted in place as his face grew into a combination of happiness and nervousness. It was the first time Jr had ever seen him like this. Or really anybody, in front of him. He had read this described in some of the books he had read, but he thought that couldn't be true on what he was about to say.