Pin x Needle

Pin's pov

           Needle and Coiny have began dating. That makes me somewhat sad because even though I never told her I've always had a crush on Needle. Since Coiny and I are friends(and ONLY friends) he told me that he wants to break up with Needle(because he actually likes Firey) but he doesn't know how to break up with her. I asked why he even dated Needle in the first place. He said because he didn't want to come out as gay when he started dating Needle(and he never loved her) but now he's ready. I said I would break up with her for him. He said thank you like a million times.That leads me to where I am now. Outside of Needle's place. I knock on her door. She opens the door and asks"Why are you here?" I say"I need to talk about something important." She lets me in and I sit on her couch. She asks, as she walks towards the couch,"So what is it you wanna talk about?" I say, a bit nervous,"It's about you and C-Coiny" She has a small smirk on her face and asks"What is it about me and Coiny?" I say"He wants to break up with you because he's gay for Firey." She chuckles a bit and says"I already knew." I ask shocked"How?" She explained by saying"Well we both came to this 'relationship' because we wanted people to think we were straight because neither of us had the courage to come out yet. When we first met we told each other are crushes and began this 'relationship' thingy." I ask, a light pink,"Well who is your crush?" She blushes a dark pink and says"It's a well ummm you..." She sits down on the couch beside me and starts to cuddle with me. After a bit of that she asks"You like me back,right?" I say"Yeah of course! You and I've been spooning for 20 minutes if I didn't like you I've would've stopped spooning you as soon as it started. Plus why do you ask?" She says, a light red,"So you won't hate me for doing this." I,ask a shade of red,"For doing wh-" She cuts me off by kissing me. I blush  crimson red. After she pulls away I say,light headed,"WeLl I hAvE tO tElL cOiNy WhAt HaPpEnEd." She chuckles and says"Well bye hope to see you again soon." I walk off to Coiny. He asks"How did it go?" I say"WeLl YoU aRe BrOkEn Up WiTh NeEdLe AnD nEeDlE kIsSeD mE." He laughs and says"Thank you." I say" nOw I hAvE tO gO hOmE." I walk home and still can't believe that I'm now dating my crush.

I'm too lazy to draw art for this chapter.

Total word count:454