Basketball x 8-ball

This one is requested by TreeFroggie. Side note you can request art and stories to as long I ship it.

Basketball's pov

                         Ever since 8-ball left I've been feeling extremely sad. I'm so sad because I've always had a crush on him. He's such a good leader(much better than Golf ball who is a complete bossy bot). A little after bfb 12 4 started to snap. He started transporting everyone into elimination even though X tried to stop him. I was the first one to go(for some reason). I'm not sure if anyone else is coming down with me. I see a desk with my name on it and a math worksheet. Good thing I'm a math wiz. I got done with 20 questions in the span of 5 minutes(quite surprising because I don't have arms). I look over to my left to see 8-ball. I blush a light pink. He's having trouble(considering he has to write with his mouth). I ask"Do you need any help?" He looks up at me and says"No I just can't write that well." I say,while showing him how to,"Well when I was small I used to not have any limbs either and my parents wanted me to learn to write quick. So you write like this." After I showed him he looked up to me and says"Thank you. I always knew you were the best on the team." My face goes flushed with pink and I say"Th-thank you..." The bell rings meaning the end of class. 8-ball asked,a light pink,"Wh-what's your fav number?" I say,a bit darker pink,"8." He asks"Why?" I say my,face almost light red,"Because of you." He asks,light red,"D-do you have a crush on me,or s-something?" I say"Yes." He says, a crimson red,"I have a crush on you too." I carry him on my head and walk out of class. I then kissed him. After I pulled away his face was flushed with a bright red. I walked to my house. I love that man.

I'm too lazy to draw art for this chapter as well.

word count:345 words