Crayon x Lighter

Requested by Jetergoodleaf

                                                  Crayon's pov

                                                                              For some odd reason, I've been growing attraction towards Lighter. Possibly for the fact that he tortures Tissues like I torture Melony. I am unsure of why I like him I just, well, do. Melony walked up to me out of the blue, which is odd to say the least because I usually walk up to her to torture her. Melony had a smug look on her face for some odd reason. I asked, a bit confused and mighty curious, "What?" Melony looked down at her feet and said "Well I set you up for a double date. I only did it so me and Tissues wouldn't feel alone on our dates." I asked "So wait, you and Tissues are dating?" She nodded. "Then why didn't you tell me?" I said, crossing my arms. Melony had that look of terror in her eye and tried to quickly explain herself by saying "We-well we wanted s-some privacy, y-ya'know?" I looked down at her and said "I actually don't know because I don't have a boyfriend, like you do." I said the last part with a sadder tone, for the main fact that I wanted Lighter to like me so bad. "W-well...", Melony said in a happier tone, trying to cheer me up, "You'll have one tonight, even if it is only for one night." I looked down at her again, but for once in a long time, I smiled. "So where do we go to get our dresses?" I asked. Melony gasped and said "I thought you'd never asked! I know exactly where to go!" She grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me off to a store.

Lighter's pov

                              "Ugh do I have to wear this, Tissues?" I said as I tugged on the tight part around the neck of my tuxedo. Tissues said "Well if you wanna look good you better, plus this is much cheaper than buying one." The one Tissues made for me wasn't super fancy, but fancy enough. I just hope whoever my double date is thinks the same. I turned to Tissues as he was finishing up some of the last stitches and asked "Hey who even is your double date?" "W-well it's erm...", Tissues said red blush brushing across his pale cheeks, "M-Melony." I was a little shocked at that answer but not much else. I just hope that my crush would be my double date. For now that's all I could do is hope. Tissues patted my back and said "All done!" As I turned around in the mirror, I realized how beautiful this tuxedo was, especially since it was made from almost complete scratch. I asked him "So when will we meet these fine ladies?" Tissues looked at me and said "In a few minutes, at Object Garden. It should be interesting eating some food and learning about the nature of plants." I nodded before adjusting the neck part of the tuxedo before hearing Tissues calling my name. I know it was time to go and did finger guns before running out to the car. Once we arrived at the Object Garden I saw who would be my double date and also crush, Crayon. Her hair was in a long and messy pony tail and she was wearing a beautiful white and yellow dress on, with bright yellow heels to match. Melony was just wearing a plain red dress with her hair in a generic style and some red flats. My face heated up as I met Crayon.

Crayon's pov 

                           I could not describe to you how adorable Lighter was in his tuxedo! Everything about him was chiseled to perfection, at least for tonight. We shook hands and said a shy "Hi" to each other, both our faces an obvious bright pink. While this was happening Melony and Tissues were just laughing their butts off. At first, I was a bit annoyed but I soon realized I would be doing the same thing if I were in her shoes. We went onto the tour of plants and other important garden elements, such as how bees pollinate. At the end of the tour there was a raffle which you could win a giant bee plush of your choice. Luckily there wasn't a lot of people there so we had a high chance of winning, but unfortunately Melonly and Tissues won the giant bee plush. Of course they chose the most lovey dovey bee they could, just to rub it in our faces they won and we didn't. I was a little pissed until I saw there was cameras all around us. There were little monitors during the tour, but I didn't pay much attention to them. Although apparently they were kiss cams. The kiss cam so happen to land on us. We both blushed a light red before slamming our lips together quite roughly, though not on intention. We heard Melonly and Tissues cheering for us. We pulled away and both are faces were painted with bright red blush. We all eventually went home. That was the best kiss of my life!

Word count: 855 words