Ed Edd n Eddy oneshot

It is Double D x Eddy

                  Nazz's pov

                      Me and Double D was walking down the hallway. He trusts me because I'm none of the Kanker sisters. I'm not sure why he's not walking with Eddy or Ed but whatever. His friends are late to class every day. Anyways he blushed a light pink and asked"I h-have to tell you something but you have to promise not to tell ANYONE. Al-alright?" I was confused on what he would tell me that he wouldn't tell Eddy or Ed. I said"Alright I will not tell a soul. Now what is it?" He responded "Y-you know when Kevin blackmailed Eddy into k-kissing me?" I remembered that. That was interesting to say the least. I said"Yeah,why?" He said,a dark pink,"Well I *sigh* en-enjoyed it because I have a crush on Eddy..." That was a shock. I said"Well I'm glad you came out. But eventually you're going have to tell him. I hope you know that." He stood there,twirling his fingers and looking down at the ground and said"Y-yeah I know maybe t-today will be the day I will tell him! Possibly in note form." I encouraged him by saying"Yeah! Maybe during lunch?" He said, with good posture and his head up,"Y-yeah that sounds like a good idea!" Ed and Eddy come walking through the door, surprisingly not late for once. Eddy walked through the door and said"Heya Double D!" Eddy then wrapped his arm around Double D. Double D blushed a light pink and said"G-good morning to you too Eddy!" They all headed to class together(since they all had the same homeroom) and sat down. They went though all the classes until lunch. Double D wasn't usually the type to go completely love-sick over someone but there was something about Eddy that made his heart flutter. I gave him a pat on the back and said"You can do this. You are strong,you've been through thick and thin with this man. If he doesn't accept it's going to be awkward for like a week or less than you're going to be friends again. Great if he does,of course," Double D turned around and said"E-even a week without my friends is brutal.." I said"Well duh I'm one of your friends too!" He smiled weakly and said"Al-alright I will do this."
Double D's pov
You can do this. You can do this. You can do this. That's what I kept repeating in my head over and over. I take a deep breath and after I go to my regular lunch table. Surprisingly, Nazz was sitting there and she gave me a big thumbs up. I sat down at my table, blushing a light red. I was holding my note with shaking hands. So very anxious of what was to come. If he said no it would be sad,yes of course, but at least he would know. Eddy saw that I was blushing and teased me by saying"Oooh looks like Double D has a crush on someone~" He said it quite loud. So now there was a loud crowd. Including Kevin(I never liked him) and all the Kanker sisters, including Marie, who she had a crush on him. The Kanker sisters were yelling and screaming. Nazz still sat at my lunch table giving me a big thumbs up. I slowly gave the note to Eddy. Eddy asked"Oh, so you want me to read it aloud?" Eddy blushed a light pink. I nodded my head. Nazz nodded her head,indicating that it was the right thing to do. Eddy said aloud"Dear Eddy, I never really knew why you kissed me-" He was then cut off by Kevin asking"Oh like how many times?" People giggled and snorted. Eddy gave a growl and continued by saying,"-but I found out it was Kevin who blackmailed you into doing this. I can't believe I'm about to tell you this(well it's in a letter and not verbal but whatever) but I actually really liked the kiss because I really like,no, love you Eddy. I always felt a bit weird around you but I knew when you kissed me I knew, it was a crush that I had on you. Love,Double D." All we heard was Marie crying and gasping. Including from Eddy. My ears started to burn up from all the stares we were getting at us. Eddy put down the note and blushed a very dark pink. He slowly got up from his seat and he walked over to me. I've read enough fanfics(yes I do read them in my free time,sometimes I read with Nazz) to know where this is going. My ears started to burn more as I grew darker and darker shade of red. I said"E-Eddy! Th-there are much people around! Th-there could be rumors sp-spread about us! W-we could even be ex-expelled from the sch-sch-sch-sc-" Before I could finish my sentance he lightly kissed me on the lips. I blushed a bright,crimson, almost blood ,color red. He pulled away and said"I love you too." The bell rang,indicating it was time to head to our next class. After I recovered because I was about to faint after he kissed me she said"Well done,Double D! I could NEVER say that to my crush." I asked"Wait who is your crush?" Her face went flushed with pink and she said"Y-you don't need to know r-right now." I chuckled and said"You know you'll have to tell them eventually." She said"Y-yeah I know just not t-today." The bell rang. Time to go home! Me,Eddy, and Ed went on the bus. People were mocking us because everyone had seen us,but we didn't care. Nope,not one bit! We sat in a seat with each other. We held hands and flirted a lot. When it was my stop(because I get off before him) I gave him a kiss on the forehead. He blushed a light pink. I walked home and did my homework. I went to bed thinking'This was an amazing day! I would have never thought I would actually tell him. Well expect in my dreams I guess.' I did a happy sigh and drifted off to sleep.

Word count: 1,022 words