You do have control(Stefan x Colin)

Please don't hate me for this. Please btw this is based on a fanfic on wattpad & one on tumblr.

                         3rd person pov

                                            Stefan picked up the ash tray and rose it above his head. His father looked at him in terror and said "St-stefan you don't have to do this!"  Stefan said "I wish I didn't have to but I have no control!" Stefan, with tears in eyes, was ready to hit his dad to the face when he heard an unexpected knock on the door. Stefan opened the door to see Colin!?! His dad and Colin introduced each other to one another as Stefan was very confused. Colin took a huff from his cigarette. Colin went over to Stefan. Stefan felt something...odd as Colin got closer. It wasn't the urge to kill or sadness. He couldn't tell what this tingly,jittery, a some what stress inducing but nice feeling. Most people would call this "Love". Colin smirked as Stefan blushed a light pink. Colin held Stefan's hand. Stefan felt his heart beat though he didn't pull his hand away. Colin took another huff of his cigarette with his other hand. Colin giggles and released his hand. Stefan blushed and Colin walked out of his house. Stefan quietly said to himself "I-I think I'm in love." Colin opened the door and said "Honey I'm home!" He heard nothing but expect a small squeak from Pearl. He asked her "Pearl where's mommy?" Pearl simply pointed to their bedroom. As he got closer he heard light moaning(it's just hickeys nothing bad). He opened the door to see his wife cheating on him. He simply wrote out a note about him wanting to leave and get a divorce. Now that Colin found about this he didn't feel comfortable in that house anymore. More importantly, he couldn't find anywhere to live expect Stefan's house. He walked to his place. After leaving his wife, he also felt the same jittery feeling that Stefan did. Colin thought this feeling would fade by morning so he went to sleep. Colin woke up with the same feeling as the past day. Stefan soon woke up around the same time. Stefan asked "C-colin you're here?" Colin said "Yeah long story short my wife cheated on me so is it alright if I stay here for a while?" Stefan thought this is more than alright this is amazing! Stefan blushed hard his mind got into the gutter. Colin waved his hand in front of Stefan's face and asked "Hello? Is that a yes or a no?" Stefan smiled and quickly said" O-oh right, yes!" Colin smiled and said "Thanks I'll have to owe you one sometime." Stefan smiled and worked on his game. He saw his dad come into his room and, without control, he threw tea over his computer. He started to have a mental breakdown. He ran to the bathroom and cried. His dad went to a fast food place for lunch and after a while he heard knocks on the door. He asked softly "Wh-who's there?" Colin said "I don't want to break down this door but I may have to if you don't come out." After a few moments of doing anything Colin sighed and broke down the door. Coin asked softly "What's wrong?" Stefan screamed as he hugged Colin "I HAVE NO CONTROL!" Colin was a bit surprised at the sudden contact but he ruffled through his way in a way to try to calm Stefan down. After a little while all that came out was hiccups but no crying at least. Colin said "You are in control." Stefan said "No I'm not! I've never been and I never will be!" Colin lightly grasped Stefan's hand. Stefan blushed as Colin led him to the alley near his old home. Stefan asked with confusion "C-colin why are we here?" Colin just ignored him and brought Stefan to a dead end at the alley. Stefan was more confused. Colin put both his arms around Stefan, trapping him sorta. Colin looked Stefan in the eyes and  said "You said you didn't have a control but since this isn't in the script so there is nobody controlling you. Now you have a choice." Stefan asked, a pale red,"Wh-what is that choice?" Colin asked, a pale pink blush spreading across his face,"Do you want to kiss me,yes or no?" Stefan blushed a crimson red as he asked "Wh-what d-did you say a-again?" Colin asked again, more clearly,"Do you want to kiss me, yes or no?" Now that Stefan has clearly heard what he had said he could feel his heart beat and his body throb with heat. He stammered "Y-y-y-yes." Stefan lightly kissed Colin. Colin was shocked he actually chose that option but lightly kissed back. After they pulled away, Stefan said "I truly did choose the right path after all." Colin blushed pink as they walked home to Stefan's place.

Whoooah that was long I just like this ship so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much! :D Anyways so yeah hope you like :3
Love percentage: http://www.agame.com/game/love-percentage 85%
Word count: 863