Tododeku: Carnival

Todoroki was walking to class as everyone else did, he was usually one of the first ones there, besides Iida and Midoryia of course. He sat down and stared at the window. The main reason he got to school so early is so he wouldn't have to deal with his father nearly as much as he already did. That's also why he tried to do after school things, but there wasn't much to do after school, or well after school activities really.

The day passed him by as any other would. It was, for the most part, boring, but he knew he had to pay attention still, otherwise, his dad would be really mad. If he could choose, which unfortunately couldn't, he would choose to stay with his mom. She was generally more loving than his dad ever was.

However, in the last period, Present Mic started speaking, a lot more excited than he usually was, since he usually just taught common highschool level English. "Hey all you kids, are you ready to go to the fair? It's being school-sponsored since finals are just around the corner, we want to ease your nerves." Kamainari and Kirishima groaned, knowing they would maybe pass. However this piqued Todoroki's interest, he could finally have some extra free time away from his dad, for once, and maybe hang out with Midoryia. They were friends after all, but then again he did have Uruaka and Iida to hang out with as well, but maybe he could join in.

After everyone had their own reaction to it, some uninterested such as Jiro, excited like Todoroki(though he didn't show it), or complaining how this was not educational for an educated school, well there was only one person who said that(Iida). However it turned out, he knew that he was going.

The fair was just outside, a few blocks away from the school. Considering it was school-sponsored, he thought that it would be not too fancy or anything, especially since it wasn't educational at all. But it looked amazing. It likely wasn't the school that built all of it, like most school-sponsored events, it looked like a legitimate carnival. With carousels, Ferris wheels, and of course all the classic carnival games, test your strength, shoot the clown with water, knock over bottles with a baseball, lucky duck in where you choose 3 ducks and depending on their number, you win that big or small of a prize, and of course, cotton candy, popcorn, elephant ears, and other junk food alike.

Though this shouldn't surprise him as much as it did though, this was U.A after all. He was waiting by the entrance, he knew there was no guarantee of Midoryia showing up, but he was one of the few that was actually excited, and well showed it. So he just waited and, just like he expected, he did show up soon after.

He looked around him, not seeing the rest of the Dekusquad. "Hey, where's Uraraka?"

"Oh she said she doesn't waste any money on anything that's not essential, and Iida well...yea..."

"Then I guess it's just me and you, huh?"

"I guess..."

While they were still at the entrance, they turned around and saw Kirishima dragging Bakugo to go while he was screaming. They giggled a little before they walked up to the building thing so that they could enter. The entry was 5 dollars per person. After they both paid, they got stamps on their hands, like it was Chucky E Cheese or something. Surprisingly, all the games and other such were free, except for the food.

The first booth they went to was the one where you throw a baseball at bottles, of course, you couldn't use your quirk. Well, Midoryia tried to do this and got a small cut on his finger, since the bottles kinda exploded, somehow.

He noticed this. "Midoryia, are you ok?"

"Yea I think so, it just stings a little bit, I'll be fine," The other said with one of those ever so classic smiles that melts Tordoki heart to slush.

He grabbed his hand to inspect the cut. Granted, it was small, but he still wanted to help. So he looked around, anybody who was there was distracted greatly, so he kissed his finger and asked, "Better?"