Woodrop(Teardrop x Woody)

Teardrop's pov

                       At the time when I kicked Woody, I really didn't mean too. I didn't know he was there the only reason I did do that was because Snowball was bullying me and I had a lot of anger built up inside me. So that's why I kicked Woody. I recently got a voice modulator from Golf ball. I can actually speak now! Yay! The only possibly bad thing is that it makes me say whatever  is on my mind. Since I can talk I go up to Woody. He seems a bit nervous and starts to blush a light pink. I also blush a light pink as I got closer to him. Woody says"H-hey Teardrop." I say"Hello Woody!" He almost fell back and asked"YOU CAN TALK NOW?!?" I said"Yep! Golf ball got me a voice modulator." Woody now fell to the ground. I helped him up by the hand,both of faces flushed with pink. He asks"S-so do you wanna go to Leafy's and Bubble's yoyle cafe(yes I made that up)?" I said"Yeah sure!" We walk there,hand in hand. Leafy greeted us,like she always does. Bubble was in the back preparing to make some food. Leafy sat us down at a table and asked"So what do you two want? Teardrop you can write yours down." I said"No need to. Also I would like a yoyle cake couples surprise and a yoyle smoothie." Leafy, a bit shocked said,"Okkkaaayyy then." Woody then said"I would just like a blueberry yoyle smoothie." Leafy wrote are orders down and said"Your meals will be ready in a bit." Leafy walked away. Woody asked"So Teardrop did you fall from heaven?" I giggled and said"Noooooo?" Woody said"because you look like an angel." I blush a light red and said"Aww you're soo sweet!Let me try." I said"Are you google?" He said"Nooooo???" I said"because you got everything I'm searching for!" He blushed a light red and said"Aww you're too sweet for me. I might get a cavity." I giggled. Leafy brought our food. He both gulped down our smoothies and we got a brain freeze at the same time. We then started to dig into the cake. After we were done we went to the cliff and sat on the edge. Woody was a bit scared so he leaned on my shoulder. I blushed a darker red and rubbed his back. I said"Woody tonight was an amazing night. You probably already know this but I love you." He then said"I love you too." I brought his face up from my shoulder and kissed him. Both of our heating faces brought together.

Match's pov

                 I had my pair of binoculars and saw Teardrop and Woody kissing! I turned to Pencil and said"Pence-Pence! Teardrop and Woody is now a thing now!" She said"yay!" As we were going back to EXIT she held my hand. I blushed a light pink.

Word count:478