Firoiny(Firey x Coiny)(School au)

Firey's pov

              I've always been known the 'jock' in the school and all the cheer leaders would ask me out. I rejected them all because I have a crush on a 'nerd' called Coiny. He's just adorkably adorable. He's so wonderfully flustered about every tiny romantic affection. I know this because I got stuck in an elevator with him once. So I had to go to lunch so I went up to the schools' elevator and stepped in. Coiny soon got in. He's so cute with his nerdy glasses. Coiny started to breath a bit heavy. I got down to his level and asked"What's wrong?" He started to blush a dark pink and said"N-nothing! Wh-why do you ask?" I said"Because it looks like your nervous." He said"Ok I-I am nervous but you have to guess what." I chuckled and asked"A crush,perhaps?" He said,a very dark pink,"Y-yeah..." I say,a light pink,"You know I have a crush too." He asked"Who is it?" I said"You." He blushed a light red and said"F-Firey you're my crush t-too." I kissed him. He was quite surprised. After I pulled away he said"I love you Firey.." I hugged him and said"I do too." Once we both got onto the cafertia floor we saw the entire room of people staring at us and Leafy holding her phone. I asked"What?" Leafy said"We heard your entire conversation. Don't worry I didn't take any pictures. Me and Coiny sighed in relief. Leafy giggled and said"It was a video!" We are screwed...

Word count: 252