Globe x Candy

Requested by WiiFanNumber12005

(humans)

Globe was leaning up against a tree. He was reading one of his favorite books before he saw a person in a white dress with red spirals and a red ponytail come into view. That could only be one person, Candy. He sighed. His relationship with her was weird. Sometimes he hated her, other times he felt like she could beat him up and he would still love her, as weird as that sounded, that's how he felt.

She ran up beside him and shoved a trashy teen magazine, which was weird seeing as they were both out of high school, into his face. "Globe Globe! Look! Which one is prettier?"

"Uh...the red?" He said, nervous.

She rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips. "Uh-huh, which shade?"

"All of them...?"

She rolled her eyes again and pulled Globe to his feet. "Candy, where are we going?"

"To the mall, clearly you can't make up your mind through pictures so we have to go to them in real life."

He noticed that she was holding his hand and smiled slightly. "Ok..." She led him to the biggest mall he had ever seen. There were all sorts of shops there, edgy shops, shops for clothes, jewelry, spa, waxing, shoes, accessories, dresses and suits, and other stuff. One of the shops was all about hairpins and haircuts. I wonder how they would make my hair like that..., he thought to himself since his hair was pretty short and was mostly blue was splotches of green.

"Come on, we have got to go to the dresses shop!" She said, dragging him with one hand and her purse in the other.

"Candy you do realize I'm a guy, right?" He asked while she dragged him.

She rolled her eyes. "And you do realize girls like guys at least a little feminine in their fashion, right? Look if you want a girl to like you, I would suggest getting a dress. Maybe not all girls like feminine boys but let me tell you at least this much; no girl can resist at least talking to one, even if it is to insult them."

"So you're saying to win a girl's heart...," He pondered. "I need to wear a dress?"

She sighed. "Were you even listening? I said that they give you attention from girls. Some girls like it but to at least attention, yes."

He shrugged. "Well, I'll take your word for it."

"Now come on, let's find some new dresses for us both."

They walked around the store, looking for something for both of them. The shop was small but it had a lot packed into it, he could barely see the cashier because the store was so packed of dresses and some small things like purses and hairpins and bows.

After some searching, Candy ran over to Globe, holding a half and half poofy dress of green and blue.

"This is eye-bleeding..." Globe said and he wasn't wrong, the green and blue were so neon they clashed greatly with each other, making an unpleasant look.

She huffed before finding something that would make it better, in her opinion at least. "Hey look at this!" She said while holding up a giant bow she found.

"What??" He asked. "That looks stupid..."

"Please? For me?" She asked, giving those puppy dog eyes that every girl seems capable of doing.

He scratched the back of his head awkwardly and took both the dress and bow into his hands. "Fine, just for you." He made his way to the changing room. He only now realized that the dress was less of a dress and more of a maid's outfit. He didn't really notice the first time but now it was pretty obvious. What kind of shop would sell a maid's outfit? He sighed and looked down, and saw it barely went mid-thigh. He blushed beet red, what kind of shop would make it this short? Or was he just tall? He didn't know but nonetheless he put on the bow and walked out to Candy.

"So...how do I-I-"

Before he could even finish, she cut him off. "YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!"

He smiled but was surprised, blushing an even deeper red, close to maroon. "You mean it...?"

She jolted back like she had a sudden realization. "N-No it just slipped out..."

He walked back over to the changing rooms to dress out of it but she grabbed ahold of his wrist. "I-I can buy that f-for you..."

"And why would you do that?"

"Shut up! D-Don't question i-it...just be happy I-I'm paying." She said, while looking at the price tag for both, surprisingly only being $50 for both items. She paid for both of the items. He once again walked away to change out of it, I mean he wasn't going to wear the dress out in public right?

"Where do you think you're going?"

"To change out of it."

"I bought it, you're staying in that dress."

"Oh, so you want me to be in this cute outfit?"

"I-I never said that!"

She angrily led him over to the food court. They got their food from Wendy's, she got a burger and he got ice cream. She ate hers quickly which was weird for him to see since she usually cared so much about how other people perceive her but now, she just didn't care. Hell, some of it landed on her white dress and she paid no mind to this. Now he was a little concerned, whenever she got a stain on anything, whether it was visible or not, she would freak the heck out about it. Especially since it was visible since it was white, he was very concerned.

Once done, she wiped everything off, as if nothing had been there in the first place, shaking slightly. Now, this felt normal, she was still scared of people viewing her as anything less than perfect. But he would not be prepared for what happened next. She scooted her chair over to him, put the little spoon they gave with the icecream into the icecream, and fed him. He felt like a big baby getting fed baby food in a highchair but let her feed him. For what he could only guess was a joke, she hugged him and patted his back like a mother would do to her baby after eating so it can burp. But he hugged back. Tight. They sat there, just hugging each other before the mall announced they were closing.

Candy led them both outside before the mall barricade anybody who was inside from getting out and anybody who was outside from getting in. Once they were outside, the awkward tension was thick. Even thicker than when he said he didn't notice her stripes were 3% darker.

He went first. "So uh...why do you want me in the dress?"

"I-I told you, don't a-ask..." She said, crossing her arms.

"Please?" He laughed awkwardly. "If I'm going to be humiliated I at least want to know the reason why."

"...i-it looks cute...."

He gasped. "Does th-this mean you..."

She nodded slightly, not speaking. He hugged her as tight as he could. "I-I love you too!!!" He said.

She smiled and hugged him back, saying "Oh ya big goof...h-how could I not?"

Once they pulled away, Candy kissed him. He was shocked but didn't push away. They went back to her house to crash for the night, falling asleep in the same bed...

Room.

The end

Word count: 1216 words