Chapter 10

Walking Through the Time Capsule

Chapter 10

*

*

Niall...

"No. No fucking way." I complained and shook my head as Harry showed me pictures to yet another awful house.

"Oh, come on!" He whined. "What's wrong with this one now?"

"It's way too small." I crossed my arms.

"You've said that about almost every one I've shown you!" He argued.

"Well...cause they were."

"Fine." He huffed. "What about this one?"

I scrolled through the pictures as he impatiently sat next to me.

"No." I shook my head. "Too big."

He threw his hands up in frustration. "It's too big. Really, Niall? How is that even a problem? How could a house be too big?"

"There's too many rooms, and it's like the size of a mansion."

"No it isn't!"

I wanted to laugh at how frustrated he was getting. "Annabelle doesn't like big houses. She'll get lost and it'll make her feel lonely."

He rolled his eyes and mimicked me under his breath. "Alright, fine. Be that way. Fucking whipped and difficult asshole." He mumbled under his breath.

"Aw, come on. Haaaarrrrayyyy. Don't be that way." I stifled laughs.

"Yeah, yeah. Fucking laugh, jerk."

I couldn't help it. I burst out laughing.

"This is what I get for helping you." He snipped.

"Hey, I was doin' just dandy on me own until ya came over here trying to 'help'. And I told you not to come over and ruin my Sunday with one of your silly shirts." I thumped him while chuckling.

"Ow!" He moaned, rubbing his head. "Don't be a meanie."

"A meanie? What, are you five now?"

He rolled his eyes and turned back towards the computer again. He scrolled through for a few minutes before his eyes lit up and he sat up straight. "Ooh! Look at this one!" He exclaimed.

I took the laptop from him and looked through the pictures and the description. From what I could see, it looked really nice. The measurements didn't look too big or too small, just right. And all the rooms looked nice in the pictures.

He pulled the computer away again and started reading some of the listings off the description. "It's fully furnished, but says we can rearrange, get rid of, and purchase whatever we want. It has a big living room, and a large kitchen. A bathroom downstairs, and up stairs. Three bedrooms that have their own bathrooms, and three without. A spare room that could be made into a guest room or office.." He trailed off as he skimmed through some more. "The basement is fully done and can be made into a game room. Louis and Zayn will love that."

I nodded in agreement.

"Ooh, and there's a pool and hot tub out in the very large and nice back yard." He continued. "And it's located in Malibu, by the beach."

"This place sounds perfect. I like it."

"Fucking finally." He groaned in satisfaction and threw his head back. "If it wasn't for the fact that you were smiling and laughing, I would've punched you in the gut."