Chapter 3

Tiger saw that their friends are laughing on something and its definitely not something but it's on Bunny seeing his grumpy look...

Tiger : Guys why are you all laughing ?

Warrior queen : Bunny was irritating Cutiepie so she started hitting him... And Cutiepie said he should do check up for his eyes and rest you know...

Tiger : Hahaha I can assume what next has happened...

Angel was still confused as she don't know about Bunny being scared of that injection thing...

Angel : Guys how could you laugh can't you see Bunny is sad...

Doll/Hottie : He is doing drama...

Angel : I don't thing he is doing drama...

Bunny ( Dramatically ) : Only you understand me Angel... Where were you till now ?

Tiger : Angel don't fall for his drama... Only you and Cutiepie still don't know him much...

Cutiepie : I know him...

Others were shock how Cutiepie know Bunny...

Cutiepie : Why you all look shock ?

Hottie : Because you said you know him that's why...

Cutiepie : Yes, I know him... He is big time foodie and his all time job is to just irritated other and nothing else...

Tiger/Warrior queen/Doll/Hottie : Trueeee....

Bunny : Shut up guys... I am not scared of hospital or injection or any other equipment...

All started laughing...

Angel : Guys it's enough for today and its late now... Tomorrow me and Cutiepie have college also so we will go off now...

Hottie : Even we have our college.. guys be ready on time...

Doll : I need my beauty sleep also...

All : Bye guys... good night... take care...

They all log out from the game...

Next morning

As college start at 9 am and Divi need to reach atleast half an hour before to complete some formalities but knowing Rupal that she will be late like always... Divi decide to go her home little early...

INTRODUCING MR. CHOI MIN HO AND MRS. CHOI SUZY PARENTS OF DIVI...

Suzy : Good morning Divi...

Divi : Morning...

Min ho : Ready for your first day of college and did you take all the thing which you need for the other formalities...

Divi : Yeah I have everything which I need there... I will leave now...

Suzy : You didn't had enough food Divi...

Before she complete her talk, Divi had already left from dining area and didn't listen to her completely...

Min ho : You know Suzy she is not same after that incident... We lost her that day we should thank god that she has come out from that incident now...

Suzy : I know Min ho that one incident has changed my child but till when she will be like this... She needs to talk about it...

Min ho : She will talk maybe not now but soon...

Suzy : I just pray to god that she come back to herself...

Divi didn't left the house... She was listening to their talks and was on verge of crying but she compose herself and left...

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT...