Chapter 74

NEXT MORNING

Today is their last day in Singapore and they are going to see Botanical Garden and Macritchie Reservoir Lake and after that directly go to airport as they have flight for Seoul...

Elders are also going with them today but everyone split into two groups that is elders and kids...

They all have already packed their luggage and kept in car so it will be easy for them to go directly to airport...

They all have done their breakfast and have went to Botanical Garden...

Kids were standing with their dad's and their mom's were looking around

Su ho : Everyone wait here our guide will join us soon...

Taehyung : Dad what's the need of guide we would have just roam around...

Su ho : Explain this to your mom...

Jimin : We are good here only...

Divi : Dad when this guide will come...

Min ho : Look at this little Suzy said...

Divi fake glared at Min ho with and angry pout while others giggle...

Jihan : I'm getting bored now...

Seo joon : Me to uncle let's go somewhere they will come...

Jihan : Only you understand me that how much bore I'm right now...

Jimin : Dad he himself is getting bore that's why he is saying like this...

Woobin : Don't forget me guys I will also join you both...

Ji Soo : What are you all doing there ? Come here...

Jihan : Let's go we don't have any choice...

Su ho : Lecture will be start...

Jungwon : By one and only the guide choose by our wife and their mothers...