Chapter 48

Choi Mansion

Taehyung : Jimin try to call the commissioner now only as no one is at home other than us...

Jimin : Yeah that would be good...

Jimin call the commissioner and was talking to him about it while others were waiting for positive reply...

Divi : I just hope that commissioner agree to help us...

Mi So : Yeah and Taehyung did Seo joon tell you about that orphanage from which he was adopted and who is the person who knows about the orphanage...

Taehyung : No Mi So he said that tomorrow we will directly go there...

Jungkook : Taehyung if commissioner agrees than tomorrow we four will go to meet that officer...

Taehyung : Okay but please be safe guys I don't know but I think that person is keeping eyes on us...

Divi : Why would you think that Taehyung ?

Taehyung : Because Shona I don't think it was an accident...

Rupal : So you are saying that it was all are planed ?

Jimin : Guys commissioner has agree to help us...

Esha : That's good so tomorrow we will go to meet that officer...

Divi : And we will go to orphanage...

Jungkook : We should rest now tomorrow is big day...

They all agree and move towards their room but Divi was not sleepy so she went towards terrace and Taehyung saw her going towards terrace he also went behind her...

Divi was gazing at the stars she didn't notice when Taehyung came behind her...

Taehyung : Peacefully right...

Divi : When did you came ?

Taehyung : When you were busy gazing this start and forgetting about your boyfriend...

Divi : Well Mr. boyfriend I didn't forget you okay...

Taehyung ( Back hugging her ) : Really Ms. Girlfriend ?

Divi : Yes... you know Taehyung I am little confused what should I call you...

Taehyung : Means ?

Divi : Means we call each other by so many names right so by which one we should call each other more often ?

Taehyung : Divi my lovely parents has kept my name Taehyung and it's suits me right by the way it was you who started this keeping names...

Divi : It was not me it was you who called me Miss Red Chili first...

Taehyung : Hey it was you who called me Mr. Weirdo first not me but it's true that you are Red Chili...

Divi : Taehyung......

Taehyung : Okay sorry but seriously you are right we have kept so many names...

Divi : But for you I have kept only two names Mr. Weirdo and Giraffe...

Taehyung : And for you is Miss Red Chili, Shona, Baby and Rabbit...

Divi : Not fair you have kept four names of mine and I have kept only two...

Taehyung made Divi turn towards him and hold her by her waist and Divi put her hands on his chest...

Destiny & Friendshipजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें