Chapter 18

Few days have passed they all have becomes best friends they tease each other help each other... Jungkook and Rupal have become really close and they have understand each other more and now and our Seo joon and Mi So well they have become completely lovebirds...

Esha and Jimin well they are still on fighting terms but they don't fight much now... Our TaeVi what I can say they have stop fighting much but still they didn't realize their feelings for each other...

Choi mansion

Divi was sitting on swing which is in her room balcony and was writing in her diary in which she writes whatever she feels...

Divi's POV

In just few days many things have changed I never thought that I will have friends other than Rupal and Jimin...

Rupal and Jungkook had feeling for each other because of them only we all decided to meet in real... 

Seo joon actually a hottie but mature and Mi So she is really beautiful not only from face but from heart and her design are really great...

Esha well she is like ummm if someone say something bad about family or friends she will not leave that person till he says sorry and now she fights for me Rupal and Jimin also...

Taehyung I don't know what to say about Taehyung... when we met we had a fight no it was not big but it was fight from that day he calls me Miss Red Chili I mean really I am not Red Chili he is Mr. Weirdo but from what I know he is rude and cold hearted for outsider but for family and friends he is opposite of it... I don't know why but whenever I am with him I feel different but really don't what is this feeling...

Well whatever it will be time will say and hope for the best nothing else...

After closing diary Divi move towards her bad and slept...

Kim mansion

Taehyung's POV

Rupal is just like Esha for me... Jungkook and Rupal have become really close and Rupal is just like Jungkook... If Jungkook is mirror to me than Rupal is mirror to Divi...

Jimin is like buddy the most mature one who's plans are great... his fighting skills are awesome...

Divi from start I knew there is some kind of connection with her whenever I see I feel good just seeing her smile also... Once we all were in college and Divi didn't reach there... we thought maybe she stuck in traffic but one hour she didn't reach we all were finding her... When I saw her where she was coming from gate I feel relaxed... We asked her where she was she said she was in traffic only as there was accident that's why she was late and her battery was dead... I don't know why I got angry I badly wanted to scold her and hug her tightly...

Taehyung was thinking all this he didn't realize when Jungkook came in his room... Jungkook saw Taehyung was lost somewhere else and was thinking deeply...

Jungkook : Taehyung.....

Taehyung : Yeah Jungkook when did you came ?

Jungkook : When you were busy in dreams of someone...

Taehyung : Jungkook I was not dreaming about anyone...

Jungkook : Liar... common Taehyung share it...

Taehyung : Jungkook I really don't know what's happening to me...

Jungkook : Anything serious ?

Taehyung : No it's not serious but I am confused about this new feelings...

Jungkook : Feelings awww ne feelings okay so tell about your new feelings..

Taehyung : Jungkook I don't know why but whenever I see Divi I feel good... you remember when she came late and we all were finding her...

Jungkook : Yeah...

Taehyung : When she came to college and when I saw her I was like just want to hug her and never let her go...

Jungkook : Taehyung my brother you are finally in love with Choi Divi...

Taehyung : What ? but Jungkook I only know her for few days not for some months or years...

Jungkook : Taehyung love can happen anytime in one day also or in just one movement...

Taehyung : But Jungkook....

Jungkook : Okay so close your eyes and ask yourself whom you love ?

Taehyung closed his eyes and asked himself whom he love... he saw his parents his friends and Divi... Taehyung open his eyes and his reaction was clear that he is in love with Divi...

Jungkook : So finally Kim Taehyung aka Mr. Weirdo comes to know that he loves Choi Divi aka Miss Red Chili...

Taehyung hugs Jungkook tightly and says unlimited thank you to him in excitement he even kiss Jungkook on cheek... Jungkook was in shock like what has happened...

Jungkook : Leave me... How can you kiss me ?

Taehyung : Sorry I got carried away in excitement...

Jungkook : Bro I love you but not in that way so stay little away...

Taehyung : Thanks bro making me realize my feelings and I love you bro...

Jungkook : I love you too Taehyung this line will be of Divi soon if she feels for you...

Taehyung : Yeah but Jungkook if she doesn't feel like what I feel for her than...

Jungkook : Don't think negative okay and if you both are meant to be together than you both will come together if not now than later...

Taehyung : Yeppp...

Jungkook went to his room and Taehyung also slept thinking about Divi but they are unware that someone has listen to their talks but not everything....

HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY......