Chapter 22

They settled in car and make their way to their second destination which is Divi's favorite orphanage, because of traffic they are going to reached late, Taehyung was checking mails so Divi was getting bore so she decided to listen the songs...

Divi : Taehyung can I listen to song ?

Taehyung : Why are you asking me for this you want to listen than listen it...

Divi : Actually this is your car that's why...

Taehyung : Divi you are my friend so don't ask anything okay...

Divi  : Okay...

Divi stared the music player and she was feeling happy listening to that song because it was her favorite song...

After sometimes

Divi : When did we reached ?

Taehyung : when you where lost in music... Now common let's go you come here mostly I don't so be my guide...

Divi : Sure Mr. Weirdo let's go...

They both move inside the orphanage... The orphanage was really big, some children are playing in group some are drawing some are reading etc. By looking at the orphanage Taehyung was sure that orphanage caretaker is really good it was clean and hygiene place...

Divi : Kids sees whose back....

Kids : Divi.....

Divi : How are you all and you all are doing study and eating properly ?

Kids : Yes Divi...

Kid 1 : Divi who is he ?

Divi : He is my new friend so I came here with him to meet you all...

Taehyung : Hello kids my name is Taehyung...

Kids : Hello Taehyung...

Caretaker : Divi when did you came ?

Divi : Just now aunty how are you ?

Caretaker : I am good dear but soon break will be over and kids have to go back to study...

Divi : No problem aunty...

Kids were said as they can't play with Divi more and Divi has come after many days seeing their sad face Divi was also little sad but she knows they have to study...

Divi : Kids don't be sad I will come soon with Rupal and Jimin okay...

Kid 2 : Even Taehyung will come...

Divi : Ask him...

Kid 2 : Taehyung you will also come to meet all of us...

Taehyung : Yes I will come to meet you all even my friends will also come with me and Divi...

Kids : Promise us...

Taehyung/Divi : Promise....

Divi and Taehyung come outside after promising them to come soon with others also...

Taehyung : So Miss Red Chili enjoy with children...

Divi : Yepp you know Taehyung every weekend me Rupal and Jimin comes here and spend sometime with them but now we are busy in our life so we didn't get chance to come here... Thank you Taehyung for coming here with me...

Taehyung : Divi don't say thank you even I enjoyed a lot today with them so don't say thank you...

Divi : Okay so now it's almost lunch time so let's go to restaurant but your favorite restaurant...

Taehyung : Okay so next destination is my favorite restaurant...

ENJOY THE CHAPTER...