Chapter 6

Next morning...

Divi get ready early and message Rupal that she can't come pick her today... She has some work so she will leave early... She was doing her breakfast when she got message from that person...

Person : Hey, good morning... I will reach Seoul University in half an hour... What about you ? when you will reach ?

Divi : Good morning... I will reach in 20 minutes...

Person : Okay...

Divi was almost finished with her breakfast and after doing that she left for college... Divi reach college and message that person asking where to meet in college... She got reply saying to meet near Principal's office... Divi move towards principal's office...

Today sun has rise from wrong side, our Taehyung has woken up early and want for college but why ? Is he is that person whom Divi is talking ? Even Taehyung is in principal's office...

Other side

Jungkook ( In mind ) : I think I should tell my friends about my secret... This will be right I can't keep this more... I will tell them tonight only hope they all understand me...

After deciding Jungkook message her friends saying he needs to share something tonight... After that Jungkook left for college...

Garden near Seoul University

Seo joon was waiting for Mi So as he got message from her saying to meet her here and she wanted something important to share...

Seo joon was thinking to tell Mi So about his feelings soon and thought to say it today only but after listening to her... He comes out of his thought when he heard Mi So saying his name...

Mi So : Hey Seo joon... how are you ?

Seo joon : Hey I am good and what about you ? had your dinner ?

Mi So : I am good and yepp done with breakfast...

Seo joon : So what you wanna talk about ?

Mi So : Actually Seo joon I don't know if you also think the same way... I think for you I didn't had courage to say this till now because I don't want to lose you as a friend also...

Seo joon : Mi So whatever it is you will not lose me okay... So relax and say...

Mi So : I..... Umm I like you Seo joon more than a friend...

Seo joon was shocked to heard this...

Seo joon : Mi So I also wanna say that I really like you more than a friend...

Mi so was shocked listening to this and she has tears in her eyes that it was not dream but real... Mi So hugged him tightly...

Seo joon : Well I thought no one knows that... Mi So we should tell them about us

Mi So : I was thinking that only and even Jungkook wants to share something...

Seo joon : Yeah we will tell after that only and now let's go to college everyone will reach soon...

Mi So : Yes... Let's go...

Seoul University

Here Divi has almost reach to principal's office and Taehyung has completed his talk with principal and was outside the office...

HOPE YOU LIKE IT...