Chapter 19

Kim mansion

At Taehyung's room

A new day has arrive with new hope, new feelings, new happiness for Taehyung... Taehyung was happy when he woke up because he realizes his feelings towards Divi, he went to washroom to get ready...

After few minutes when Jungkook came to his room he saw Taehyung was not ready and his all clothes are here and there...

Jungkook : Taehyung what's all this ?

Taehyung : Jungkook I don't know what should I wear today I can't find anything you help me...

Jungkook : Ummm wear this it will look goon on you and yeah come fast you know I can't wait for food...

Taehyung : Yeah I will come in 5 minutes...

Choi mansion

Min ho : Suzy you see if breakfast is ready or not I will wake up Divi...

Suzy : Umm Min ho can I try to wake her up today ?

Mi ho : I think you should keep trying...

Suzy : Yes...

Suzy went to Divi's room and Min ho got a call from his P.A. about meeting...

Divi's room

Divi was sleeping in her room when Suzy came to wake her up... Suzy saw Divi is still sleeping... Suzy move towards bed and settled there she was just seeing Divi she didn't want to wake her up but she has college so needs to get up...

Suzy : Divi wake up you have to go to college...

Divi : Let me sleep...

Suzy : No baby common wake up you have to go to college...

Divi : Mom please let me sleep I don't want to go...

Suzy was have tears to listening Mom after 1 year, she close her eyes and tears fall she can't control it more so she left the room not before kissing Divi's forehead...

Divi was also having tears... she was sleeping but when she said Mom after one year she realized what she said but didn't do anything...

Divi's POV

Why mom after one year I said this name you were having tears did I hurt you again by saying this name... Why you didn't trust you daughter and you trust that outsider... You and dad both were not there much from childhood but still you both try to be with me in every special moment where a child wants...

Suzy was having tears and it was happy one because she called her Mom after one year... Min ho saw Suzy was crying he panicked seeing her crying like this...

Min ho : Suzy are you okay... why are you crying ? did Divi said something wrong... tell me I will talk to her...

Suzy : Min ho I am very happy today... My Divi call me Mom after one year Min ho even if it was in sleep but than also she said it...

Min ho : See Suzy didn't I told you to wait time will everything and you should not stop crying...

Suzy was still crying and nodding her head... Min ho tells her to stop crying and wash her face and come to downstairs to have breakfast...

They move towards downstairs and saw Divi was doing breakfast and it was almost finished...

Min ho : Good morning Divi...

Divi : Morning dad...

Min ho : So what's plan for today...

Divi : Plan is that there is no plan for today just college than home than sleep than work than rest than food than again sleep...

Min ho : This much you have plan and saying there is no plan...

Divi : I will go now otherwise Rupal will be ready to lecture me saying see you have come late and all...

Min ho : Okay bye Divi...

Suzy : Bye...

Divi : Bye...

Divi move towards the door but she stopped and turn towards Suzy...

Divi : By mistake I called you that sorry for hurting you I will not repeat that bye...

Saying this she left and here Suzy was like her world crushed again, few minutes back she was happy that her daughter call her Mom and now she is saying it was mistake...

Min ho : Suzy....

Suzy : I am fine Min ho didn't you listen she didn't want to hurt me that's why she said that...

They both stay silent and after completing their breakfast they left for their respective work...

Kim mansion

Here everyone come downstairs to dining area and settled themselves and started eating...

Yoona : Today my son is looking more handsome... what's the occasion ?

Su ho : He is not looking handsome he is just how he looks...

Taehyung make a bad face listening to this and Jungkook and Esha they both hi-fi with Su ho...

Yoona : Stop teasing my son he is more handsome than anyone...

Taehyung : Thank you mom and you are the most beautiful woman...

Yoona : Jungkook and Taehyung I know it's difficult to say in front of others but it's okay... Me and Su ho are with you...

Su ho : Yes we will always support you guys so don't worry about the world...

Taehyung, Jungkook and Esha are confused like what they are talking why they saying all this...

Esha : Mom dad what you guys are talking about we didn't understand anything...

Yoona : Esha I guess you don't know...

Esha : What I don't know...

Taehyung : Yeah mom tell it clearly...

Yoona : Taehyung and Jungkook love each other and are in relationship...

All are shocked listening to this and thinking what the hell is happening here...

Divi/Taehyung/Jungkook/Rupal/Jimin/Esha/Seo joon/Mi So : WHAT.......

HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER...